Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tshirt section

Tshirt section

Can we get the tshirt section back? the link does not work anymore, it has some great vector logos that cant be found anywhere else on the net

when i click the link Chrome says "warning something is wrong" - malware and stuff like that - and i only can see some sourcecode but not links or pictures

Quote Originally Posted by peenie View Post
    i only can see some sourcecode but not links or pictures
    You have to wait one or two minutes in order to load the page completely. Then it works despite the error messages.

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    You have to wait one or two minutes in order to load the page completely. Then it works despite the error messages.
    thanks .....

Obviously, the t-shirt page was taken offline. It would be nice to get it back again.

Does anybody have a high quality GDJB and/or Coldharbour Logo that is good enough for printing? The files that I found with google have only relatively low resolution.

I actually want Coldharbour hoodies, in black, dark blue or white. Maybe even red too for Coldharbour red :P

I use sweater at night for work since the hospital gets cold sometimes, so I'm def interested.
    Coldharbour Citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    Obviously, the t-shirt page was taken offline. It would be nice to get it back again.

Does anybody have a high quality GDJB and/or Coldharbour Logo that is good enough for printing? The files that I found with google have only relatively low resolution.
    Haven't you come across this?
    http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...24477526_n.jpg

solarvision, thank you for the link. However, I don't think the quality of the resolution is good enough for a large print on a t-shirt or so. I printed it on a baseball cap using moderate upscaling. The result looks decent. But I'm sure it would look fuzzy if scaled to t-shirt size.

If I'm not mistaken, I think trackitdown.net also sells T-shirts, hoodies and some accessories for most of the major EDM labels.
    Coldharbour Citizen.