13-10-08, 01:22 PM
Markus Schulz - Amsterdam '08

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a94/ImpactPlayaz/GDJB/Albums/Amsterdam08.jpg

Disc 1:
01. Dakota - Amsterdam
02. Leama & James Davis pres. Grafiti - Ghettotech
03. Glenn Morrison - Blue Skies With Linda
04. Plastic Angel - Try Walking In My World
05. Lens - Beyond The Shadows (Moonbeam Remix)
06. Glenn Morrison - Rubberband
07. Rex Mundi - Sunrise In Ibiza
08. Marcus Schössow - Mr. White (Ruben de Ronde Remix)
09. tyDi - Meet Me In Kyoto
10. Ketho - Silent Room
11. Supüer - Azaleas
12. Destination X - Dangerous (Gareth Emery Remix / Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
13. Sonic Division - If I Had Wings

Disc 2:
01. Fulyen - Approach
02. Dakota - Progression
03. Carl & Joni - Forsaken
04. Markus Schulz - Fly To Colors (Carl B Remix)
05. Anton Chernikov - Your Burning Eyes
06. Breakfast & Mike Saint-Jules - Only Two Should Know
07. Markus Schulz feat. Andy Moor - Daydream (Coldharbour Mix)
08. Agnelli & Nelson pres. The A&N Project - Sleeping In Airports
09. Bebop - Breakthrough Woodpecker
10. B.E.N. & Mr. Pit - More Manners Please
11. Kenneth Tjonasam - Forumulation
12. Vir2l Vision - Entry To Heaven (Benya Remix)

mon1ker
25-10-08, 11:10 PM
An amazing album. I can't wait for the next one, hopfully with some more dakota productions!

MrE
26-10-08, 02:49 AM
Quality album, exactly the kind of trance i'm into. Silent Room is a killer track!

It's this cd that really made me a fan of Markus & since then he's impressed me more than any other DJ this year. Was glad to see him on the bill with Armin in Newcastle, all the people i went with were raving about him afterwards.

mon1ker
15-12-08, 12:30 AM
Quality album, exactly the kind of trance i'm into. Silent Room is a killer track!

It's this cd that really made me a fan of Markus & since then he's impressed me more than any other DJ this year. Was glad to see him on the bill with Armin in Newcastle, all the people i went with were raving about him afterwards.

Agreed! Silent room truly is a big hitter, it crept up on me until I was playing it like three times a day.

TouchingVirus
15-12-08, 11:33 AM

Agreed! Silent room truly is a big hitter, it crept up on me until I was playing it like three times a day.

Haha, that's the exact same thing that happened with me, it was on repeat before I knew it :D

Elyyse
04-02-09, 07:50 AM
This is a beautiiiful CD! I really love the artwork of it too..

back to the music though, this one is great.. has a lot of lovely tracks and a good feel to it. I just voted for it for the IDMA nominations for Best Full Length DJ Mix

send in your votes for markus!! hes also up for Best American DJ!!! (but in my opinion he need to be up for best GLOBAL dj , because hello, umm he is ;) !!!)

http://www.wintermusicconference.com/ev ... /index.php (http://www.wintermusicconference.com/events/idmas/index.php)

vote vote vote!!