Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    So guys the pre party same place weatherspoons if some1 dont know where is that we can meet up @ the station time? I think we can meet around 20:00 or 21? What u think guys?

Quote Originally Posted by momix View Post
    So guys the pre party same place weatherspoons if some1 dont know where is that we can meet up @ the station time? I think we can meet around 20:00 or 21? What u think guys?
    20 sounds a bit late imo
    When Markus played the solo set I started the "officiall" preparty before noon when i arrived at E&C. Then it basicly went on till we left for MOS (except for two hrs powernap at The Bridge Hotel). A lote of fun memories, Ricks wet t-shirt competition and the guys from Glasgow. That night was immense!
    "a few MS standards and then we are into the rabbit hole... hang on"

Quote Originally Posted by ed0ni View Post
    20 sounds a bit late imo
    When Markus played the solo set I started the "officiall" preparty before noon when i arrived at E&C. Then it basicly went on till we left for MOS (except for two hrs powernap at The Bridge Hotel). A lote of fun memories, Ricks wet t-shirt competition and the guys from Glasgow. That night was immense!
    haha
    Yeahh, such great memories Best pre-party ever.

Ahm let's say around 19:00... some guys will be there around 18 so no problem at all.
    I can't wait for some Magner's beer and some delicious happi happi meal in this great pub