Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Awesome night!! I think Markus played lots of IDs cause I didn't recognize a good amount of the tracks. One of the high points of the night was when he played Gaia - Stellar which is a seriously awesome trancer. And also Angular Momentum, that was one of my favorite moments I was in such a trance. Basil's tracks live are amazing, they've got awesome grooves and I just went crazy on the dancefloor. MY only complaint for the night was that he played a mashup of IAGV (BO'G remix) with the vocals from We Control the Sunlight which was a total buzzkill over that phenomenal track. I was pleased though. Money well spent.

Quote Originally Posted by ohcrapitsnico View Post
    MY only complaint for the night was that he played a mashup of IAGV (BO'G remix) with the vocals from We Control the Sunlight which was a total buzzkill over that phenomenal track.
    I agree. I saw someone had requested We Control The Sunlight on Facebook though, so perhaps that is the reason for it, but still...IAGV (BOG rmx) is one of my top favorite tunes right now, it was a slight downer to hear the vocals...but I am still very happy to have heard it live anyway.

That aside, the rest of the night was incredible!! Out of the 3-4 times I've seen Markus at Glow, I feel like this was his best yet. I REALLY hope it was a World Tour.

Also, not sure if you guys are on here, but if you are: huge shoutout/thanks to the black guy in the Do You Dream shirt (sorry, you left before I could get your name) and the guy who wore the same Dakota shirt as me (Damien, right?) -- you two helped keep the energy up all night, for me at least haha. It was great partying with you and hope you guys come back next time!

Quote Originally Posted by Sivro View Post
    I agree. I saw someone had requested We Control The Sunlight on Facebook though, so perhaps that is the reason for it, but still...IAGV (BOG rmx) is one of my top favorite tunes right now, it was a slight downer to hear the vocals...but I am still very happy to have heard it live anyway.

That aside, the rest of the night was incredible!! Out of the 3-4 times I've seen Markus at Glow, I feel like this was his best yet. I REALLY hope it was a World Tour.

Also, not sure if you guys are on here, but if you are: huge shoutout/thanks to the black guy in the Do You Dream shirt (sorry, you left before I could get your name) and the guy who wore the same Dakota shirt as me (Damien, right?) -- you two helped keep the energy up all night, for me at least haha. It was great partying with you and hope you guys come back next time!
    yup, that's me (Damian). Fun times with you guys, some funny stuff going on in the crowd had me laughing and dancing like a fool...haha Markus seemed like he really appreciated us, (spotted us right away when he came down for pics, and signings) so the vibe was great.

As for the night...all in all, a great one again. I personally didn't like how the opener opened so hard (I've seen him open much better before), it sounded like he was opening for Tiesto, but at least he got the crowd really going for Markus and played a few pain housey warmup tracks just before Markus. So Markus started around 12:30 am and transitioned hard into his set with a housey ID as first track (thought I heard some sleepwalkers in it but really hope im wrong..was a little drunk so). Within 20min he played Basil O' Glue's - Angular Momentum ...which I was shocked to hear so early on and def put a huge smile on my face! The track was played fast and quickly back into more banging club sounding tracks for a while. Basil's remix of "In A Green Valley' was mashed up with 'We Control the sunlight" which had me go WTF honestly, but the crowd liked it. After an hr or so in some more Dakota came in... Original 'Saints'...and Mr Pit's Remix of 'Katowice'. Towards the middle 'Rotunda' made an appearance and so did 'Digital Madness' a little later. Heard Beat Service 'Outsider' throw in there and it still is MASSIVE live! At around roughly 2:45am it got amazing, 'ID 08 Space Ibiza Closing' got me really going then Markus drops the Chris Harvey track 'In Dreams With Betty (Original Mix)' and I give Markus a huge two thumbs up and he shot a thumbs up back my way... with a huge smile on my face. Danced my ass off to the track as Markus also went nuts and the crowd was going hard..amazing track. The next hour or so was pure CLHR love sessions (lol)... Rex Mundi's 'Opera of Northern Ocean (Phynn Remix / Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)' dropped, 'Sleepwalkers' into long version of 'Perception','Rain', and 'The New World'. Khomha's 'Magnetik' was dropped somewhere in the middle and I probably missed one or two quality tracks I should have remembered from the night. Lots of ID's in the beginning, pretty sure heard some new Mr.Pit... all hard pumping club sounds, nothing that got me saying wow.
    Damian K

Good show.

Time for a flashback this Thursday! I am so happy that DC finally has another World Tour recording...It's been ages since the last one!! I'll admit I got nervous when UK and CA fans were attempting to persuade him to save his WT for their gigs. :P

Looking forward to hearing it! Seems like you all had a good time.