Page 18 of 46 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 451
  1. #171
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    559
    and if anyone cares, i was looking back and figured one out :P

    ID (Track 4, Privilege Buenos Aires) = Kosheen DJ's - Clipper
    what's up and welcome

    http://twitter.com/jdub889

  2. #172
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    2,461
    well done

  3. #173
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Jena, Germany
    Posts
    80

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by jdub889 View Post
    and if anyone cares, i was looking back and figured one out :P

    ID (Track 4, Privilege Buenos Aires) = Kosheen DJ's - Clipper
    nice one - thanks for the id

  4. #174
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Jena, Germany
    Posts
    80
    now i'm only searching for privilege id 44 - then i'm a happy men

  5. #175
    Quote Originally Posted by peenie View Post
    Miami ID 14 - Monoline - Relapse (Markus Schulz Big Room Recon)
    anyone notice this one?

  6. #176
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    622
    Ferry Corsten played @ his Asot 550 set remix of Speedy J's Pull Over. Probably made together with Markus Schulz


    http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/56432731/file.html
    Last edited by Evening Twilight; 02-04-12 at 12:05 PM.

  7. #177
    Senior Member caesarinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Niš, Serbia
    Posts
    579
    Quote Originally Posted by jdub889 View Post
    and if anyone cares, i was looking back and figured one out :P

    ID (Track 4, Privilege Buenos Aires) = Kosheen DJ's - Clipper
    Amazing, there are so many excellent techish deep tracks that Markus played only few times live and which deserved more exposure.

  8. #178
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    2,628
    Quote Originally Posted by Evening Twilight View Post
    Ferry Corsten played @ his Asot 550 set remix of Speedy J's Pull Over. Probably made together with Markus Schulz


    http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/56432731/file.html
    ohman! it sounds horrible
    All time fav : DJ Eco & Martin Roth - Tonight Is Forever (Martin Roth Edit)

    http://www.mixcloud.com/topereq/

  9. #179
    Senior Member KryEd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Budapest
    Posts
    398
    anyone?

    ID (Track 44 Buenos Aires Privilege)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Gu9wkb0ShY

  10. #180
    Quote Originally Posted by KryEd View Post
    anyone?

    ID (Track 44 Buenos Aires Privilege)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Gu9wkb0ShY

    Tom Hades - Inside The Cave

    Facebook:: http://www.facebook.com/AreuMusic
    Twitter: Follow me @AreuMuziK
    Soundcloud
    http://soundcloud.com/areumusic

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •