Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Administrator

Re: [CLHR111] Mr. Pit - Stamina / Overload

I'll check with the folks at Armada for you guys on Monday and let you know if there's anything concrete.

What I will say about scheduling and putting up a thread about forthcoming releases... I don't really want to do that, for the simple reason that the schedule changes practically every single week, for countless reasons.

I don't think it's fair on anyone if we present a date as being fact, only for it to be pushed back or delayed and people to get upset. Sadly I've had to read some horrible things posted on forums directed at me and others within Coldharbour about scheduling, but it's ultimately Armada who is in charge of the dates and the distribution to the download stores.

(I know Anjuna do and fair play to them for that, but there is no way I would want a situation on my plate like Thing Called Love being put in a schedule for release in July last year, constantly put back, and eventually removed altogether)

Quote Originally Posted by ImpactPlayaz
    I'll check with the folks at Armada for you guys on Monday and let you know if there's anything concrete.

What I will say about scheduling and putting up a thread about forthcoming releases... I don't really want to do that, for the simple reason that the schedule changes practically every single week, for countless reasons.

I don't think it's fair on anyone if we present a date as being fact, only for it to be pushed back or delayed and people to get upset. Sadly I've had to read some horrible things posted on forums directed at me and others within Coldharbour about scheduling, but it's ultimately Armada who is in charge of the dates and the distribution to the download stores.

(I know Anjuna do and fair play to them for that, but there is no way I would want a situation on my plate like Thing Called Love being put in a schedule for release in July last year, constantly put back, and eventually removed altogether)
    Did I say anything wrong? Sorry. Yes, It's true. Thing Called Love is not on the list allready.

World Tour Budapest Supporter | GDJB Listener | Coldharbour Recordings Lover

i just blame beatport. Make all our lives easier! ahhaha sorry darren altho im sure ive never been mad at you for any reason!
    Coldharbour Manc
    www.twitter.com/RedDevil09

Thank you.

but it's ultimately Armada who is in charge of the dates and the distribution to the download stores.
    That sounds weird... what about Markus and/or Tim?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    but it's ultimately Armada who is in charge of the dates and the distribution to the download stores.
    That sounds weird... what about Markus and/or Tim?
    We can only make our suggestions on what gets released where and when, but Armada have the ultimate and final say.

Well 'that deamon kid' is here.

Just tell me am I wrong?
    Yes there was Anjuna fault with Things Called Love but its only CLHR where delays and postpones are regular thing. And CLHR do not even doing mastering of their releases. They screwed CLHR100, I know some insider information how unprofessional was everything about CLHR100.

Isn't that enough?

And yes can't imagine such release back in 2005. Adrian says music is evolving, so I guess his SHM copy 'Backstage' is the peak of evolving then.

Quote Originally Posted by deamon
    ... his SHM copy 'Backstage' .
    I agree criticism that suppose one or more of my tracks are sounding "like" others (no matter that tons of tracks nowadays sound like other tens of milions right?), I also agree you don't like my music or hate the way I produce, I even agree whatever precise opinion related to that, but offending telling that it is a copy is not the right way to say all of those.

Another great release Adrian, quality stuff.

Well Adrian you know how i love Shana it was my tune of 2008, i also love Love You More, Back For more, Besides Words. Sky Traffic is big. But what i always respect about you its changing. You always change your style and moving forward with new ideas. But Stamina \ Overload is full of already used sounds, Just a total refill of Sky Traffic...

PS: I know Markus is asking producers to rip-off their successful tunes again and again but this is so wrong...

In the end it's just pity for me to realize you producing some stuff like Backstage. It really sounds like SHM I can't believe you don't hear similarities in type of melody and it's synth itself and bassline,,everything is similar.

Administrator

Removed several posts because 1) the thread should be about discussing Mr. Pit's release and 2) I don't want to have to start handing out infractions or bans as a result of aggressive behaviour.

Remember, we want a nice and welcome community here. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by deamon
    PS: I know Markus is asking producers to rip-off their successful tunes again and again but this is so wrong...
    I do however have to address this.

That is an absolute myth and is something completely unfair to say about both Markus and the artists that produce these tracks. Adrian is one of the biggest contributors to the label and his tracks are all his own ideas. If Markus likes them personally, he signs them, simple as that.

Again, like I've asked you before, please do not come out with statements like these and present them as fact. This is the biggest reason why I only start threads in here when packages and release dates are an absolute 100% lock.

If you really love the label, then you could be a bit more supportive about it in your views here and elsewhere, not treating the artists, staff and releases like some sort of doormat. Not everyone is going to love everything, but being crude about it is not helpful to anyone. And if you don't feel that Coldharbour is your thing anymore, then find the music you love elsewhere or start your own label where you can do whatever you want.