Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Administrator
    And why does everything always have to be so negative? Why can't you just look at what is intended instead of thinking everyone is out to ruin your good time? I'm working to help develop and promote artists I believe in and think have a future. Sorry if it somehow affects you personally, which I don't think it does. If you don't like what is going on here PLEASE PLEASE go away! The negativity is killing my Friday happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Globalgirl View Post
    And why does everything always have to be so negative? Why can't you just look at what is intended instead of thinking everyone is out to ruin your good time? I'm working to help develop and promote artists I believe in and think have a future. Sorry if it somehow affects you personally, which I don't think it does. If you don't like what is going on here PLEASE PLEASE go away! The negativity is killing my Friday happy.
    I had been negative before, but I understood what Markus(and whole crew, CLHR artists) felt(and maybe feeling that now). Some people who aren't musicians must understand that artist makes music for him, not for fans. I don't like 2011 in CLHR, but now everything from Markus is fine, I love GDJB again! Globalgirl - be happy, I will support Markus for few years! Actually, I'm waiting for LA '12 tracklist and I feel that everything will be allright

Quote Originally Posted by jdub889 View Post
    looking forward to hearing the new tracks live!
    THIS. Period.
    @mberell@
    The DJ, the Music & ME
    twitter.com/amberella06

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    Schulz Music Group

Are Mr. Pit and Khomha the DJs supposed to represent Schulz Music or the Coldharbour label in general? I thought Markus would stop putting them in the spotlights everywhere from this year, but it looks like I was wrong. Another disappointment.
    And why on Earth he shouldn't put them in the spotlight? He doesn't do that because they are his brothers or friends but because their productions were amazing throughout whole 2011, especially KhoMha. If you don't like their productions, its your opinion, but I see that you don't talk about their music, you only criticize because they are KhoMha and Mr. Pit. I enjoyed almost all KhoMha productions during 2011 and now I also enjoy The Sky Is Inside You and Mind Gamer, and I also greatly enjoy Mosni by Adrian. And I also enjoyed Aaron Camz's remix of Payback, or all Basil's recent productions for example and I wouldnt mind if Aaron or Basil appear10 times on WT tracklist or LA '12 if all 10 productions are good to me. Same goes for KhoMha, Mr. Pit or any other CL artist, old or new. I listen to the music, not names. And currently, KhoMha, Basil, Mr. Pit, G&H, Tucandeo and Aaron are the best CL artists for me.

So I cant explain your 'haterism', you dont hate because of music, you hate because they are KhoMha and Mr. Pit so I would like to know why you dislike them so much, or even better, why you dislike both them and their music so much?

All Daydreamer said was he thought Markus's sound would evolve again in 2012, not be the same style and artists from 2011. 2011 was a disappointing year for Daydreamer and some of us. So when news like this, where there is an implication that 2012 will be more or less like 2011, it is a disappointment. And that's all he said. He found it to be a disappointment. One person found it to be disappointing news, and look at how all of you jump on him, making his prediction that you can't handle even the slightest bit of criticism come true.

I'm still holding out hope though that 2012 will be different. 3 really good releases to start it off. And if Los Angeles'12 actually has some trance on it, signs for a good year might even be stronger.

Nash & Pepper pres. Ostrega - First Scream (Mike Foyle Remix)
    Tucandeo - Nibiru
    Sensitive5 - Starfall

Really looking forward to the Elevation & G&H track too.
    @ Atlanta: 09.18.08, 04.23.09, 07.07.10
    @ Charlotte: 09.25.08, 04.02.09, 11.20.09, 09.24.10
    @ Miami: 03.29.08, 03.23.10, 03.26.10, 03.11.11

Quote Originally Posted by Globalgirl View Post
    I don't care if you find my comments negative, I'm just sharing my opinion how and whenever I want and you don't have to agree.

Quote Originally Posted by caesarinho View Post
    And why on Earth he shouldn't put them in the spotlight? He doesn't do that because they are his brothers or friends but because their productions were amazing throughout whole 2011, especially KhoMha. If you don't like their productions, its your opinion, but I see that you don't talk about their music, you only criticize because they are KhoMha and Mr. Pit.

So I cant explain your 'haterism', you dont hate because of music, you hate because they are KhoMha and Mr. Pit so I would like to know why you dislike them so much, or even better, why you dislike both them and their music so much?
    I do not hate them as persons and think they are very musical, I just don't like their tracks and think that Markus doesn't have to play them in every World Tour like last year (or last World Tour, 3x Khomha).

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    I don't care if you find my comments negative, I'm just sharing my opinion how and whenever I want and you don't have to agree.

I do not hate them as persons and think they are very musical, I just don't like their tracks and think that Markus doesn't have to play them in every World Tour like last year (or last World Tour, 3x Khomha).
    Daydreamer, I do not like Khomha a lot, but it looks like the Markus really like every tune from him! If he likes it, he should play it. It's something like that: my brother loves heavy metal, back in the days he listened a lot of death metal, I hate it, but I can't say him - stop listen to this, you have to listen EDM, because I like it. It's quite selfish.

i personally love KhoMha's tracks.

and there is nothing wrong with Schulz Music Group, those artists deserve better exposure and only they will get it with the group.

and SMG has nothing to do with Markus' 2012 sound.

Forum for everyone! Everybody wants to comment!

Carry on!

Tracklist announcement coming this week! Yay!
    @mberell@
    The DJ, the Music & ME
    twitter.com/amberella06