Page 23 of 46 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Absolutely out of this world collab!

ID (Track 14, Los Angeles '12 Release Party) = Marc Marberg with Kyau & Albert - Robotron (Khomha Remix)

its wrong not a remix!! maybe its a collab Markus with KhomHa?

Markus just loves to stir the pot LMAO! I think it's a Markus and Khomha track.
    Coldharbour Citizen for Life.
    Loyalty can't be bought, only earned.

I know all the "we need to be more positive on the forum" thing, but buying the rights of a track and released it as a collab it's just so wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by Neruda View Post
    I know all the "we need to be more positive on the forum" thing, but buying the rights of a track and released it as a collab it's just so wrong...
    and what is wrong exactly? they paid for the rights so i don't see anything wrong.
    All time fav : DJ Eco & Martin Roth - Tonight Is Forever (Martin Roth Edit)

http://www.mixcloud.com/topereq/

Quote Originally Posted by topereq View Post
    and what is wrong exactly? they paid for the rights so i don't see anything wrong.
    For me the only original idea in this collab was to buy something. That´s my point.

Well, I'm all for making older tracks sound fresh, case in point Remember The Magnetic North, Perception and Arnej's Timegate Minimal Drum Dub.
    Coldharbour Citizen for Life.
    Loyalty can't be bought, only earned.

Quote Originally Posted by Neruda View Post
    If you'd come to Facebook during GDJB and chat with Markus directly than you'd know why they did this with this track instead complaining despite not knowing anything about it...

Its due to contractual reasons, Markus explained it himself.

Quote Originally Posted by caesarinho View Post
    If you'd come to Facebook during GDJB and chat with Markus directly than you'd know why they did this with this track instead complaining despite not knowing anything about it...

Its due to contractual reasons, Markus explained it himself.
    I don't get what you guys are talking about...can one of you let me in on the conversation?

Quote Originally Posted by tina View Post
    I don't get what you guys are talking about...can one of you let me in on the conversation?
    i wasn't there so i'm not sure what the conversation was, but i assume that they weren't able to get the rights to "remix" the song, i.e., to play with the actual sound recording/stems... however, at least in the U.S. (and i assume in Europe as well) you can still copy the underlying musical composition as long as you re-make all the sounds yourself. i believe this is what markus did with 'perception' as well.
    what's up and welcome

http://twitter.com/jdub889