Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Cool

what a surprise if he came out with Berlin....
    but seriously, prague this year so Budapest is out of the race imo - i bet it's a city either north or south america
    in a state of trance we trust

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Andy View Post
    what a surprise if he came out with Berlin....
    but seriously, prague this year so Budapest is out of the race imo - i bet it's a city either north or south america
    Berlin will be nice - more proggy and slow

I think Buenos Aires makes the most sense, but I was sure Budapest would be chosen in 2010...and then I was sure it would be chosen in 2011...now that I no longer think it's the #1 contender, I bet Markus will choose it just to spite me. But I still think Buenos Aires will be chosen now in order to get a new continent/region really into the mix. Budapest is pretty close to Prague, and Los Angeles is pretty close to Las Vegas. Obviously great cities, and I'm sure they'll be chosen at some point. I just think it makes sense to spread the love across the globe.

2005 - NORTH AMERICA (Miami)
    2006 - EUROPE (Ibiza)
    2008 - EUROPE (Amsterdam)
    2009 - NORTH AMERICA (Toronto)
    2010 - NORTH AMERICA (Las Vegas)
    2011 - EUROPE (Prague)
    @ Atlanta: 09.18.08, 04.23.09, 07.07.10
    @ Charlotte: 09.25.08, 04.02.09, 11.20.09, 09.24.10
    @ Miami: 03.29.08, 03.23.10, 03.26.10, 03.11.11

For the reason @James explained i also believe Budapest can't be chosen this year, although it's my highest vote, just to see another one release party, after that one in Prague! But to be realistic once again, Buenos Aires really has a lot of chances to win, or a city of Australia, 'cause they belong to another parties of our world, and Markus just wants to be expanded throughout the universe! So, Buenos Aires or Sydney for me (but my wish is Budapest )!

Remember that Markus previously stated that WT:s are sort of "prereqs" for a city to be chosen for this series.

With that in mind, LA, Chicago or Budapest? Or maybe even NYC?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Berlin will be nice - more proggy and slow
    I remember Markus saying in some youtube video that Berlin is not an option although he's got an apartment there because he never played there. As a german I hope Markus will play more regularly in Germany so that Berlin will be a candidate in the future. But thats another topic.

Quote Originally Posted by auteuil View Post
    Remember that Markus previously stated that WT:s are sort of "prereqs" for a city to be chosen for this series.
    Therefore, I think Buenos Aires will not be chosen this year. Moreover I think LA will not be selected either as it is too close to Las Vegas. I think it might be some City we do not have on the list yet. What about Camboriu / Green Valley in Brazil?

Camboriu/Green Valley gets my vote!
    Coldharbour Citizen.

Def. Berlin,because its Markus' hometown. I know that city is no prog-trance,but now,Markus should doing some more techno comp

Carry on!

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosSR View Post
    Camboriu/Green Valley gets my vote!
    +1 i prefer Green Valley over BA

October 30th. 2009 --- San Salvador
    March 31st. 2010 --- Guatemala
    June 17th. 2011 --- Pacha NYC http://youtu.be/PaQKR2FCTr0
    October 31th. 2012 --- Guatemala

i can't see it being camboriu/green valley. let's not forget that the main point of this is to sell cd's, and most people worldwide are not really aware of camboriu or green valley (i know i wasn't until recently)... that being said, LA would be AWESOME but it does seem unlikely since las vegas was so recent.
    what's up and welcome

http://twitter.com/jdub889