Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Tracklist really looks amazing, amazing artists there! ON the disc 1, the names of Danilo Ercole, Wellenrausch, Basil and Nifra promise great deep progressive journey. Also Klauss Goulart name is a surprise for me on disc 1, lets see if he also made some dark progressive stuff. Also cant wait to see if teaser tune is disc 1 opener, Hollywood Boulevard or disc 2 opener, Avalon; but I put my money that its Hollywood Boulevard because for me it paves the road perfectly for deep progressive journey and the teaser kicks-off with those beautiful palms for which I guess are from Hollywood Boulevard in LA (even though I never was in LA).

While disc 2 and names such as KhoMha, DNS Project, Sexy Rexy, Aaron, Mr. Pit... surely promise a mixture of clubby, banging and also melodic stuff - like Markus said in his last blog, as plans for 2012 to make his sets more melodic.

All in all, 17th February will be BIG day and it will be very hard to skip next GDJB's LA '12 release special (as suggested by DoMarcikar ) because I'm eagerly anticipating the compilation so much. I will probably get drunk at the time of that broadcast to forget about it. xD

And when the compilation gets released, I will probably take the CD, drive a car into the nature, turn off the mobile and enjoy the beautiful music without interruptions!

private video,doesnt work:/

Carry on!

Quote Originally Posted by caesarinho View Post

beat service's track sounds awesome \o/
    All time fav : DJ Eco & Martin Roth - Tonight Is Forever (Martin Roth Edit)

http://www.mixcloud.com/topereq/

Could you explain me pls if Elevation is a different person with Markus? I've read a lot about him - very young and talented boy, that Markus helped him with Clear Blue long time ago but is it still an individual person or just Markus' alias? Sorry if this question sounds noobish but...

Upd: can't say I'm dissapointed with tracklist - it looks awesome, but 3 Rex' tracks, 2 Pit', 2 Khomha' out of 14 might lack variety. Don't get me wrong
    Last edited by Kjuna; 27-01-12 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kjuna View Post
    Could you explain me pls if Elevation is a different person with Markus? I've read a lot about him - very young and talented boy, that Markus helped him with Clear Blue long time ago but is it still an individual person or just Markus' alias? Sorry if this question sounds noobish but...
    Yes, Michael 'Mike' Targanski is an individual person. http://www.facebook.com/DJELEVATION He also co-produced Never Be the Same Again + some other tracks from Markus.

Hope to hear more from him after City of Angels this year on Coldharbour!
    Last edited by Daydreamer; 27-01-12 at 06:32 PM.

From the previews the album definitely sounds energetic and trancier. Can't wait to hear it.

Loving all the samples and teasers I've heard. Probably going to hold off on hearing them all until I get the CD though, so I can hear them in order and as Markus intended.
    @ Atlanta: 09.18.08, 04.23.09, 07.07.10
    @ Charlotte: 09.25.08, 04.02.09, 11.20.09, 09.24.10
    @ Miami: 03.29.08, 03.23.10, 03.26.10, 03.11.11

I think that the last preview in the video is Bolandish

Quote Originally Posted by jdub889 View Post
    anyone else think the new management company might be a vehicle for getting khomha and mr. pit to the states for feb. 19? http://www.schulzmusicgroup.com
    Los Angeles ’12 Release Party Lineup (Sunday)
    Markus Schulz
    Jochen Miller
    KhoMha
    Mr. Pit
    Grube & Hovsepian

what's up and welcome

http://twitter.com/jdub889