Hybrid View

What Happened? - part 2

And all suddenly everything went back to normal and people got unbanned... is there now finally freedom of speech?

Some clearance please (instead of banning).
    Last edited by Daydreamer; 01-12-11 at 02:27 PM.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    And all suddenly everything went back to normal and people got unbanned... is there now finally freedom of speech?

Some clearance please (instead of banning).
    We upgraded forums

http://www.markusschulz.com/forums/s...raded&p=204845

As for freedom of speech...we love everyone's opinions. Let's just keep it to one topic thread though?

Quote Originally Posted by GDJB View Post
    As for freedom of speech...we love everyone's opinions. Let's just keep it to one topic thread though?
    So because there were 2 threads about Markus' current style you thought it was a good idea to delete them both? Why did James got banned? Why did I got banned after wondering what happened to James? Where did Rob's topic about me and James went?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    So because there were 2 threads about Markus' current style you thought it was a good idea to delete them both? Why did James got banned? Why did I got banned after wondering what happened to James? Where did Rob's topic about me and James went?
    I understand your frustrations, but questions about moderating should be sent by PM and not posted publicly.