Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    You never know on this forum, several people get banned without reason in here.
    You & James were banned for posting negative & hateful comments. and its against the forum rules.

anyway, its not the topic to disscus this things.
    All time fav : DJ Eco & Martin Roth - Tonight Is Forever (Martin Roth Edit)

http://www.mixcloud.com/topereq/

I think LA has been huge for Markus this year and that’s the reason for HIM picking the city not Armada. Yea I agree Armada has influences in Markus and his decision making however I believe he pick's the cities as they mean something special to him.
    I for one look forward to the release and if the album is full of Unicorn Slaying tracks (not saying that it will be) but if it is I will still play them and enjoy the album. I can't see a double cd not having some tracks which slow it down; contain a melody and emotion instead of a constant bombardment of in your face synth/pitch and baselines.

Well we all new LA was the secure bet. He played two solo 6 hs sets there this year, and he also presented Digital Madness there.
    Such a shame 'cause i'd love to see Buenos Aires in a compilation, but well..Markus will keep rolling and so will city compilations.
    I'm sure LA '12 will be stunning, so i'm looking forward to february.

Las Vegas was for me the worst City in the series...will LA beat it ? i really dont want to be negative but...

I heard the first night will be a solo night, and the second night will have Markus and guests.

woot. looks like markus put his money where his mouth was when he told us LA had become the biggest party city in the world. i rolled my eyes at him when he said that (not that i don't agree, i just didn't think any non-angelenos would agree ) and he says "no no, i'm serious." guess he was. fuck yeah.
    what's up and welcome

http://twitter.com/jdub889

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Hovsepian View Post
    I heard the first night will be a solo night, and the second night will have Markus and guests.
    if you play night two, you're gonna have to brew up some mud for us, because i don't think they'll be able to serve alcohol with it being an 18+ night. or would they do the wristband thing?
    what's up and welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    LA what a laugh, a Trance City:S The city has commercial crap cheese music written al over it
    this is true, LA is not particularly a trance city, but that's why we need this. sorry you didn't agree with the pick, but living in the netherlands surely you'll still have enough trance to keep you happy? weren't you complaining about how markus had lost his sound anyway?
    what's up and welcome

there better be alcohol for night 2, and i guess he wasn't bs'ing us jeff when he said this is the best party place in the world.

Congrats LA! Had a feeling it would be the choice for 2012. Hopefully I can fly out there for the party!
    Damian K