Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator

[COLD035] Aerofoil vs. Marc Simz - Blikkenslager

Aerofoil vs. Marc Simz - Blikkenslager

Release Label: Coldharbour Recordings Red
    Release Code: COLD035
    Release Date: November 28th 2011

Blikkenslager

Dutchman Aerofoil continues his journey through Coldharbour Recordings in 2011 by teaming up with fellow countryman and good friend Marc Simz. Creating a name for themselves in their own right through production, their previous collaborations have been well received, yielding tracks such as Knights Templar, Somewhere and a remake of the classic Xplode.

Continuing with the recent trend of Coldharbour Red releases, they team up again to present the tongue-twisting titled Blikkenslager. Debuted on a hot July night where Markus Schulz played Global Gathering festivals in both Poland and Ukraine, the track excels in the large arena and outdoor settings, fusing tech-trance percussion with a bassline which resonates with typical modern day techno.

Identified by Aerofoil himself during his 2011 Coldharbour Day set, Blikkenslager has been one to watch out for over the past few months. It’s sure to heat up plenty of nights on the dancefloor in the run up to the holiday season.

Nice release, I'm glad Coldharbour's also allowed to release single tracks instead of having to save them till the next Coldharbour Selections or B-side.

Really excited about this! I love the techno feel to this one. Was hoping for a surprise B side but this is definitely good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by ohcrapitsnico View Post
    Really excited about this! I love the techno feel to this one. Was hoping for a surprise B side but this is definitely good enough.
    Counr Radio Edit as a B-Side LOL

I dont think my speakers can handle this track right now.

Due to lack of trancey elements this is not my taste (like most Aerofoil tracks). I can't believe this is categorized as Trance on Beatport.

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    Due to lack of trancey elements this is not my taste (like most Aerofoil tracks). I can't believe this is categorized as Trance on Beatport.
    Kevin Focus - Stuck 7 and Brock Out were labeled Trance too so what did you expect?

It isn't bad, bought it, as every single release.

World Tour Budapest Supporter | GDJB Listener | Coldharbour Recordings Lover

Poor release.
    I´d rather see a CH selection (including this track) instead of this single release.

Just picked this up yesterday. Another big track from Aerofoil!