Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by caesarinho View Post
    If you'd come to Facebook during GDJB and chat with Markus directly than you'd know why they did this with this track instead complaining despite not knowing anything about it...

Its due to contractual reasons, Markus explained it himself.
    Chill out man. It seems like i need to be more explicit in my comment: I don't care if they paid or not for the rights or whatever, I was expecting an original track, an original idea in this collab not a rework of a classic. that´s all. I'm not talking if this track is good or bad either. So i'm not complainig.Relax
    Last edited by Neruda; 15-04-12 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neruda View Post
    Chill out man. It seems like i need to be more explicit in my comment: I don't care if they paid or not for the rights or whatever, I was expecting an original track, an original idea in this collab not a rework of a classic. that´s all. I'm not talking if this track is good or bad either. So i'm not complainig.Relax
    i think they did an original track too, with khomha, right? so no need to worry, we'll hear it (if we haven't yet... id #9 den bosch is looking sneaky over there o.o)
    what's up and welcome

http://twitter.com/jdub889

Quote Originally Posted by jdub889 View Post
    i think they did an original track too, with khomha, right? so no need to worry, we'll hear it (if we haven't yet... id #9 den bosch is looking sneaky over there o.o)
    ID #9 den bosch is fire! reminds me a little of anton fitsch - something wrong.

i really hope this is their 3 way collab because it's fire!

Quote Originally Posted by modthispny View Post
    ID #9 den bosch is fire! reminds me a little of anton fitsch - something wrong.

i really hope this is their 3 way collab because it's fire!
    agreed, but i hope it's not their collab because then we have more fire to look forward to, muahaha
    what's up and welcome

http://twitter.com/jdub889

Quote Originally Posted by jdub889 View Post
    agreed, but i hope it's not their collab because then we have more fire to look forward to, muahaha
    true haha.

i wouldn't be surprised if one of the ID's floating around is the '65.4hz' of the new album too. (how we heard 65.4hz for quite some time and never guessed would be a markus track)

Quote Originally Posted by Neruda View Post
    You have a point but lets think this way: now Loops & Tings will get the credit it really deserved, something which wasnt fully possible in 90s. Markus also said that this wouldnt be possible without Jens's approval as well. Sorry if I sounded rude.

Quote Originally Posted by KryEd View Post
    According to the tracklist is a Remix

no, no, no

Not a fan of The Sun and Moon track myself either :/
    Coldharbour Citizen.