Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    that one is one of my fav tracks this year, it's fair to say it will be on compilation, i've heard many predictions on which producer made this track(lentos, pobsky, space rockerz, markus) so i can't wait for this to be revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by ohcrapitsnico View Post
    Yep thats the one!
    You do notice that it's been played during last World Tour right? Pretty nice tune, but it doesn't sound like Lentos to me.

Great news!! I can't think of a better way to find out the next City Compilation by none other than Markus himself.....good times!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    You do notice that it's been played during last World Tour right? Pretty nice tune, but it doesn't sound like Lentos to me.
    Haha yeah I know, I was too lazy to look up the ID number and I don't think its Lentos either, I think its someone brand new possibly, thats just how I describe it

Nice! I think it's gonna be a U.S. city, maybe LA or even NYC? Markus did mention big things for nyc in 2012 during wt DC in the chat room...soooooooooooooo I guess it's possible!
    Damian K

i know that budapest and buenos aires might deserve it because they've waited longer, but markus did 2 6+ hr sets in los angeles within 3 months of each other, that's pretty much unheard of and both shows were sold out, so los angeles might be chosen because of the sudden increase in popularity for markus. at the end of the gig he also did say this is the best party place, ever.

Buenos Aires....and hopefully no 100% club banger tracks

BA or London!

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    Mine too, in that case it's going to be a compilation with lots of club bangers.
    That, or Chicago '12.