Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    I think the begining of this intro has something from Markus's track Clear Blue and the rest from Future Cities

Elevation vs. Grube & Hovsepian - City of Angels =ID (Track ?, Live at Glow Washington D.C. 10/15/11) surely??

could be.. but let's wait for that to being official there is no need to hurry

man this album is turning out to be something very special

and i also agree that the teaser is not bolandish, guessing its one of two intros by markus.

Quote Originally Posted by sjhilllandscapes View Post
    Elevation vs. Grube & Hovsepian - City of Angels =ID (Track ?, Live at Glow Washington D.C. 10/15/11) surely??
    it is! Such a great track! Miami guys!

Carry on!

Quote Originally Posted by ohcrapitsnico View Post
    I wonder if We Unite will be a Coldharbour track. They Always Come Back is one of my favorites from Coldharbour and I'd love to see Arnej do something again for Coldharbour.
    From Arnej's facebook: "Arnej returns to Coldharbour ... more info soon"

So I think, that your wish is possible :-)
    Did you know Buffalo has 2nd largest Polish community in the US? Well that explains last night. Crazyness! We even had a fire on stage - MARKUS SCHULZ

Quote Originally Posted by Wojtus View Post
    it is! Such a great track! Miami guys!
    it could be your second mistake on this thread after saying that tune in teaser is Bolandish.. there are so many oppinions on which producer created this track on youtube/forums so we should wait until revealing.. or do you have a source?

anyway today is the big day!

I think tahte the tune on the background it's a Markus' intro track. He always does the intro tunes for his city compilations.
    Did you know Buffalo has 2nd largest Polish community in the US? Well that explains last night. Crazyness! We even had a fire on stage - MARKUS SCHULZ

looks like we're allowed to talk about the compilation again since the leaked tracklist got deleted before the official announcement

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    looks like we're allowed to talk about the compilation again since the leaked tracklist got deleted before the official announcement

thanks
    glad you made it a point to prove u posted something that was leaked. Good job!!!