Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast
    Time for my opinion. Disc 1 - perfect, flow is great, tracks are amazing. Bolandish is one of my favourite tracks from LA'12 - deep, progressive journey. Summary, disc 1 - fantastic journey.
    Disc 2 is good, but not amazing. Certainly has its own moments, but Shocking Blue is really bad(for me, it's my taste), it's the first time when I don't like track from Rex Mundi :P Tracks from DNS Project and Mr Pit(Pole Position) don't fit into journey. And time for little praise for Mr Pit - River of Hearts is beautiful.

Styller - Quantum Mechanics should be Markus Schulz - Do You Dream(Styller Remix)...

Thoroughly enjoyed about 20/27 tracks. amazing compilation. Bolandish was entirely disappointing along with recapture. Sweet Little Pepper is Reboot (Klauss Remix) and quantaum mechanics/Follow me just doesnt fit. BoG remix of all that remains is ok..but the rest of the tracks are legendary. Can't expect the whole compilation to be perfect. Well done Markus

River of Hearts is the biggest surprise of the comp for me. The best Mr Pit's production since Sky Traffic. i hope he will continue making tracks like this. less big room crap moar progressive melodies!
    All time fav : DJ Eco & Martin Roth - Tonight Is Forever (Martin Roth Edit)

http://www.mixcloud.com/topereq/

Quote Originally Posted by topereq View Post
    River of Hearts is the biggest surprise of the comp for me. The best Mr Pit's production since Sky Traffic. i hope he will continue making tracks like this. less big room crap moar progressive melodies!
    Right Love this one, Mr Pit is good with melodies.

Why 'Follow me (Rex Mundi Remix)' is included when its pretty old track and played on GDJB last summer?!

After listening to the compilation many times, Opaque has grown on me the most and is my absolute favourite of the album, even bigger than Fortuna or City of Angels!

It's surprise for me, but CD1 is way better than CD2. Amazing journey with every track, perfect mixing and that Danilo Ercole - A Man With Two Names track is aahhhhhh so epic !

When's the full version of Wellenrausch - Million Miles To Run going to be released?

I def love the compilation, it flows perfectly into disc 2.

My faves from disc 1 are The Intros (They're so great, I wish they were longer.) Man With Two Names, Million Miles to Run, Dark Harbour, Double Speak Effects, Sweet Little Pepper (shame it doesn't get radio play), Shamballa, Fortuna, Bolalndish, practically all of disc 1. It's literally perfect, all the tracks complement each other and flow seamlessly.

Disc 2 The Intro (I do wish it was longer) We Unite is great to get you pumped for the entirety of CD 2(Arnej does it again!). Mind Gamer, Shocking Blue, Opaque, City of Angels, Follow Me, Artemis, Aqwa, All That Remains The Fusion, and wow! Congrats to Mr. Pit, I'm blown away by River of Hearts! More like this please!

This compilation definetly has it's own identity, congrats on a job well done.

Side note, I do love how Bolandish is a combination of the Dakota sound+the older MS sound, and it seems like Markus wanted to switch his identities a bit for his upcoming album. Where as TBT 2 is a bit of both worlds, Dakota+MS sound, now I'm interested in seeing the upcoming artist album. I may be extrapolating here though.
    Coldharbour Citizen.