Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Terrace 5 A.M. On UR 5

also look at that Daydreamer,

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1873

Its not the first time, of course we can talk about another DJs and their works on this forums board

Quote Originally Posted by buraksbt

http://www.markusschulz.com/forums/view ... =11&t=1873

Its not the first time, of course we can talk about another DJs and their works on this forums board
    You're right, but I think most forum members in here are convinced that Markus is way more better/popular than Above & Beyond because they have less fans that are like us (pure trance listeners) when looking at the Tranceaddict Top 250, which makes Armin a bigger taboo.

But ok, if you really want to know what members from the Markus Schulz Forums think about Armin van Buuren's next Universal Religion compilation, then I won't bother you.

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer

You're right, but I think most forum members in here are convinced that Markus is way more better/popular than Above & Beyond because they have less fans that are like us (pure trance listeners) when looking at the Tranceaddict Top 250, which makes Armin a bigger taboo.

But ok, if you really want to know what members from the Markus Schulz Forums think about Armin van Buuren's next Universal Religion compilation, then I won't bother you.
    Umm actually I just wanted to share news about Markus' a track on a complication, and I wonder what you people think about that thing and whole comp. Normally I don't even wonder what do people on this or any forums think about Markus' or any DJ's tracks or albums or complications or anything I don't have that much time.

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer

Umm actually I just wanted to share news about Markus' a track on a complication, and I wonder what you people think about that thing and whole comp. Normally I don't even wonder what do people on this or any forums think about Markus' or any DJ's tracks or albums or complications or anything I don't have that much time.
    I think its great armin supporting dakota. Tracklist looks solid as well, universal religion is always much stronger than the a state of trance comps. Double cd as well this year. Also i would urge anyone to check out the the orjan nilsen track viking. its massive.

Armin is not a rival and he is far away from being a rival to Markus , Armin's commercial power makes him on top for 4 years in row , he is supporting Markus whereever he go by playing his tracks and including them in his comp. and supporting coldharbour DJs . He is a supporter not a rival . i think Gareth is the main rival to Markus cause of his undeserved 7th rank in my opinion .
    http://www.facebook.com/gdjbofficial
    Global DJ Broadcast Official Fan Page on Facebook Join Now

Armin & Markus rivals? Wouldnt say so:

:P

Quote Originally Posted by caesarinho
    Armin & Markus rivals? Wouldnt say so:

:P

more like apprentice & master :lol:

good 2 c Markus on the tracklist but Im completely not interested in another comp by AvB, and I think that we cant direct compare these 2 djs as they dedicate their music 2 very dirrefent kind of listeners, they're in completely different leagues of popularity. Personally armin 4 me is more pop artist than real edm artist, so i can compare him with people like Tiesto or David Guetta...
    .::FOLLOW ME ON YouTube::.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/andromedamusic2011
    .::FOLLOW ME ON Soundcloud::.
    http://soundcloud.com/andromedamusic
    DARK LIGHT with Andromeda on Electraudio FM every Thursday on 21:00 GMT+1

Universal Religion 5 is actually more trance than Markus' Be @ Space CD.

It actually has some really good songs on it. I guess I should check Armin out again if Markus is going to stop playing trance...
    @ Atlanta: 09.18.08, 04.23.09, 07.07.10
    @ Charlotte: 09.25.08, 04.02.09, 11.20.09, 09.24.10
    @ Miami: 03.29.08, 03.23.10, 03.26.10, 03.11.11

Quote Originally Posted by MoscowSystem
    good 2 c Markus on the tracklist but Im completely not interested in another comp by AvB, and I think that we cant direct compare these 2 djs as they dedicate their music 2 very dirrefent kind of listeners, they're in completely different leagues of popularity. Personally armin 4 me is more pop artist than real edm artist, so i can compare him with people like Tiesto or David Guetta...
    50 % agree. Armin is more pop artist than Markus, Cosmic Gate, or something. But about comparing to Tiesto or Guetta. He still playing on the radioshow kind tracks, and sometime produce trance track (Gaia)