Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Re: Markus Schulz - Do You Dream: The Remixes Album

Earlier post from ImpactPlayaz:

1) Not the Same will be out as a single soon (will have details for you on that shortly), which will have Eelke's remix (and an Eelke dub as requested by some of you).
    2) There will also be a DYD Remixed Full Versions Digital Package, which will contain the likes of the R.E.N.O.I.S.E. remix.

I think this digital package will contain every remix from Do You Dream, 20 May is on a friday which is usually the day that albums are getting released on Armada so I have good faith in this.

Maybe that very remix played by W&W @asot500 will be included too? It sounds pretty similar to DYD, but tbh have some differences (so, it makes difficult to find out if it is a remix or another track). If it the remix on DYD I guess it is Wezz Devall remix (that vocal synth can be heard in Phantom).

Quote Originally Posted by Kjuna
    Maybe that very remix played by W&W @asot500 will be included too? It sounds pretty similar to DYD, but tbh have some differences (so, it makes difficult to find out if it is a remix or another track). If it the remix on DYD I guess it is Wezz Devall remix (that vocal synth can be heard in Phantom).
    I don't think Markus would let W&W or Wezz Devall remix a track, he has even never played a Wezz Devall production. :P Maybe it's because they're at Captivating Sounds...

But we already have Re-Ward remix maybe it is just another one and it sounds SO MASSIVE! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kjuna
    It's not a remix of Do You Dream, 100%.