[COLD031] Khomha - 507 E.P.

Khomha - 507 E.P.

Release Label: Coldharbour Recordings
    Release Code: COLD031
    Release Date: September 19th 2011

Magnetik
    At the End

Available to purchase digitally on Beatport by Clicking Here

An almost constant presence within Markus Schulz’s livesets; fewer producers have had a bigger breakout year than Colombia’s Khomha. The Medellin native has gathered quite a following since his track Rainy in the Night lit up the opening foray of Prague ’11; and his remix of Dakota’s Sinners is still held in popular esteem. Not resting on his laurels, he’s back and presenting a huge three track E.P. on Coldharbour Red.

Leading the way is 507 - packed with the typical energetic buildup of a Khomha production, it makes way for a beautiful and hypnotic break that slowly gathers energy before a crescendo of booming pads guarantees plenty of hands in the air moments on the dancefloor. The track was exclusively featured on Markus’ Be at Space Ibiza mix compilation, and has been a prominent appearance maker in his summer season festival sets.

Next up is Magnetik; fusing a cool and groovy bassline with another emotionally-driven break, the track went over massively during Markus’ performance at Electric Zoo in New York over Labor Day weekend, as well as his headlining performance at Space in Ibiza at the end of August. At the End is a tough and electro-influenced affair which will appeal to those who enjoy their club nights going well into the morning.

507 will lead the way due to its now anthem status on the Global DJ Broadcast World Tour, but it is only a matter of time before Magnetik and At the End follow suit. All three tracks prove that Khomha is a talent rapidly on the rise.

[youtube:w3gd1aha]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS7yNr02bik[/youtube:w3gd1aha]

Magnetik

[youtube:w3gd1aha]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2gL2MNiQBQ[/youtube:w3gd1aha]

At the End

[youtube:w3gd1aha]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmiD-HvmUp4[/youtube:w3gd1aha]

Re: [COLD031] Khomha - 507 E.P.

At the End's pretty cool, the other 2 are just not my appetite.

Got all three yesterday, I like this release. 8-) Magnetik being my favorite.
    Coldharbour Citizen.

Markus must be playing an edit of 507 cause the one he plays has two drops...which I think sounds better haha. Decent ep though, At the End is somewhat reminiscent of deadmau5 from the last few years, I like it

Quote Originally Posted by ohcrapitsnico
    Markus must be playing an edit of 507 cause the one he plays has two drops...which I think sounds better haha. Decent ep though, At the End is somewhat reminiscent of deadmau5 from the last few years, I like it
    That's his Big Room Reconstruction.

World Tour Budapest Supporter | GDJB Listener | Coldharbour Recordings Lover

not sure why they dont release the big room recon as well, the small changes make such a big diff.

I know that two of those three tracks are really overplayed, but '507' is stiil amazing track for me. Finally.
    With passion since 1993 & 1991

Love this release

Quote Originally Posted by modthispny
    not sure why they dont release the big room recon as well, the small changes make such a big diff.
    Not only that but it makes it more DJ friendly... KhoMha's tracks are always a challenge to properly mix in and out from.

Quote Originally Posted by SergioS
    Quote Originally Posted by modthispny
    Not only that but it makes it more DJ friendly... KhoMha's tracks are always a challenge to properly mix in and out from.
    Really ???? I have no problem