Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 364
  1. #301
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    562
    Quote Originally Posted by jdub889 View Post
    opaque is another one of sexy rexy's tracks that is thiiiiiiiiiiissssss close to being an absolute bomb. still one of my favorites so far. although, is it really pronounced "oh-pah-cue" like markus called it on GDJB? :/
    I think Markus has pronounciation trouble. He pronounced that wrong and also artemis he emphasized the wrong syllables. but with his job and success...he doesnt have to be literate lol

  2. #302
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    562
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheedy View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRdudR4Av14

    2nd half of the video, this has to be Bolandish. It sounds crazy !
    It has to be bolandish!!!! wow what an unbelievable track

  3. #303
    Senior Member buraksbt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by SKTranceFan View Post
    It has to be bolandish!!!! wow what an unbelievable track
    +1 I cant wait for listen it in high quality

  4. #304
    Senior Member Rick Valentine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,747
    Quote Originally Posted by jdub889 View Post
    opaque is another one of sexy rexy's tracks that is thiiiiiiiiiiissssss close to being an absolute bomb. still one of my favorites so far. although, is it really pronounced "oh-pah-cue" like markus called it on GDJB? :/
    opaque; not able to be seen through or not transparent

    If I'm right its pronounced oh-pake :P

  5. #305
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    559
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Valentine View Post
    opaque; not able to be seen through or not transparent

    If I'm right its pronounced oh-pake :P
    i tend to agree, but it doesn't really matter what we think does it? :P maybe rex was using it in a different way..
    what's up and welcome

    http://twitter.com/jdub889

  6. #306
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    559
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheedy View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRdudR4Av14

    2nd half of the video, this has to be Bolandish. It sounds crazy !
    sounds like digital madness, but not as good... and i didn't even like DM that much. sorry, but i hope that's not bolandish. it did seem like something good was going to come of it at the end, but then the vid cut out
    what's up and welcome

    http://twitter.com/jdub889

  7. #307
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    109
    i don't think it's bolandish.. markus said it's a really deep tune.. could be a different markus track

  8. #308
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    618






    Quote Originally Posted by axt View Post
    i don't think it's bolandish.. markus said it's a really deep tune.. could be a different markus track

    I hope this one you were talking guys it's not Bolandish... Hope it's Mr. Pit cos it's really nothing special...



    What about this ID?
    This also could be Bolandish, especially last 15 seconds. Same drop as in DM.




    LOL



    Another Techno banger +last few seconds of the vid is another ID I Think
    Last edited by Evening Twilight; 09-02-12 at 02:30 PM.

  9. #309
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Blackpool, England
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by Evening Twilight View Post

    What about this ID?
    This also could be Bolandish, especially last 15 seconds. Same drop as in DM.
    That is a new ID remix of the classic 'Marco V & Jens - Loops & Things Relooped'. It sounds absolutely amazing but it's definitely not Bolandish.

  10. #310
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    19










    Last edited by lucass77; 10-02-12 at 12:40 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •