Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Re: 10-06-2011 - Ministry Of Sound, London (SOLO SET)

Quote Originally Posted by trance4life_7
    harith its hodge mate......seen ur pics on facey some real belters....some real dodgy ones ha ha still cant get over how much of a good night we all had
    Ahhh sorry andrew.. I knew you texted me that night and we were in spoons.. thought you were gonna find us then you guys bump into kev and jason i was like asking rick who were these guys and the rest was history :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by gr3g0ree
    Talked with cur3ed outside,
    didnt we talk at the dancefloor? Im trying to remember the t-shirt but all i can remember you saying i'm gregoree and those polka dots pants ops:

"Tears of joy"

Seriously?

I'm all for enjoying tracks and losing it a little bit but really? You cried?

Quote Originally Posted by TomBailey
    You cried?
    I didn't say I cried
    Quote Originally Posted by Maaike
    seeing nothing but smiles and tears of joy..

And it actually puts a smile on my face, when I see someone that's enjoying the moment so much, that he/she doesn't think of what people might say and shows pure emotions, regardless if it's screaming on the top of their longs, making the most crazy dancemoves or having tears of joy in their eyes

And besides that in Holland it's not that rare to see some tears. Might have something to do with the Dutchies' chemical way of partying though :roll: :lol:
    Party-schedule (with Markus playing)
    10-20-2011 DJ Mag Awards @ Passenger Terminal, Amsterdam
    11-19-2011 Transmission @ O2 Arena, Prague

Quote Originally Posted by TomBailey
    "Tears of joy"

Seriously?

I'm all for enjoying tracks and losing it a little bit but really? You cried?
    I also never get when people say they cried haha goosebumps is as far as it goes

And Gr3g your rubbish !!!!

Firstly for not introducing yourself when we were all in Spoons at the top.
    Secondly for sitting outside during the first 2 hours of his set, really shame on you :P

I think i only left the dancefloor for a sit down for about 15 mins that night haha

Quote Originally Posted by curs3d
    Quote Originally Posted by gr3g0ree
    Talked with cur3ed outside,
    didnt we talk at the dancefloor? Im trying to remember the t-shirt but all i can remember you saying i'm gregoree and those polka dots pants ops:
    Yes, I stopped there, and half an hour/hour later, helped a friend to the fresh air, when he talked about that girl ..." I really like her. I want her..." bla bla, u remember? sitting on a bench

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Valentine
    And Gr3g your rubbish !!!!

Firstly for not introducing yourself when we were all in Spoons at the top.
    Secondly for sitting outside during the first 2 hours of his set, really shame on you :P

I think i only left the dancefloor for a sit down for about 15 mins that night haha
    In the first 2 hours, I was inside for half an hour, then went out for a break, and it last too long. Talked with a few friends there, time just run fast, same in the pub, there was a friend who was playing in Loft that night, and left "early" to catch his set.
    But no worries, theres a time and place for everything
    Will try to be good [ :evil: ] and make it up at the next 7h set
    LIVE, LIFE, LOUD

So, I noticed from the photos on Facebook etc that Markus had a laptop with him in the booth (I assume he was recording the set). Given that his set at Pacha was recorded for July's World Tour episode, does it mean that at some point we're gonna hear this set from London in it's entirety? Just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by Havana
    So, I noticed from the photos on Facebook etc that Markus had a laptop with him in the booth (I assume he was recording the set). Given that his set at Pacha was recorded for July's World Tour episode, does it mean that at some point we're gonna hear this set from London in it's entirety? Just a thought
    I doubt it maybe he recorded it for personal use but i think he mentioned he had a rough tracklist from the last solo set he did at MOS last year and he was looking at the tracks towards the end of the set he didn't play like some classics he's not played there before.