[COLD034] Kevin Focus - Stuck 7 / Brock Out

Kevin Focus - Stuck 7 / Brock Out

Release Label: Coldharbour Recordings Red
    Release Code: COLD034
    Release Date: November 14th 2011

Stuck 7
    Brock Out

Available to purchase digitally on Beatport by Clicking Here

It’s a warm welcome to one Kevin Focus, who joins the ever expanding Coldharbour family. Hailing from Charlotte, North Carolina, Kevin has built a solid reputation across the US and beyond over the years, not just for his vast diversity of productions, but also DJing alongside the likes of label owner Markus Schulz passes through the Queen city.

Prior to the madness of the summer season, Kevin submitted “Stuck 7” to Markus - a punchy and energetic track that gradually builds to a frienzy-lead. It became one of the secret weapons of Markus’ livesets, particularly on the festival scene with plays at the inaugural Electronic Family in Amsterdam and Germany’s Nature One, along with his residency in Ibiza.

Stuck 7 came to fruition during the Global DJ Broadcast World Tour recording from Marquee in Las Vegas, and with additional support already from the likes of Gareth Emery among others, it’s safe to predict that the track will be making its way into liveset rotation quite regularly across the circuit.

Complimenting the headline moment is Brock Out - and like Stuck 7, is built very much with the dancefloor in mind. With a multitude of sample vocal snippets cleverly appearing throughout, it’s sure to keep those winter dancefloors moving and shaking.

Two tracks certain to appeal to many DJs with its raw nature, Kevin Focus is a name to look out for.

Stuck 7

Brock Out

I like it! Great seeing a new guy in the "Coldharbour family".

not my cup of tea
    All time fav : DJ Eco & Martin Roth - Tonight Is Forever (Martin Roth Edit)

http://www.mixcloud.com/topereq/

Really enjoyed hearing Stuck 7 this summer. Does some serious Damage played live. Pulled this from the hdd this afternoon from Creamfields UK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7qnMfc9fAw

I know that Coldharbour is on "killing the Unicorns" way, but I think noise(a lot of noise synth in this E.P.) is not a music at all.

Surprised this is on Coldharbour. While this is pretty nice live, its not something I can listen at home, too noisy for me.

Welcome on board Kevin Focus Always good to have a new Coldharbour RED talent with us.

Yes, welcome Kevin, it's always great to see new talent for Coldharbour!
    Coldharbour Citizen.

Better music could be released, but let's support this guy, seems to have potential

I was really suprised when I saw this signed to Clhr. Anyway, its quite good tracks.