[VIDEO+PHOTO] Markus Schulz @ Glow - Washington, DC 12/18/10

MARKUS SCHULZ @ GLOW - WASHINGTON, D.C. - DECEMBER 18, 2010
    WOW!!! What a great night! I certainly won't forget it any time soon...I nearly missed the show because of a lot of things that came up that day, but even though I arrived about 40mins after Markus started, I couldn't be happier.

Hopefully, you all watch the video all the way through. I was extremely lucky, and after Markus read a text from my cellphone, he picked up the camera and gave me a glimpse of what it's like to be behind the decks, without me even asking! Markus is so fucking awesome. I split up the footage from the booth and included it in a couple of different places about 3/5 of the way through.

VIDEO
    [youtube:vbpjh57p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82TzYYkvETs[/youtube:vbpjh57p]
    (I mixed the audio myself, since the audio from the footage just sounds like "BZZTSH BZZTSH BZZTSH BZZTSH" and I know that it isn't perfect, but I hope it's enjoyable!)

PHOTOS

I've got a good feeling whoever was wearing that shirt is on these forums. So, if you are, you gotta tell me where you got that, or if you just made it; best shirt I've seen all year.

Well, that's it for now! Unfortunately, I'm not too familiar with most of you here on the forums, but hopefully next time, we can all get together!

Re: [VIDEO+PHOTO] Markus Schulz @ Glow - Washington, DC 12/1

Bro, that was me in the shirt!!! I didn't buy it, I just made it. Used iron on transfers printed from my comp. The idea was something that just came to me one day and I figured no better place to put then on the back of a shirt haha. The only problem is that Markus is spinning so much harder, I may have to remake to read " He created prog house/trance"

I did watch the video all the way thru and I'm really impressed. Very nice camera work, high quality. I also like the footage. The sound track wasn't half bad either. :mrgreen: