Change in Markus' sound..back to the basics?
may be a bit premature to assume this just based off one set, but his DJ mag top 100 2012 set was more melodic and progressive than what we're used to. also, a return to coldharbour remix of nothing without me..i'm beginning to sense that Markus might be going back to his older sound, now i don't expect it to completely change back, but i think we'll hear more melodic stuff. i think this might have to do with the dj polls as well, "let electro and house be electro and house, let trance be trance."
what do you guys think?
01. Jam & Spoon - Stella (Markus Schulz & Ferry Corsten Remix)
02. Markus Schulz & Elevation - Finish Line
04. Marcel Woods & W&W - Trigger
06. Markus Schulz ft. Fiora - Deep in the night
06. Skytech - Lights Out
07. Perry O'Neil - Wave Force (ID remix)
08. ID (Track 14 from GDJB World Tour Toronto Set)
09. Markus Schulz ft. Ana Diaz - Nothing without me (Markus Schulz Return to Coldharbour mix)
10. Yura Moonlight - Harrier
11. Markus Schulz & Ferry Corsten - Loops and Tings
13. Arnej - The second coming
14. M.I.K.E. - Any Direction ( M.I.K.E. vs Revero Club edit)
16. KohMha - The Dark Night
17. Beat service - Fortuna
18. Markus Schulz - Digital Madness
19. Markus Schulz pres. Justine Suissa - Perception (Rafael Frost remix)
20. Rex Mundi - Streaming Waterfalls
21. Markus Schulz ft. Seri - Love Rain Down (4Strings remix)
22. BT vs. Sasha - Remember Magnetic North (Coldharbour 2012 Big Room Reconstruction)