Thread: EDC Las Vegas

EDC Las Vegas

Anyone got the setlist and download for the set? I thought I recognized most of the songs except for one or two. (I swear I heard some drum and bass??? - could be wrong)

Re: EDC Las Vegas

drum and bass i believe was lightwave, which has dnb influence.

he finished off with daydream and silence which were not broadcast.

just do a google search and a lot of download links will come up as we can't post them here.

In a tracklisting thread look for EDC 2011. There was a full tracklist.

Listened to the set earlier was impressed with the track selection; looking forward to seeing Markus in festival mode at Creamfields later this year .

A shame daydream wasnt broadcasted but am a big fan of the massive FUGU and nice to see Lightwave (Club Mix) get an outing.

Anyone know anything about track 5 (ID- ID) looking for a video on youtube at the moment but sounds pretty huge!!

My good friend is a dnb fanatic---as soon as he started playing whatever it was...i got a text at 6am est saying "OMG, I swear I just heard Markus play a dnb track, and I got video of it---WTF!"

LOL...love it.
    @mberell@
    The DJ, the Music & ME
    twitter.com/amberella06

Quote Originally Posted by amberella06
    My good friend is a dnb fanatic---as soon as he started playing whatever it was...i got a text at 6am est saying "OMG, I swear I just heard Markus play a dnb track, and I got video of it---WTF!"

LOL...love it.
    At first I was like...wtf?...then i was like.. this is awesome! hahaha markus never ceases to surprise me still, even after hearing probably 10 sets from him in the past year and a half.