Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    I have shifted my hopes towards Lutjebroek '13

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    That's true bit I still believe in the old sound and dont want to addept to the new one cause I dont like it at all! If someone else here says omg I love this new thing everything is good, but when people like me, daydreamer, James, dont like something we get bashed all the time, I can respect that most off the peeps here like the new sound, but can you guys accept that there are people here who dont like it? And say something about it? Sometimes I have the idea the answer is no....
    i completely respect your opinion and am glad you speak up about it, i don't think the blind idolatry for producer/DJ's (the "trancefamily" phenomenon) is healthy for the genre at all. my point was just that if you don't want to listen to markus' new sound why do you care if he dedicates the city series to LA? anyway, this is a discussion for another time and another thread, let's just talk about how awesome LA is instead.
    what's up and welcome

http://twitter.com/jdub889

Great city.. can't wait for this one :PPP

Quote Originally Posted by Ericc B View Post
    I have shifted my hopes towards Lutjebroek '13
    It would be an option.. LOL!!! )

Quote Originally Posted by jdub889 View Post
    bahaha, i see modthispny in the vid (11:48)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeQ42...mbedded#t=708s

haha, my tall ass is always easy to spot in crowd videos lol

Its 16th of Jan'12. Time to reveal final tracklist!

Carry on!

We will know it in few days at least.
    Markus wrote on his blog that we will know details in midlle of January.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    That's true bit I still believe in the old sound and dont want to addept to the new one cause I dont like it at all! If someone else here says omg I love this new thing everything is good, but when people like me, daydreamer, James, dont like something we get bashed all the time, I can respect that most off the peeps here like the new sound, but can you guys accept that there are people here who dont like it? And say something about it? Sometimes I have the idea the answer is no....
    I think sometimes you only get bashed about not liking some of the new productions is because again and again I've seen people say he's changed his style.
    He hasn't he has just broadened out his style to fit afew more sub genres in and that's why people bite, yeah there's some people here who have only discovered Markus in the past few years and only know this more upbeat style he has but he still does make productions like his more Progressive style which he used to do alot around 2003-4.
    For instance "Gypsy Room, Apollo, In A Green Valley (Dakota's Return To Coldharbour Remix) etc, these tracks are more like the remix's and productions back in his early days, and as for every world compilation there will be Progressive tracks in.
    And i think this year we might see another Markus Schulz artist album which will see more Progressive tracks in, but then will pop up the argument of "oh there's too many vocals" which comes back every time he releases a Markus Schulz artist album, even though he used to play just as many vocals well even more than he does today.
    I don't know any artist who can please all, infact im sure its pretty impossible to keep everyone happy at the same time but as most compilations im looking forward to hearing this when its released.

And Jesus wept what is it with people moaning all the time with the name of the compilation ????
    Markus will choose a city what has stood out more to him due to the show's he has done there, not influenced by Armada or money, i really can't see why an album would make more money if it was to be named a different city some people really need to have a word with themselves what happened to the days when people just respected what was released !!!!

the ID's he's been playing sound awesome, man i cant wait for the release and the album launch party.