Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I have no words for this...

2012 might be not the end of the world, but definitely the end of trance.

It's all good. we all know who the real number one is. congrats on top 10 again Markus.

i lol'd when i saw Dash Berlin @ 8.
    anyway congrats Markus ! u r no1 for me!
    All time fav : DJ Eco & Martin Roth - Tonight Is Forever (Martin Roth Edit)

http://www.mixcloud.com/topereq/

Just came here today, couldn't wait for the results. To be honest number 9 is a great place, but I expected him to climb up a little bit this year. Well done, anyway.

World Tour Budapest Supporter | GDJB Listener | Coldharbour Recordings Lover

As I said before, #9 is great success! Congratz!

Markus is still in Top of 10, so we have the reason to celebrate!
    Concgartulations Markus.
    Did you know Buffalo has 2nd largest Polish community in the US? Well that explains last night. Crazyness! We even had a fire on stage - MARKUS SCHULZ

Guetta's facebook vote application won him the first place. Still I'm glad Markus is in the top 10!
    I'm visiting Markus on November 18th and I'm gonna tell him that he's the freaking number 1!
    Last edited by Ayden; 21-10-11 at 08:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayden View Post
    Guetta's facebook vote application won him the first place. Still I'm glad Markus is in the top 10!
    I'm visiting Markus on November 18th and I'm gonna tell him that he's the freaking number 1!
    Hey I'm also going on 18th, can you tell me why Yalta didnt update their site? Party is 100% sure?

Markus, Armin, A&B and even Dash Berlin are last trance line of defence against pop-house plague.

This whole DJ Mag 100 is a joke!! Producers - some of them - who have no idea how to djing are in first 10. Synth-pop shit. Who voted for them? MTV generation or what? I'm too pissed. That's all from me. Next year in first 10 will be Akon or Timbaland. Shame.
    With passion since 1993 & 1991

that's why they drove the vote to facebook , its only a matter of popularity guetta has about 25 million follower on facebook if he just shared DJ Mag voting application he was probably voted by more that 100k , just when i saw avicii and afro*uck and deadmua5 and david guetta leading the DJ world i was very happy that Markus is the 9th he is the only one in the top 10 that still play trance without shitty commercial tracks. Markus become so powerful to stand infront of this mainstream djs , according to this year Markus 9th place is great
    Armin placed the second reflecting to the ASOT performance that he barely play good tunes, hiding under his moto that he love a variety of music genres , remixing david guetta's track is a big fail too .
    http://www.facebook.com/gdjbofficial
    Global DJ Broadcast Official Fan Page on Facebook Join Now