Markus Schulz feat. Carrie Skipper - Never Be the Same Again (2010 Mix Edit)

This might sound very surprising to most of you... this track was on the Do You Dream minimix which you could get by pre-ordering the album.

It's obviously not as good as the original but I kinda like it, at least it's more trancy than Markus' productions from this year... listen for yourself!

Nice! Much more uplifting obviously but it works really well.

You forgot one important tidbit; the pre-order was only available to those outside the U.S. I know because I wanted the mini-mix too, and couldn't get it. Thanks again Armada :/
    Coldharbour Citizen.

I lovve this track

What a pretty version! I like it... Something new from our Markus
    Did you know Buffalo has 2nd largest Polish community in the US? Well that explains last night. Crazyness! We even had a fire on stage - MARKUS SCHULZ

I love these unreleased Afterhours Mixes, Coldharbour Mixes, Return to Coldharbour Mixes. They are special, and awesome, but the only problem is that they won't ever be released.

World Tour Budapest Supporter | GDJB Listener | Coldharbour Recordings Lover

Did you know the Do You Dream album was actually finished in 2008 already? That's pretty awesome.