Beatport Exclusives, how long before they are released on other download portals?

Hi guys, I'm hoping one of the Coldharbour peeps can help me out with this question. How often do the Beatport exclusive releases get released on other download portals, such as iTunes?

I recently got a 15 dollar iTunes giftcard that I have yet to use because I'm not sure if the latest Coldharbour releases on Beatport get released on iTunes.

Thanks in advance.
    Coldharbour Citizen.

Well if you look at Shades of Red / Shades of Blue it got released on 5 September 2011 on Beatport and 19 September 2011 on iTunes, so usually 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    Well if you look at Shades of Red / Shades of Blue it got released on 5 September 2011 on Beatport and 19 September 2011 on iTunes, so usually 2 weeks.
    Depends on the country, Itunes US doesn't keep with coldharbour releases, you can find them though on the myriad of armada compilations that come out each week like the GDJB top 15 of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by ohcrapitsnico View Post
    Depends on the country, Itunes US doesn't keep with coldharbour releases, you can find them though on the myriad of armada compilations that come out each week like the GDJB top 15 of the month.
    Oh wait... Ultra Records, I forgot.

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    Oh wait... Ultra Records, I forgot.
    Hahaha yep. The Katowice single has never been released, only on BP can you get it in the US as far as I know.

Hmm, I think I'll wait another few weeks until I go use this gift card then.
    Coldharbour Citizen.

frankly though too, if you are looking to get tracks off itunes, you usually dont get the great 320kbps sound quality

Administrator
    Depends on the exclusive. 99% of the time it is 2 week exclusive...sometimes 1 week.

/\Whew, thanks a million, in this case, patience pays off.

I want to pick up Aerofoil's EP as well as the new Skytech, and still leave some on the account for future releases.
    Coldharbour Citizen.