PDA

View Full Version : Global DJ Broadcast (18-11-2010)

Pages : 1 [2]

Ricardod
18-11-10, 07:51 PM
Let go... let this track please go.
Indeed. The track (and this remix especially) sux..

james
Gareth's album ended up being a huge disappointment to me personally.

I had such high expectations though.

DoMarcikar

What's the problem with it? It's really good. :O I like Anjuna stuffs.

james
18-11-10, 07:52 PM
He plays here in Atlanta on Saturday too. Looking forward to it!

I just hope the city shows him some respect. We've been very disrespectful to a lot of DJs as of late. :(

I wonder if he's going to play Stranger to Stability. :P

I was referring to Ronski Speed btw.

modthispny
18-11-10, 07:52 PM

really? i actually liked it.

for his first album i think it's really good. it definitely starts slow but i really like it.

Denshin-Dimension
18-11-10, 07:53 PM

for his first album i think it's really good. it definitely starts slow but i really like it.

Again, to me it's great.

Daydreamer
18-11-10, 07:53 PM

I just hope the city shows him some respect. We've been very disrespectful to a lot of DJs as of late. :(

I was referring to Ronski Speed btw.O sorry! :P But you knew that I was talking about Gareth Emery when I said Stranger to Stability lol. :lol:

What's the problem with it? It's really good. :O I like Anjuna stuffs.
Don't know, maybe I heard better of Aruna.

modthispny
18-11-10, 07:55 PM
DayDreamer, awesome avatar. :)

james
18-11-10, 07:55 PM

I ono. I like his older stuff SO MUCH...

Metropolis, Exposure, This is That
All his rexmies...
GTR alias

Global, Citadel and All is Now were the only good ones off of Northern Lights imo.

hollygallager
18-11-10, 07:57 PM
O sorry! :P But you knew that I was talking about Gareth Emery when I said Stranger to Stability lol. :lol:

hahahah love your user pic btw, i just watched it for about a minute before continuing on the forums.. lol
ahahah gareth i do like gareth a lot actually lately, but he did play stranger to stability a few weeks ago in NYC and i was like whaaa? hadn't heard that track since early summer or something lol.

Daydreamer
18-11-10, 07:57 PM
And that's it. Thank you for another great episode Markus!

james
18-11-10, 07:58 PM
O sorry! :P But you knew that I was talking about Gareth Emery when I said Stranger to Stability lol. :lol:

Yep. Gareth played here a month ago actually...but it was the predictable stuff. He just tried to bang out anthem after anthem...I didn't even go. I was sick. I was glad I didn't when I heard about it.

ImpactPlayaz
18-11-10, 07:58 PM

I was referring to Ronski Speed btw.

Ronski's awesome. Very underrated DJ. You'd have a great time if you're going. :)

A relief that today's show is over I guess! :D Have a great weekend and see you back for (hopefully) normal service next week with Markus and Arnej.

DoMarcikar
18-11-10, 08:00 PM
Take care guys, see you next week.

topereq
1st hour was good, 2nd - awsome
see you later boys ang girls ;)

hollygallager
Too much negativity on the forum today :(
As much as I love dropping in and saying hi I really gotta stop getting caught up in everyones opinion about everythinggggggg and focus on LISTENING to goddamn gdjb lol

:) :) :)

Daydreamer
hahahah love your user pic btw, i just watched it for about a minute before continuing on the forums.. lol
ahahah gareth i do like gareth a lot actually lately, but he did play stranger to stability a few weeks ago in NYC and i was like whaaa? hadn't heard that track since early summer or something lol.

DayDreamer, awesome avatar. :)
Thank you both. :) Used this program: http://www.evanolds.com/movtogifsimple.html

20. Gareth Emery - Citadel w/ Markus Schulz & Jennifer Rene - Not the Same (Acappella) = Armin van Buuren mashup.

Alex
18-11-10, 08:04 PM
I listening to replay on ah.fm and I must say that first track is :o :o . FANTASTIC STUFF!

Sivro
18-11-10, 08:04 PM
As much as I love dropping in and saying hi I really gotta stop getting caught up in everyones opinion about everythinggggggg and focus on LISTENING to goddamn gdjb lol

Couldn't agree more, Holly! So much arguing over something that is supposed to bring everyone together. :(

Hayley
18-11-10, 08:08 PM

Agree with you Holly 100%

Daydreamer
18-11-10, 08:15 PM
01. D-Mad - We Have It (Broning Remix)
20. Gareth Emery - Citadel w/ Markus Schulz & Jennifer Rene - Not the Same (Armin van Buuren Mashup)

maria111
18-11-10, 11:25 PM
Armin van Buuren Mashup?????????????????????????????????

Daydreamer
19-11-10, 06:57 AM
Armin van Buuren Mashup?????????????????????????????????Yep, that's what he said.

maria111
19-11-10, 11:54 AM
thats Impossible Markus to drop a avb mashup...

i think the original title is :Gareth Emery vs. Markus Schulz feat. Jennifer Rene - Not The Same Citadel (Markus Making Mash Up For Armin's Year Mix)

Ayden
19-11-10, 12:42 PM
Armin van Buuren Mashup?????????????????????????????????Yep, that's what he said.
Where?

amberella06
19-11-10, 01:27 PM
Excellent episode! Thanks Markus for all of the effort to get us a new show!

Just another reason why we <3 ya!

Daydreamer
19-11-10, 01:55 PM
Where?During his radioshow.

PoKoLoKo
19-11-10, 05:20 PM
Fafaq - Carimucho is best

talala
19-11-10, 05:31 PM
thats Impossible Markus to drop a avb mashup...

i think the original title is :Gareth Emery vs. Markus Schulz feat. Jennifer Rene - Not The Same Citadel (Markus Making Mash Up For Armin's Year Mix)

:lol: good one!

salimtek
20-11-10, 05:31 AM
WoW!! Amazing show. Markus did it again by sorting out all these great tracks in this big set. My Favorite this week is:
Cosmic Gate - Back to Earth (Arty Remix)

maria111
20-11-10, 12:15 PM
I am very dissapointed if he did

its a shame Markus never replied to me to twitter when I asked him about it

Daydreamer
20-11-10, 01:52 PM
Armin saying it himself: http://bit.ly/b1ULuv

@maria111: Markus gets too many messages via Twitter and sometimes he reads posts on the forum here... so use the forum like I do. :)

maria111
21-11-10, 12:16 AM
Armin saying it himself: http://bit.ly/b1ULuv

@maria111: Markus gets too many messages via Twitter and sometimes he reads posts on the forum here... so use the forum like I do. :)

Again its bullshits! 1 How is possible Markus to play directly a avb mashup when he nevers does that.I mean he play the edit he does for those mashups? 2 Why Armin stealing other mashups? :?

alchemy
21-11-10, 07:45 AM
He lost a macbook :cry:

I guess Markus was still able to do the show.. heard his laptop went dead...and he managed to get it back...Don't know if it failed again??
Sounds like this from his twitter

gotta wait till noon to hear what has happenedHe did the last 30 minutes on another laptop with luck.

http://twitter.com/MarkusSchulz/status/5221235537481729

Markus needs to get his game together and get a proper laptop that runs Windows 7. Those little Macbook playtoys are useless. 8-)

I'm selling a Dell Vostro. Only 2 yrs old. Built like a tank. Win 7. Hate to part with it, but I'll sell it to Markus coz I don't want him in a position where he's unable to put together GDJB. $400 only :lol:

Daydreamer
21-11-10, 09:44 AM
Are you kidding? Lots of graphic designers and DJs/producers have a Macbook. There's some nice producing/DJ software for Mac.

topereq
21-11-10, 11:40 AM
01. D-Mad - We Have It (Broning Remix)
20. Gareth Emery - Citadel w/ Markus Schulz & Jennifer Rene - Not the Same (Armin van Buuren Mashup)

and 4. Space Motion ft. Jelena - Dauchi (DJ Mog And John Gibbons Remix)

:mrgreen:

Daydreamer
21-11-10, 11:48 AM
05. Alex Bartlett - ID (tyDi Remix)

james
21-11-10, 07:11 PM
Damn Ronski is a good DJ!

I went crazy when he played Perception (Super8 & Tab Remix) last night. :)

hellosam
22-11-10, 07:11 PM
Damn Ronski is a good DJ!

I went crazy when he played Perception (Super8 & Tab Remix) last night. :)

ahhhhhhh RONSKI!!!! <3 <3 <3

im going to be nosy for a minute and make a fairly pointless comment here bc im sure no one is going to see but on the off chance

EVERYONE NEEDS A FREAKING REALITY CHECK!!

A) no one is forcing anyone to listen to GDJB (or anything else for that matter) if you dislike, turn off
B) If you like another show better, thats great...but what are you getting out of coming to THIS forum to say it? Go to theirs.
C) everyone is entitled to their opinion. theres no need to jump on them because they dont like something. this forum is INTENDED for people to note how they feel AS the music is playing. This is great feedback for Markus as well as fans, ect ect.
D) This is trance music, not rap or hip hop...shits gunna be g*y every once in a while. I know you all know that. stop making me state the obvious

<3 Sammie

DoMarcikar
23-11-10, 06:43 AM
Agree with you Sam.

Floread
16-12-10, 09:11 PM
Does anyone have the ID for the track between Arnej - For the People and Skytech - Rocket Science?

I would like the ID very badly as I can't buy a track without knowing its title. :(

Alex
27-12-10, 09:36 AM
Track number 5 is called Fabio XB - Reflected (tyDi Remix). Out soon via ASOT Recordings.

DoMarcikar
27-12-10, 10:49 AM
Track number 5 is called Fabio XB - Reflected (tyDi Remix). Out soon via ASOT Recordings.

+1, I just wanted to post it, but Wasn't sure.

BZRK
09-01-11, 03:22 AM
Does anyone have the ID for the track between Arnej - For the People and Skytech - Rocket Science?

I would like the ID very badly as I can't buy a track without knowing its title. :(

16. ID = Stimpack - Crafty Cuts (Soundprank Remix)

Daydreamer
17-01-11, 11:04 AM
Don't like this new Arnej track as well as the upcoming EP... but well I have a good feeling that the first releases of 2011 are going to be very big ones!

When the January schedule gets sorted out, everyone will be claiming Coldharbour as label of the year already. ;)
I don't. :(