Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    I would think this makes the Coldharbour artists more accessible.
    Coldharbour Citizen for Life.
    Loyalty can't be bought, only earned.

Quote Originally Posted by modthispny View Post
    why do you say that?
    Schulz Music Group

Are Mr. Pit and Khomha the DJs supposed to represent Schulz Music or the Coldharbour label in general? I thought Markus would stop putting them in the spotlights everywhere from this year, but it looks like I was wrong. Another disappointment.

Hating is not good...

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    Schulz Music Group

Are Mr. Pit and Khomha the DJs supposed to represent Schulz Music or the Coldharbour label in general?
    you should ask this the right person?

Schulz Music Group

Another disapointment
    I don't see any reason for your dissapointment as long as you were one of the most dissapointed fans about Coldharbour tracks over the last years... however it's your choice to be an indirect Coldharbour hater

Quote Originally Posted by MrPitisHere View Post
    I don't see any reason for your dissapointment as long as you were one of the most dissapointed fans about Coldharbour tracks over the last years... however it's your choice to be an indirect Coldharbour hater
    Those are your facts not mine, besides I'm not even going to discuss about this because I know you have trouble dealing with criticism and taking things way too personally.

Those are your facts not mine, besides I'm not even going to discuss about this because I know you have trouble dealing with criticism and taking things way too personally.
    Nomally I wouldnt continue to reply. But just because I respect any MS forums member...You must be kidding... While you post your negative and mean comments here, i'm telling you that me, the other Coldharbour artists, the CLHR staff, and Markus himself
    are doing musical facts. If you think this worth showing your "love" by throwing towards us with mud, please continue debating ur personal frustrations and we'll do the music you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPitisHere View Post
    Nomally I wouldnt continue to reply. But just because I respect any MS forums member...You must be kidding... While you post your negative and mean comments here, i'm telling you that me, the other Coldharbour artists, the CLHR staff, and Markus himself
    are doing musical facts. If you think this worth showing your "love" by throwing towards us with mud, please continue debating ur personal frustrations and we'll do the music you deserve.
    I think Daydreamer's point is about whether Markus is continuing to promote yours and Khomha's music just because of his financial ties to your continued success and promotion as your manager or will it be because it's up to the standard of the Coldharbour label. In my opinion I understand these frustrations and I have my own opinions about the artists affiliated with Coldharbour and what's going on but I am optimistic that Markus will separate these two and maintain a standard for what he promotes and puts out on his label to a reasonable extent.

Looking forward to the full LA '12 tracklist and can't wait to hear music by the other mates!

ugh, i post something that i thought was relevant to the thread and would get people excited and it turns into an argument over something totally non-related. anyway, i agree with adrian, looking forward to hearing the new tracks live!
    what's up and welcome

http://twitter.com/jdub889

I think SMG is just a way of giving back to the Coldharbour producers. Everybody knows the real money is in DJ'ing and this is giving producers who would never normally get booked, a platform to launch a DJ'ing career. I'm sick of seeing the same DJ's on lineups so to possibly have the opportunity to watch KhoMha or Mr. Pit perform would be better than seeing DJ's whose productions I have no interest in.

Administrator
    Just wondering, who said the SCHULZ in Schulz Music Group is Markus anyway?