Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Steve Angello - Live @ Dance Valley (2011)

[youtube:2lzk4dxh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAdMc_e3MpU[/youtube:2lzk4dxh]

What a dissapoint, and emprassing video. :shock:
    He played a Prerecorded Set, he doesn't even pay attention to his fans, he just shows his back, he can't even put those glasses properly to the desk... Most famous video of EDM this week, check it out. :roll:

World Tour Budapest Supporter | GDJB Listener | Coldharbour Recordings Lover

Re: Steve Angello - Live @ Dance Valley (2011)

I was afraid this might pop up over here.
    @ Atlanta: 09.18.08, 04.23.09, 07.07.10
    @ Charlotte: 09.25.08, 04.02.09, 11.20.09, 09.24.10
    @ Miami: 03.29.08, 03.23.10, 03.26.10, 03.11.11

He may not have known he was being filmed from the side, but clearly there is a huge video camera filming him from the front like 2 feet from his face....
    @mberell@
    The DJ, the Music & ME
    twitter.com/amberella06

His respone ---
    When i do some festivals i have a team there that does all my pyro, fx and co2´s, + most of them have a synced “fireworks show” that is synced to the music so nothing goes wrong for the fireworks show since timing everything is extremely hard for them, so i have a medley mix i close with so they can have everything synced, most big festivals have that and its nothing new, as soon as your closing under a big finale you have that going on…” Angello wrote on his Twitter. “i know some of you will still hate cause of the fact that hating if your game but i have now explained it and take it or leave it. i don’t have to prove myself that i´m able to mix i´ve done that my whole life and spend more time mixing then with my daughter so thats it.”

and then

“Don’t you have better things to do then make up bullshit to write about me faking a whole set when i just explained that it was the last 11 mins of my set so they could fire of the special fx and all the fireworks, stop with your bullshit and get on with your lives, if it would be up to you guys we would all be stuck in cells without electricity and banging on a floor without a big show so you would feel better for yourselves not being there, i would never fake a whole set in my entire life and those 10 mins are part of the show. if you don’t wanna see fireworks and a massive finale stop buying tickets to events where that happens and stay home instead. i hate when people make up a big story and feed on it like sugar to ants. make something better of your time instead of wasting mine!! if you would put as much time on your own careers as you do talking shit maybe a thing like this wouldn’t affect you, i know who my real fans are and you haters are not my real fans, cause if you would be you would get what i´m saying after seeing the shows we do, you probably haven’t even been to any of my shows and won’t ever come so drop it, get on with your lives! I wanna take this Hater thing to the next level. I wanna fly one over to ibiza to play with my SD cards without headphones and put it on youtube. I’ll do the same directly after and we’ll see if you can pull it off. ? I’ll pick one of you guys and we’ll go for it. So who’s up for the challenge?”

If markus ever came out like that..... well he wouldn't because he is the very definition of professional

Hopefully this will affect his rank in this years DJMag Top 100.

He can be happy that he cares more about DJing, than his daughter.

World Tour Budapest Supporter | GDJB Listener | Coldharbour Recordings Lover

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    Hopefully this will affect his rank in this years DJMag Top 100.
    Lmao! :lol: :lol:

This dude is such a kid! Flailing around thinking he can get away with this. :roll: So glad Markus would never do anything remotely like this. :roll:

he doesn't even press play to start the encore, it remotely starts.

look at 9:40 in the video, let's go....LET's go then the song starts.

wtf

i would never fake a whole set in my entire life

Nahhh you'd just fake half the set.

Facebook:: http://www.facebook.com/AreuMusic
    Twitter: Follow me @AreuMuziK
    Soundcloud
    http://soundcloud.com/areumusic