Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Above & Beyond (LIVE)

i've seen above and beyond 4x in the past year, i know they have a very huge following but they put me to sleep.

(and i've seen them 4x because i've always wanted to give them another chance)

Re: Above & Beyond (LIVE)

Quote Originally Posted by modthispny
    i've seen above and beyond 4x in the past year, i know they have a very huge following but they put me to sleep.

(and i've seen them 4x because i've always wanted to give them another chance)

theyre deff not what they used to be but sometimes i think its fair to accept and understand that some things can never last long or be duplicated. they had an amazing few years and so many things came in line to create it...and its over...but its residual glow still remains! they throw in their classics and it reminds me of times in the past involving them and their music and i smile and itll never be duplicated but never be forgotten

so long live paavo and tony and jono

although yeah its better with paavo and tony. not to mention- irl theyre just more fun too. jono, i was convinced hated me for years bc he doesnt really speak or smile or anything while paavo and tony are CLOWNS and always having fun!