Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Electronic Elements

Quote Originally Posted by jimaeus
    Basically I'm asking if Coldharbour bought the rights to those songs that were Coldharbour in essence. I know they were released on Electronic Elements and they will always be on the EE catalog. I'm just wondering if CLHR also has the official rights to them or if because they're both sublabels under Armada, it doesn't really matter.
    you fool, what do you think? That Markus holds the rights to the tracks? Both labels belong to Armada, so Armada has all the rights :roll: :roll: :roll:
    in a state of trance we trust

Quote Originally Posted by ImpactPlayaz
    The first 5 Coldharbour Selections on Electronic Elements are without doubt considered as the Coldharbour Catalogue (hence Blueberry being remixed for Coldharbour 100 for example). Markus A&Red all of those packages but were released on Electronic Elements (as well as Clear Blue and Largo) because Coldharbour Recordings hadn't been established at the time.

Coldharbour Recordings came along in May 2005 and started with First Time, and obviously all things Markus signed, Coldharbour Selections and all, moved over there.

EE was mainly Perry O'Neil's baby around that time and it was a magical period for the label between 2003-2006. Once Perry "retired" and left Armada, the direction of the label changed dramatically.

All city compilation samplers and full versions packages would also be considered as Coldharbour too e.g. 3579Km, Where it All Begun and so on.
    Thanks a bunch Darren. Exactly what I was looking for.
    @ Atlanta: 09.18.08, 04.23.09, 07.07.10
    @ Charlotte: 09.25.08, 04.02.09, 11.20.09, 09.24.10
    @ Miami: 03.29.08, 03.23.10, 03.26.10, 03.11.11

Quote Originally Posted by jimaeus
    The first 5 Coldharbour Selections on Electronic Elements are without doubt considered as the Coldharbour Catalogue (hence Blueberry being remixed for Coldharbour 100 for example). Markus A&Red all of those packages but were released on Electronic Elements (as well as Clear Blue and Largo) because Coldharbour Recordings hadn't been established at the time.

Coldharbour Recordings came along in May 2005 and started with First Time, and obviously all things Markus signed, Coldharbour Selections and all, moved over there.

EE was mainly Perry O'Neil's baby around that time and it was a magical period for the label between 2003-2006. Once Perry "retired" and left Armada, the direction of the label changed dramatically.

All city compilation samplers and full versions packages would also be considered as Coldharbour too e.g. 3579Km, Where it All Begun and so on.
    Thanks a bunch Darren. Exactly what I was looking for.
    While it was a comprehensive reply he didn't really add anything :?:

I don't get why you would be so gracious to Darren and be so dismissive of the other replies.

Anyway it doesn't matter - you got an answer

You guys didn't answer my question...I was asking if when Coldharbour was made in 2005 if the songs that were CLHR in nature were brought over officially. You guys all told me stuff I already knew. Darren actually said, "Yes, Markus brought them over."

all things Markus signed, Coldharbour Selections and all, moved over there.
    That's what I was looking for when I made this thread. None of you said that, and honestly, I wasn't sure if any of you knew it anyways. Which is why I said "I'm looking for Tim/Darren/Markus/someone to chime in." You and everyone else just said "Ya, they're associated with Markus/Coldharbour." Well...ya..."Markus Schulz pres. Coldharbour Selections Volume 1" etc. etc. Kind of common sense on that...
    @ Atlanta: 09.18.08, 04.23.09, 07.07.10
    @ Charlotte: 09.25.08, 04.02.09, 11.20.09, 09.24.10
    @ Miami: 03.29.08, 03.23.10, 03.26.10, 03.11.11

Electronic Elements was an awesome label shame Perry O Neil changed style as his productions, had many of the remix ep's Perry did and also all the Coldharbour Selections.