Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 106
  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hungary/Pécs
    Posts
    2,690

    Re: Today: Markus Schulz on Trance Around The World (13-05-2

    Quote Originally Posted by topereq
    im ready hello everyone :mrgreen:
    Hello man. How's it going?

    World Tour Budapest Supporter | GDJB Listener | Coldharbour Recordings Lover

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Blackpool, England
    Posts
    173

    Re: Today: Markus Schulz on Trance Around The World (13-05-2

    Love Suru, one of my favourite uplifters 8-)

  3. #33
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4,970

    Re: Today: Markus Schulz on Trance Around The World (13-05-2

    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    Stock in the Box... is this a new part of TATW? Suru isn't a big classic btw.
    It was actually a regular feature in the very first run of shows they did back in 2004, but it disappeared.

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,398

    Re: Today: Markus Schulz on Trance Around The World (13-05-2

    back with my lunch.. eating and listening.. did i miss anything? :lol:

    Official GDJB Greek Supporter

    Twitter http://twitter.com/velvetmorning82

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,702

    Re: Today: Markus Schulz on Trance Around The World (13-05-2

    Quote Originally Posted by ImpactPlayaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    Stock in the Box... is this a new part of TATW? Suru isn't a big classic btw.
    It was actually a regular feature in the very first run of shows they did back in 2004, but it disappeared.
    Aha ok, but since when they've brought it back?

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    2,628

    Re: Today: Markus Schulz on Trance Around The World (13-05-2

    Quote Originally Posted by DoMarcikar
    Quote Originally Posted by topereq
    im ready hello everyone :mrgreen:
    Hello man. How's it going?
    hi there im fine , a bit tired after gym
    All time fav : DJ Eco & Martin Roth - Tonight Is Forever (Martin Roth Edit)

    http://www.mixcloud.com/topereq/

  7. #37
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4,970

    Re: Today: Markus Schulz on Trance Around The World (13-05-2

    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpactPlayaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    Stock in the Box... is this a new part of TATW? Suru isn't a big classic btw.
    It was actually a regular feature in the very first run of shows they did back in 2004, but it disappeared.
    Aha ok, but since when they've brought it back?
    About a month ago I think? :lol:

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hungary/Pécs
    Posts
    2,690

    Re: Today: Markus Schulz on Trance Around The World (13-05-2

    Quote Originally Posted by topereq
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMarcikar
    Quote Originally Posted by topereq
    im ready hello everyone :mrgreen:
    Hello man. How's it going?
    hi there im fine , a bit tired after gym
    Hah, nice. i was at Judo practice, I came back around 20:30. I'm also a bit tried.

    World Tour Budapest Supporter | GDJB Listener | Coldharbour Recordings Lover

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,398

    Re: Today: Markus Schulz on Trance Around The World (13-05-2

    To be honest the only remix i liked from Suru was from Martin Roth actually not sure if anyone remembers it unless i was the only one listening to it back then :lol:

    Official GDJB Greek Supporter

    Twitter http://twitter.com/velvetmorning82

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,702

    Re: Today: Markus Schulz on Trance Around The World (13-05-2

    Quote Originally Posted by ImpactPlayaz
    About a month ago I think? :lol:
    Lol ok :lol:

    I'm curious about their new album, Filmic is already one of my favorites.

Similar Threads

  1. Trance Energy no longer trance only
    By Daydreamer in forum Coffee Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 22-09-10, 06:50 PM
  2. Markus Schulz on Trance Around The World (07-11-2008)
    By ImpactPlayaz in forum Other Markus Schulz Tracklists
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 07-11-08, 09:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •