Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by solarvision View Post
    Great new layout But Latest Forum Topics are only appearing on Firefox or Chrome. For example when I view the site on my phone nothing appears under Latest Forum Topics.
    It uses javascript. Does you phone support javascript? What type of phone?

Motorola Droid 2 Global with all browsers (Android default and Opera Mobile/Mini). However forum topics are also not displayed on Opera on my desktop and Internet Explorer.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by solarvision View Post
    Motorola Droid 2 Global with all browsers (Android default and Opera Mobile/Mini). However forum topics are also not displayed on Opera on my desktop and Internet Explorer.
    Thanks for the info. I will look into it! We are looking to switch out how the forums is displayed so the last post is first. Look for a fix soon.

Quote Originally Posted by GDJB View Post
    Thanks for the info. I will look into it! We are looking to switch out how the forums is displayed so the last post is first. Look for a fix soon.
    Thanks a lot. Looking forward for this

I just wanted to vote for the global selection. Unfortunately, I can't do it because it requires facebook now.
    I understand if the admins did this to prevent multiple votes of one person. But it would be better if everybody can vote. Not everybody is on facebook! I will never register at facebook. If you need to identify users in order to prevent multiple votes you could offer the options to use the forum account or an e-mail adress as alternatives.