Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Markus Schulz @ Fuzz, Athens - Dec 20 2008

Well after all the decision to go alone was very wise !Very great set by Markus i was amazed since i see him live for the first time ! he has so much energy on stage and the the tune selection was awesome .Thank you for the excellent night Markus !
    P.S Maria i think i saw you in the end when you were taking pics with him in front , it was you right ?

with one word ORGASM!! (THANKS TouchingVirus :lol: )

I just wake up and i have to drink some coffee eat something take a pill for my hangover haha :lol:

I will return with full report later - be prepaire your self

P.S : Dude i am glad you made it!If you notice a blonde chick who climped into the bar desk to talk with Markus in the end yeap that was me haha

Official GDJB Greek Supporter

Twitter http://twitter.com/velvetmorning82

Well it sounds like you had a blast, can't wait for the full review and the world tour of course

The word was Eargasm? or maybe Orgasm .. But I'll let you off this once :lol: :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by TouchingVirus
    Well it sounds like you had a blast, can't wait for the full review and the world tour of course

The word was Eargasm? or maybe Orgasm .. But I'll let you off this once :lol: :lol:

hahaha you were right just realised my mistake i am sorry i was just some minutes i wake up thats why my post sounded like no sense haha!

I am still very tried tho my voice is dawn i talk like a taxi driver and plus i have a hangover oups!I guess i need this day to recover ops:

Quote Originally Posted by maria111

hahaha you were right just realised my mistake i am sorry i was just some minutes i wake up thats why my post sounded like no sense haha!

I am still very tried tho my voice is dawn i talk like a taxi driver and plus i have a hangover oups!I guess i need this day to recover ops:
    LOL, I just wonder how Marcus does it .. I slept from about 7pm yesterday until about 9am this morning - a whooping 14 hours

Quote Originally Posted by maria111

LOL, I just wonder how Marcus does it .. I slept from about 7pm yesterday until about 9am this morning - a whooping 14 hours
    yeah imagine as well the delay from his flight he has as well I am soooo cracked my self dude can you imagine how i am now?hah i guess i am recovering hour and hour and tracks from last night suddently comes to my mind