Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,702

    Re: [CLHR110] Markus Schulz - Future Cities

    The next CLHR release. Why is it getting released 3 weeks after Future Cities instead of 2? Is this going to happen more often?

    [youtube:2axpftrt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQnktej4USU[/youtube:2axpftrt]

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,398

    Re: [CLHR110] Markus Schulz - Future Cities

    I dont think 3 weeks its a very long time in fact for me its pretty soon!Just have this at the back of your head that Headrush made around 6 months to released so 3 weeks aint a long time

    Official GDJB Greek Supporter

    Twitter http://twitter.com/velvetmorning82

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,702

    Re: [CLHR110] Markus Schulz - Future Cities

    Quote Originally Posted by maria111
    I dont think 3 weeks its a very long time in fact for me its pretty soon!Just have this at the back of your head that Headrush made around 6 months to released so 3 weeks aint a long time
    This has nothing to do with the track I mean the release itself. :P Usually there is a Coldharbour release every 2 weeks but now it seems to be 3.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,398

    Re: [CLHR110] Markus Schulz - Future Cities

    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by maria111
    I dont think 3 weeks its a very long time in fact for me its pretty soon!Just have this at the back of your head that Headrush made around 6 months to released so 3 weeks aint a long time
    This has nothing to do with the track I mean the release itself. :P Usually there is a Coldharbour release every 2 weeks but now it seems to be 3.

    as long the periodo of 3 weeks remains stable i dont have any problem with it

    Official GDJB Greek Supporter

    Twitter http://twitter.com/velvetmorning82

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,702

    Re: [CLHR110] Markus Schulz - Future Cities

    Is there still a chance the old Future Cities will be released? I can't get used to the released version with the vocals and distortion...

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hungary/Pécs
    Posts
    2,690

    Re: [CLHR110] Markus Schulz - Future Cities

    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    Is there still a chance the old Future Cities will be released? I can't get used to the released version with the vocals and distortion...
    I pray for it every day, man. I pray for it.

    World Tour Budapest Supporter | GDJB Listener | Coldharbour Recordings Lover

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,702

    Re: [CLHR110] Markus Schulz - Future Cities

    [youtube:2fv8wrk0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJvVOhFcGr4[/youtube:2fv8wrk0]

    @ 3:19 Markus thanks everyone for voting on the DJMag Top 100, I just love the way how he says it and with Future Cities in the background which makes me love the old version even more.

    Please release it (on a CLHR Selections or something).

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hungary/Pécs
    Posts
    2,690

    Re: [CLHR110] Markus Schulz - Future Cities

    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    Please release it (on a CLHR Selections or something).
    I'll pay 2 times more than the original price, If it means something.

    World Tour Budapest Supporter | GDJB Listener | Coldharbour Recordings Lover

  9. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    12

    Re: [CLHR110] Markus Schulz - Future Cities

    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    [youtube:rc3fqlfw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJvVOhFcGr4[/youtube:rc3fqlfw]

    @ 3:19 Markus thanks everyone for voting on the DJMag Top 100, I just love the way how he says it and with Future Cities in the background which makes me love the old version even more.

    Please release it (on a CLHR Selections or something).


    Definitely that is the best version of Future Cities !!

Similar Threads

  1. Markus Schulz - Future Cities (Transmission 2010 Anthem)
    By Seth.C in forum Markus Schulz News and Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-01-11, 09:09 PM
  2. Markus Schulz Live Transmission: Future Cities (06-11-2010)
    By ImpactPlayaz in forum Other Markus Schulz Tracklists
    Replies: 379
    Last Post: 28-11-10, 08:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •