Aerofoil - 2am E.P.

Release Label: Coldharbour Recordings Red
    Release Code: COLD032
    Release Date: October 17th 2011

2am
    Hortsik
    The Plank Effect (Aerofoil vs. E&G)

Available to purchase digitally on Beatport by Clicking Here

2011 has been quite a year for Nijmegen’s Nick van Mansum. Under his Aerofoil pseudonym, his Caress 2 Impress E.P. released back in May has spanned plays on radio for almost 12 months - with the title track featuring on Prague ’11 and an almost permanent fixture in Markus Schulz’s livesets throughout that duration. Follow that up with another compilation appearance through Vortex, and it’s easy to understand why he has quickly become a fan favorite within the Coldharbour ranks.

During his guestmix appearance for Global DJ Broadcast in May, Aerofoil placed 2am as his set opener. Throbbing from the very first second, listeners to the show were high in praise, and with the baton passed on to Markus himself, the track went on to become one of the big favorites during the Ibiza Summer Sessions Season. A journey that clocks in at exactly ten minutes, but one that is certainly worthwhile.

Complimenting 2am is Hortsik, which will appeal to those who enjoyed Aerofoil’s previous track Kerosene, but with an added powerful melody thrown in on top for good measure. The result is a real party vibe that is sure to appeal to many of those who like their leads powerful and with energy.

Last but not least, Aerofoil teams up with E&G to deliver The Plank Effect. A name inspired by the planking craze of this past summer, the track is an absolutely ruthless monster with a bassline that will go through any shortcut it finds. The track has already rocked huge audiences in September, including Markus’ performances at LovEvolution in Oakland and his residency night at Marquee in Las Vegas.

For the second time in less than six months, Aerofoil conjures up another three track E.P.

2am

Hortsik

The Plank Effect

2am is massive and proves that Aerofoil belongs to Coldharbour, but the other 2 are average.

I really like 2am, and The Plank Effect. Great EP.

World Tour Budapest Supporter | GDJB Listener | Coldharbour Recordings Lover

2am and plank!

Hortsik is too strange for me, 2AM is a great track though

just bought 2 AM. The others 2, no comment...

I don't want to sound like an asshole, but is this the kind of quality you want to see on Coldharbour, because i don't.

Quote Originally Posted by SndL View Post
    I don't want to sound like an asshole, but is this the kind of quality you want to see on Coldharbour, because i don't.
    I get your point, maybe this is the kind of situation where just 2am should have gotten released including a few remixes.

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    I get your point, maybe this is the kind of situation where just 2am should have gotten released including a few remixes.
    Iono why they didn't release Total Overkill on this...at least I thought that was an awesome track.