Global Selection voting results?

this might be a dumb question, but are the results of the global selection vote every week ever released anywhere, aside from the #1 track being played the next week?
    what's up and welcome

http://twitter.com/jdub889

Re: Global Selection voting results?

Those are not being released to the public, but if you ask Darren during GDJB for the top 3 or top 5 I'm sure he'll answer.

How come the global selection voting page is still showing "Global Selection (Jun 16 2011) Ibiza Summer Sessions (Poll Closed)" ?

I was wondering about it few times, and I think result should be published after show every week.

To be honest I'm starting to have my doubts about the credibility of this too because most recent Global Selection winners are signed to Coldharbour.
    Something that's also weird is that usually there is no Global Selection winner after a World Tour except in November 2010 when Perception in the Redlight District won.

Well we still have the Global Selection Winner of 2011 poll to find out how popular these tracks actually are.

Quote Originally Posted by solarvision
    How come the global selection voting page is still showing "Global Selection (Jun 16 2011) Ibiza Summer Sessions (Poll Closed)" ?
    I wonder , what is going on Site admins ?? busy ??
    http://www.facebook.com/gdjbofficial
    Global DJ Broadcast Official Fan Page on Facebook Join Now

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    To be honest I'm starting to have my doubts about the credibility of this too because most recent Global Selection winners are signed to Coldharbour.
    Something that's also weird is that usually there is no Global Selection winner after a World Tour except in November 2010 when Perception in the Redlight District won.

Well we still have the Global Selection Winner of 2011 poll to find out how popular these tracks actually are.
    Yup, I wrote about that once few months ago.
    Its very wierd.

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer

Actually this is not so abnormal because when people listen to GDJB, they looking and waiting for new Coldharbour releases, also I'm sure that usual GS voters are mostly Coldharbour lovers :lol: :lol: