Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Administrator

Re: Happy birthday ImpactPlayaz!

Hey guys, finally taking a moment to address you after seeing this. Many apologies for not doing it sooner, but I didn't want to do a half-assed reply when things were really busy during the course of the week.

I have to say that I feel pretty embarassed by it all and not sure if I deserve the attention! But a huge and humble thanks to everyone who took time out to send your wishes - either here on the forum, on Facebook, email or even by phone. It shows that we have a nice and caring community here, and it's something we should be proud of considering a lot of other forums are ceasing to exist. I know I'm dreadful at keeping in contact with so many people on a regular basis, but it's still so nice to see the ones who care enough to remember.

But of course, the main birthday wishes should be reserved for the man himself on February 3rd. I'm sure you'll all do a great job for Markus that day.

Cheers.

Re: Happy birthday ImpactPlayaz!

Quote Originally Posted by ImpactPlayaz
    Hey guys, finally taking a moment to address you after seeing this. Many apologies for not doing it sooner, but I didn't want to do a half-assed reply when things were really busy during the course of the week.

I have to say that I feel pretty embarassed by it all and not sure if I deserve the attention! But a huge and humble thanks to everyone who took time out to send your wishes - either here on the forum, on Facebook, email or even by phone. It shows that we have a nice and caring community here, and it's something we should be proud of considering a lot of other forums are ceasing to exist. I know I'm dreadful at keeping in contact with so many people on a regular basis, but it's still so nice to see the ones who care enough to remember.

But of course, the main birthday wishes should be reserved for the man himself on February 3rd. I'm sure you'll all do a great job for Markus that day.

Cheers.
    You deserve everything, mate! You're the "choosen"!

World Tour Budapest Supporter | GDJB Listener | Coldharbour Recordings Lover