PDA

View Full Version : Markus Schulz - Prague '11 - coming February 2011

Pages : [1] 2

ImpactPlayaz
01-11-10, 05:15 PM
Markus Schulz - Prague '11

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a94/ImpactPlayaz/MarkusBlog/Prague11Cover.jpg

With the ‘09 and ‘10 installments having focused on new dance republics in North America, 2011 sees Markus Schulz’s city-hopping compilation series make its return to mainland Europe. Last visiting in 2008 with ‘Amsterdam’, this new outing sends the series in the opposite direction and homes in on one of Eastern Europe’s most awe-inspiring capitals…

Just over a month ago, during the final stages of his set at Transmission – Future Cities, Markus Schulz held a poster up to the audience. Caught by the cameras feeding the O2 arena’s video screens the image went stage to ceiling. That poster bore the front cover of ‘Prague ’11’ and in holding it aloft Schulz had announced that the Czech capital would be the destination for his 2011 city compilation.

Having played there twice a year, every year for the last five, it’s certainly a place he’s developed a strong association with. His regular visits over the period have positioned him well to see the explosion in the popularity of trance and progressive – a rise Markus gauges visit-on-visit has being “close to exponential”…

He continues: “seeing music scenes expand, no matter what style they are, isn’t something a DJ ever tires of. Going to and from Prague in particular, but also to other Eastern European countries – Poland, The Ukraine for example – over the course of five years, and witnessing what’s happened with the music there, has made for an incredible collective experience for me.

Personally ‘Prague ’11’ is designed to reflect not only what’s happening in the city in the hear-&-now, but also my many musical experiences in the Czech Republic at large. Underground spots like Mecca, multitier super-clubs like SaSaZu & world-class arena events like Transmission have all cumulatively played their part. The clubbing population has embraced trance & progressive music on a grand scale and this is me holding a mirror up to it.”

With his fifth Transmission event played in early November, Schulz has spent the intervening 6 weeks on a comprehensive mission to find fresh-off-the-production-desk electronic music from around the world to create Prague’s profile for the release. On Saturday February 12th, he will return to the city with the music to play a special one-off night at the spectacular SaSaZu club.

Background about Markus Schulz’s City Albums Series:
Touching down in new metropolises is almost as much a part of being a DJ as working the turntables themselves – a fact that’s never been lost on Markus Schulz. In the last six years alone his always-rolling World Tour has taken him to more of them than many will see in a lifetime. It’s this ever-transforming melting pot of sound, sight and musical taste that fed his desire to encapsulate them musically. And in 2005 that’s what he started to do… Since then they have shuttled us between some of the most iconic and best known clubbing cities in the world with Miami, Ibiza and Amsterdam, Toronto & Las Vegas – all of whose clubbing credos Schulz has captured in mix form.

Release date: Friday January 28th 2011

Disc 1
01. Mikulas - Praha
02. Eelke Kleijn - Monkey Movin’
03. Khomha - Rainy in the Night
04. Space Rockerz - Get Down City
05. MSJ - Crossing Planets (Basil O'Glue Remix)
06. Saint X - Bounce
07. Norin & Rad - Segarra
08. Rex Mundi - Sandstone
09. Tucandeo - Lockdown (Big Room Mix)
10. DNS Project featuring Madelin Zero - Another Day
11. Danilo Ercole - Below the Equator Line (Basil O'Glue Remix)
12. Snatt & Vix - Warp Drive
13. Pobsky - Dark Cloud (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
14. P.A.F.F. presents Paul Spidey - Conductor of Death
15. Wippenberg - Phoenix

Disc 2
01. Mikulas - 50.05°N, 14.28°E
02. Skytech - Sirens
03. Aerofoil - Caress 2 Impress (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
04. Erick Strong - Heart Inside
05. Snatt & Vix featuring Alexandra Badoi - Cold Shower (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
06. Aaron Camz - Room to Breathe
07. Beat Service - Outsider
08. Mike Foyle presents Statica - Forty Fathoms
09. Thomas Cresine - Morse Code
10. Rex Mundi - Valley of Dreams
11. Grube & Hovsepian - Invisible
12. Klauss Goulart - Turbulence
13. Why?!? - Lost
14. Mr. Pit - Backstage

ed0ni
01-11-10, 05:18 PM
I just saw it on ze facebook, Intereseting!

http://i53.tinypic.com/m7qdlx.jpg

new Datoka album? :p

curs3d
01-11-10, 05:20 PM
I Just saw it on twitter :lol:. wonders what it is! I hope its a positive one ^_^!!!

Evening Twilight
01-11-10, 05:23 PM
Hope he will tell about it at Transmission :p

amberella06
01-11-10, 05:27 PM
Oh boy...I wanna know NOW!

curs3d
01-11-10, 05:31 PM
Oh boy...I wanna know NOW!

Me too.. Maybe its related to he's taking a break/holiday/vacation?

Or i'm just curious perhaps Dakota or whatever else.... OH the wait is going to be agonizing.

SergioS
01-11-10, 05:59 PM
Good things are coming in the near future and it's awesome! :twisted:

Daydreamer
01-11-10, 06:15 PM
Probably about Future Cities. :)

Ayden
01-11-10, 06:23 PM
I just saw it on ze facebook, Intereseting!

http://i53.tinypic.com/m7qdlx.jpg

new Datoka album? :p
This!

james
01-11-10, 07:45 PM
Too early for Dakota discussion! No way he's spent the appropriate amount of time on it yet =x

Ericc B
01-11-10, 08:12 PM
I doubt it's going to be about Dakota. That would interfere with the promotion of DYD too much.

I vote for Markus Only 8-)

Even Roger Shah has started something similar: Roger Shah in Concert (amazingly original title btw), where he plays an 8 hour set with a bunch of his singers. I would not at all be surprised if Alda is setting up a full night concept for Markus too.

Sheedy
01-11-10, 08:14 PM
Would fly for a Markus Only.

james
01-11-10, 08:33 PM
A Markus Massive would get me to go into debt to see it.

Daydreamer
01-11-10, 09:05 PM
Why did this had to be announced on Monday? lol
Give us a hint!

amberella06
01-11-10, 09:56 PM

Markus Massive...best theory I've heard all day!

nido
01-11-10, 11:17 PM
maybe it's about a collaboration on a new track :P

ed0ni
01-11-10, 11:41 PM

Markus Massive...best theory I've heard all day!
If I remember correctly, long time ago I read an article where Markus was talking about an own event like Armin Only/etc. but the name he used at that time was "Markus Mayhem"...

There are many possibilities and I hope it's something fun!

Havana
01-11-10, 11:54 PM
I reckon it's gonna be announced that the DJ Mag results were wrong and that Markus, did infact get top spot!! :P

MissZivile
02-11-10, 12:57 AM
...or maybe he'd moving back to Europe so we can see him more!!... Markus Mayhem idea is great though too....

I'm really itchy right now wanting to know - 4 days of unrest!... will be fidgeting in my shoes all week.... :)

james
02-11-10, 01:46 AM
Markus Massive sounds better to me. Consonance. :)

DoMarcikar
02-11-10, 08:52 AM
I have no idea, what would be announced, but I can't wait.

Wojtus
02-11-10, 09:47 AM
I'm waiting for the news

maria111
02-11-10, 01:15 PM
i wonder how big this is going to be :?

djlucask
02-11-10, 05:22 PM
I doubt it's going to be about Dakota. That would interfere with the promotion of DYD too much.

I vote for Markus Only 8-)

Even Roger Shah has started something similar: Roger Shah in Concert (amazingly original title btw), where he plays an 8 hour set with a bunch of his singers. I would not at all be surprised if Alda is setting up a full night concept for Markus too.

yeah, is about time to markus have a bigger event just for himself, I'll definitely go :D

Wojtus
02-11-10, 08:28 PM
He've been talking about the show all the times in chatroom :D

reddevil09
02-11-10, 09:30 PM
Markus Mayhem sounds promising! hope New york's one of the cities he'll play in tho.

curs3d
02-11-10, 11:36 PM
Markus Mayhem sounds promising! hope New york's one of the cities he'll play in tho.

Maybe London!! Where Coldharbour got its name :)!

Rene
03-11-10, 01:21 AM
Markus Only @ HMH in Amsterdam!!!

This is what i'm hoping for......

CarlosSR
03-11-10, 03:13 AM
Maybe the long awaited Without You Near package?

Or perhaps all of his Big Room Recons to be released?

So many ideas, I'm anxious! And it's only Tuesday night! Argh!

jdub889
03-11-10, 07:00 AM
markus only at together as one 2011 in los angeles, on the two year anniversary of armin only ;) one can hope...

joshryan
03-11-10, 10:21 AM
i think it's a new dakota album....

but could be a collab (my dream would be Armin so they could create another "Empty State" one of my all time favs!!!!! school girl scream :o )

or what if it was Markus leaving Armada with Coldharbour because he's not satisfied with how they promote him , DJMag result being that decision?

but omg Markus Only @ TAO would be beyond EPIC i agree!!!! haha too good to be true..

ohhhhh what other crazy the speculative theories can we come up with?

Caoimhín
03-11-10, 11:05 AM
Maybe he's going to be announcing the location of his 2011 city compilation :D

Ericc B
03-11-10, 12:55 PM
Markus Only @ HMH in Amsterdam!!!

This is what i'm hoping for......
That would be the BOMB

Hayley
03-11-10, 07:47 PM
I vote for Markus solo @ HMH too :)

DJ_Andy
03-11-10, 08:09 PM
Or maybe an upcomming podcast, he wrote that a long time ago in a blog

james
04-11-10, 12:25 AM
Hmmmm, with the news that Cosmic Gate is releasing a classics remix album, I wonder if Markus is going to follow suit. A sort of continuation of the Coldharbour 100 Remix if you will.

TigerClaw
04-11-10, 02:30 AM
I wonder if he'll make the announcement on this weeks GDJB, Who knows.

amberella06
04-11-10, 02:34 AM
Well, whatever it is...I'm ready to find out...like yesterday!

=)

james
04-11-10, 06:50 AM
I wonder if he'll make the announcement on this weeks GDJB, Who knows.

And ruin all the suspense and speculation!?

ramballo
04-11-10, 06:53 AM
Well, whatever it is...I'm ready to find out...like yesterday!

=)

HAHAH i am keep an eye on this thread,, good speculation on what this annoncement is...
Overall hoping it is positive news,,

Serious Danger
04-11-10, 07:14 AM
Whatever it is, its going to be huge guys!

Cant wait to find out this weekend!

reddevil09
05-11-10, 04:51 PM
1 more day!!!!!!!! ahhhh hope its a list of stuff.

Wojtus
05-11-10, 05:52 PM
Very suprise coming up :D Cant wait ... How long can i wait :( ?

SndL
05-11-10, 09:50 PM
Im hoping for city compilation + a dvd including world tours footage.That would be swell.

jdub889
06-11-10, 02:28 AM
Bleh, just realized Markus is playing both SF and LA on New Year's.

Daydreamer
06-11-10, 04:38 PM
It's Saturday already! :P A short summary of all predictions:

- New Dakota album
- Markus Only / Markus Mayhem / Markus Massive
- Colloboration on a new track
- Without You Near 2011
- Location of 2011 City Compilation

curs3d
06-11-10, 05:01 PM
Wheres the announcement already :mrgreen:

topereq
06-11-10, 05:20 PM
it's weekend already :geek: and still no annoucement :evil: :lol:

james
06-11-10, 05:48 PM
He'll probably say it during Transmission broadcast? Like when they're interviewing him before he goes on? Either way, still over half the weekend left :P

reddevil09
06-11-10, 08:55 PM
is it 6:30 EST or 7:30 with the Daylight Savings anyone know? D:

Daydreamer
06-11-10, 08:59 PM
is it 6:30 EST or 7:30 with the Daylight Savings anyone know? D:Maybe this can help: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Markus' set starts in 3,5 hours.

reddevil09
06-11-10, 09:01 PM
woo thanks. 6:30 it is! can't wait till he makes those announcements too :D

james
06-11-10, 11:40 PM
I just realized this from when he was in Atlanta, from the interview:

"I do have a major project out at the end of this year – a first for me- but I am sworn an oath of silencio at the moment."

I wonder if this announcement is that project...and if so...a first ever kind of project? I'm even more intrigued now. :)

amberella06
07-11-10, 01:20 AM
ready!!!

TigerClaw
07-11-10, 01:25 AM
5 minutes til the Major Announcement.

Ayden
07-11-10, 01:26 AM
New suggestion: Markus is getting married :lol:

DJ_Andy
07-11-10, 01:29 AM
And it is.......

PRAGUE 2011 - next city compilation!!!!!!!!

ImpactPlayaz
07-11-10, 01:30 AM
Markus Schulz - Prague '11

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a94/ImpactPlayaz/MarkusForum/Prague11Flyer.jpg

And this...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a94/ImpactPlayaz/MarkusForum/Prague11ReleaseParty.jpg

More details soon. :)

TouchingVirus
07-11-10, 01:31 AM
Very nice, can't wait to hear what's in store for 2011 ;)

Ayden
07-11-10, 01:31 AM
Expected. Curious about the tracklist.

Rene
07-11-10, 01:35 AM
Very good news, love those compilations....

Las Vegas was very good, Praque is gonna be better.....

ed0ni
07-11-10, 01:36 AM
Great, count me in for the release party!!!!!! :)

Daydreamer
07-11-10, 01:38 AM
It's great news, but to make an announcement 6 days before this announcement... :roll:
My opinion.

james
07-11-10, 01:39 AM
I'm gonna try and go to Europe next year...I was hoping to go in April, but maybe February now. :)

james
07-11-10, 01:40 AM
It's great news, but to make an announcement 6 days before this announcement...

my opinion.

Ya...this announcement probably didn't need a special build-up announcement...but great news none the less. Prague is a very deserving city. I thought Budapest would get it though! Maybe Budapest'12 then. :o

Ayden
07-11-10, 01:43 AM
Future Cities may be in the compilation...

audioex3
07-11-10, 01:44 AM
Future Cities may be in the compilation...

good bet

Rob
07-11-10, 01:45 AM
Great, count me in for the release party!!!!!! :)
Am gonna do my best to be there as well :)

Daydreamer
07-11-10, 02:00 AM
Future Cities may be in the compilation...The full version should be released even before.

curs3d
07-11-10, 02:06 AM
Well the wait is over.... And im excited for it :D!

dtR
07-11-10, 09:41 AM
I just came home from Transmission, it was incredible. I have signed my flag and this poster about Prague '11 by Markus. And also a photo with him. The best day of my life.

Ayden
07-11-10, 10:07 AM
Future Cities may be in the compilation...The full version should be released even before.
Hopefully.

Hayley
07-11-10, 11:51 AM
I was at the last Markus solo @ SaSaZu, So I'm definitely gonna try and get to this :P And it's so close to my b-day - Perfect :-D

curs3d
07-11-10, 12:04 PM
I was at the last Markus solo @ SaSaZu, So I'm definitely gonna try and get to this :P And it's so close to my b-day - Perfect :-D

im gonna try to go to prague :D

tfan10
07-11-10, 12:05 PM
release party every dj makes release party so nothing special

Havana
07-11-10, 12:10 PM
Yesss, another city comp. Another one to add to the collection, looking forward to this. Hopefully it's as good as Amsterdam 08! Which is my personal favourite :D

Rick Valentine
07-11-10, 02:25 PM
Niiiice always look forward to these compilations always a nice blend of progressive into trance to take us on a journey :)

ImpactPlayaz
07-11-10, 03:40 PM
It's great news, but to make an announcement 6 days before this announcement... :roll:
My opinion.

Try telling that to the 15,000 people inside the 02 Arena who discovered the news for the first time that their city would be the 2011 compilation at the end of Markus' set last night, and they found out the news before anyone else.

This is a really huge deal to the people of Prague, and that's why the announcement was so important, and why there was a press conference arranged for the media afterwards. So buildilng up the anticipation towards the announcement, without giving away the huge surprise to the people who were attending Transmission in person was the reason why events happened as they did.

Imagine Markus was playing a huge gig in your home city and at the end of the set he announced he was dedicating the next city compilation to yours. I bet that would send many of us delirious in the excitement of the moment.

Yes, because lots of top DJs play solo sets in a nightclub from start to finish don't they. I can only think of two or three who even attempt doing it nowadays.

And this is the first time there has been the release party of a compilation based on that very city where Markus will be playing a solo set. Anyone who was at Ministry of Sound in London, Amnesia in Ibiza, Pacha in New York or the Guvernment in Toronto for his extended / solo set experiences this year will tell you how they feel about what these nights are like.

james
07-11-10, 04:51 PM
So wait, how did it happen at Transmission? Was the press conference actually shown to the people in the arena? Cause I would have assumed a lot of the people, if not all of them, would have focused on Sander's set and what not?

ImpactPlayaz
07-11-10, 04:59 PM
So wait, how did it happen at Transmission? Was the press conference actually shown to the people in the arena? Cause I would have assumed a lot of the people, if not all of them, would have focused on Sander's set and what not?

My understanding is that he held up a giant poster of the Prague '11 Artwork at the very end of his set, and was shown on all the huge screens around the arena. Apparantly they went absolutely crazy when they saw it.

james
07-11-10, 05:01 PM
Damn, that does sound awesome. The artwork for Prague'11 is awesome as hell.

curs3d
07-11-10, 05:38 PM
My opinion.

Try telling that to the 15,000 people inside the 02 Arena who discovered the news for the first time that their city would be the 2011 compilation at the end of Markus' set last night, and they found out the news before anyone else.

This is a really huge deal to the people of Prague, and that's why the announcement was so important, and why there was a press conference arranged for the media afterwards. So buildilng up the anticipation towards the announcement, without giving away the huge surprise to the people who were attending Transmission in person was the reason why events happened as they did.

Imagine Markus was playing a huge gig in your home city and at the end of the set he announced he was dedicating the next city compilation to yours. I bet that would send many of us delirious in the excitement of the moment.

Yes, because lots of top DJs play solo sets in a nightclub from start to finish don't they. I can only think of two or three who even attempt doing it nowadays.

And this is the first time there has been the release party of a compilation based on that very city where Markus will be playing a solo set. Anyone who was at Ministry of Sound in London, Amnesia in Ibiza, Pacha in New York or the Guvernment in Toronto for his extended / solo set experiences this year will tell you how they feel about what these nights are like.

Exactly... I just feel abit bemused by the type of response tfan10 gave.. It takes a lot of energy and effort for a DJ to do an open to close set at a club.. And the experience for a clubber/fan is a different thing. Try experiencing something like this first before critising that its nothing special.

dtR
07-11-10, 05:59 PM
My understanding is that he held up a giant poster of the Prague '11 Artwork at the very end of his set, and was shown on all the huge screens around the arena. Apparantly they went absolutely crazy when they saw it.you're absolutely right, I couldn't believe it when I saw it :) But signed poster about Prague 11' release party made me to believe :)

dtR
07-11-10, 06:00 PM
My understanding is that he held up a giant poster of the Prague '11 Artwork at the very end of his set, and was shown on all the huge screens around the arena. Apparantly they went absolutely crazy when they saw it.[/quote]you're absolutely right, I couldn't believe it when I saw it :) But signed poster by Markus about Prague 11' release party made me to believe :)

Rob
07-11-10, 07:12 PM
I can't wait for the release already I really adore the city compilations :D Am gonna try hard to be at the release party in Sasazu never been to an open till close set from Markus this should be a great way to do so finally! :mrgreen:

james
07-11-10, 09:09 PM
Definitely! Lots of good Coldharbour tunes coming out! Markus has the ammunition to make one of the best compilations in a while. :)

I hope Markus includes some of his own songs and remixes this time though! Las Vegas was lacking in that category!

Havana
07-11-10, 10:27 PM
Hope Headrush is included :D

aakos
08-11-10, 11:28 AM
Prague is a very deserving city. I thought Budapest would get it though! Maybe Budapest'12 then. :o

Haha why not? :D Prague is amazing! not to mention those partygals there. :mrgreen:

i gotta be there! it's sooo close to my bday too :D
(this way i need to miss Energy 2011)

Ericc B
08-11-10, 03:28 PM
I vote for Honolulu '12. Prague in February is waaaay too cold for me :mrgreen:

Hayley
08-11-10, 05:41 PM

My understanding is that he held up a giant poster of the Prague '11 Artwork at the very end of his set, and was shown on all the huge screens around the arena. Apparantly they went absolutely crazy when they saw it.

Me want a poster!! :P lol

dtR
08-11-10, 07:28 PM
Me want a poster!! :P lol
Hehe, I have it :) even signed by GOD himself :)

dtR
08-11-10, 07:55 PM

this is how it happened

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvO87SNfX1Q&feature=player_embedded#!

and United Music (Transmission Promoter) screwed the surprise up :/ When you entered the O2 Arena, they gave you a handbill where you could see Prague 11', SaSaZu, 12th February 2011

CarlosSR
09-11-10, 02:50 AM
Wow, that arena was packed! :shock:

Good to see Mr. Schulz rocking it.

DJ_Andy
09-11-10, 08:45 PM
And it is.......

PRAGUE 2011 - next city compilation!!!!!!!!

WOW :o - my post (written and sent via smartphone from O2 arena in prague) was 1 minute earlier than the official one.

E-Tickets for the event already printed. looking forward to meet some of you guys in february ;)

DJ_Andy
09-11-10, 08:52 PM

this is how it happened

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvO87SNfX1Q&feature=player_embedded#!

and United Music (Transmission Promoter) screwed the surprise up :/ When you entered the O2 Arena, they gave you a handbill where you could see Prague 11', SaSaZu, 12th February 2011

yes indeed very surprising. btw when did you reckognize the handbill one ? i took the bill and put it in my pocket. later i looked at it during our way to the hotel in the morning :lol:

dtR
10-11-10, 02:36 PM
yes indeed very surprising. btw when did you reckognize the handbill one ? i took the bill and put it in my pocket. later i looked at it during our way to the hotel in the morning :lol:
right after I entered the Arena :)

jimmy-gellar
10-11-10, 07:56 PM
There is my video taken at the end of markus's set......you can see the poster close.

Amazing !!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0PEKrLjx-w

ImpactPlayaz
11-01-11, 04:06 PM
Tracklist added to the first post.

Daydreamer
11-01-11, 04:07 PM
Coooooool going to watch now!

Tracklist looks very nice, can't wait to hear the previews and I'm really curious what IDs are tracks from this compilation. :)

ed0ni
11-01-11, 04:15 PM
Coooooool going to watch now!

Tracklist looks very nice, can't wait to hear the previews and I'm really curious what IDs are tracks from this compilation. :)
+++++++1

When do you think we can expect previews Darren?

curs3d
11-01-11, 04:20 PM
now this is nice 8-)

buraksbt
11-01-11, 04:21 PM
Wow its amazing that we haven't heard almost all of the tracks' names, im soo excited now! :lol:

But who is "Mikulas"? New moniker of Markus? I was waiting for tracks from new Dakota album in Prague'11. Its surprising that If Mikulas isn't Markus, there aren't any tracks from Markus himself in his complication.

Wojtus
11-01-11, 04:21 PM
only 2 vocals tracks,oh yes,oh yes :)

Wojtus
11-01-11, 04:23 PM
Wow its amazing that we haven't heard almost all of the tracks' names, im soo excited now! :lol:

But who is "Mikulas"? New moniker of Markus? I was waiting for tracks from new Dakota album in Prague'11. Its surprising that If Mikulas isn't Markus, there aren't any tracks from Markus himself in his complication.

life is life. The comp includes no Schulz's tracks,only bic recons :(

Daydreamer
11-01-11, 04:24 PM
Track 02 from WT Cape Town:

Aerofoil – Caress 2 Impress (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)

maria111
11-01-11, 04:24 PM
I just had to say quickly that i loved Las Vegas literally...

Just saw the tracklist of Prague and aww so many tracks i dont know which is good and also just 1-2 tracks with vocals which is also good!!

Wojtus
11-01-11, 04:27 PM

are u sure?

Who's Mikulas? another Schulz's alias?

Daydreamer
11-01-11, 04:29 PM

are u sure?

Who's Mikulas? another Schulz's alias?
Marc39 told it was a remix by Markus, this is a recon of a Dutch producer so that makes it clear. :)

TigerClaw
11-01-11, 04:29 PM
Excellent, I just posted the info and tracklist on TA as well. :)

The tracklist looks interesting, Cant wait to hear these new tunes soon.

Wojtus
11-01-11, 04:32 PM
I only have to say,Markus included same new tunes. I know only 2 tracks like Dark CLoud and Lockdown

ImpactPlayaz
11-01-11, 04:32 PM
Mikulas is indeed a new alias by Markus, made specifically for the compilation.

I'm hoping that we'll be able to do a Prague '11 release special on GDJB next week.

Daydreamer
11-01-11, 04:33 PM
I only have to say,Markus included same new tunes. I know only 2 tracks like Dark CLoud and Lockdown
+ Valley of Dreams, Crossing Planets, Forty Fathoms and Phoenix, those have been announced earlier. :)

I think the Mikulas track is Track 09 from Space set, that very minimal track. :)

maria111
11-01-11, 04:35 PM

actually you know more than you think you know!Add as well MSJ – Crossing Planets (Basil O'Glue Remix), . Wippenberg – Phoenix (which we heard this one recently) from cd 1 and from cd 2 we know 10. Rex Mundi – Valley of Dreams so i total 4 tracks which is not bad :P

BTW do we have a confirmation about the ID 2 from Cape Town? :oops:

ImpactPlayaz
11-01-11, 04:35 PM
+ Valley of Dreams, Crossing Planets, Forty Fathoms and Phoenix, those have been announced earlier. :)

Forty Fathoms has? Where was that? Markus hasn't played it anywhere before.

Wojtus
11-01-11, 04:36 PM
Mikulas is indeed a new alias by Markus, made specifically for the compilation.

I'm hoping that we'll be able to do a Prague '11 release special on GDJB next week.

I found on google,Mikulas is a street in Prague. Impressive alias

Wojtus
11-01-11, 04:37 PM

actually you know more than you think you know!Add as well MSJ – Crossing Planets (Basil O'Glue Remix), . Wippenberg – Phoenix (which we heard this one recently) from cd 1 and from cd 2 we know 10. Rex Mundi – Valley of Dreams so i total 4 tracks which is not bad :P

BTW do we have a confirmation about the ID 2 from Cape Town? :oops:

read above the post right here

Daydreamer
11-01-11, 04:37 PM

Forty Fathoms has? Where was that? Markus hasn't played it anywhere before.
I got it from here: http://bit.ly/gt01zO but the video's are gone. Never heard it.

Alex
11-01-11, 04:38 PM
I saw the tracklist and release date and I said: life is amazing. It'll be fantastic work by Markus - few new names, 2 vocals. WOW

maria111
11-01-11, 04:39 PM

You know i saw it but i didnt see any clear answer did you? :?

buraksbt
11-01-11, 04:39 PM

I think the Mikulas track is Track 09 from Space set, that very minimal track. :)

" Mikulas – 50.05°N, 14.28°E"

Somebody have to teach Mikulas how to name a track :lol:

Wojtus
11-01-11, 04:42 PM
shit,someone delated from YT :? Cant wait to hear samples

Daydreamer
11-01-11, 04:44 PM

Marc39 (a Dutch person on this forum) told Track 02 from WT Cape Town was a Markus Schulz/Dakota remix of a track from a friend of his. He told us this because we were speculating it could be someone else's track. I've been watching Marc39's profile on a Dutch community and noticed he's friends with Aerofoil. The only recon of Markus from a Dutch producer is the Aerofoil track. So that's it. :)

Alex
11-01-11, 04:45 PM
shit,someone delated from YT :? Cant wait to hear samples
Someone gave a name "Forty Fathoms" to last track from Mike Foyle's EOYC 2010 Set. Check it :)

Daydreamer
11-01-11, 04:48 PM

Oh wait there are 2 of them. I've been noticing 2 very similar IDs. I think these 2 are Mikulas tracks:

[youtube:i47qu1uu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffyd3n2olyY[/youtube:i47qu1uu]

The breakdown of this track has the same structure as The Drums (Markus Schulz Remix):

[youtube:i47qu1uu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8Kj8sedWnc[/youtube:i47qu1uu]

This is Markus. :D

fridaycoffee
11-01-11, 04:50 PM

Marc39 (a Dutch person on this forum) told Track 02 from WT Cape Town was a Markus Schulz/Dakota remix of a track from a friend of his. He told us this because we were speculating it could be someone else's track. I've been watching Marc39's profile on a Dutch community and noticed he's friends with Aerofoil. The only recon of Markus from a Dutch producer is the Aerofoil track. So that's it. :)

yeah .Aerofoil played the track in his set too.. on Octomber..so it could haven been ID'id then.

Alex
11-01-11, 04:51 PM
Daydreamer, last time you said that the second ID is Rex Mundi track... You told us that Phynn made a track for Prague '11, so please - wait for 28th January.

Wojtus
11-01-11, 04:52 PM
indeed,be patience guys ;)

Daydreamer
11-01-11, 04:53 PM
Daydreamer, last time you said that the second ID is Rex Mundi track... You told us that Phynn made a track for Prague '11, so please - wait for 28th January.
Yes I was surprised that Phynn track didn't appear on Prague '11, but it's him for sure!

buraksbt
11-01-11, 04:53 PM

Oh wait there are 2 of them. I've been noticing 2 very similar IDs. I think these 2 are Mikulas tracks:

This is Markus. :D

Yes, Markus and Mikulas are alike names too. And Mikulas is a name, used in Czech Rep. and similiar countries :)

Alex
11-01-11, 04:56 PM
Yes I was surprised that Phynn track didn't appear on Prague '11, but it's him for sure!
I think that Mikulas tracks are intros(like other his special tracks for compilations) and he's never played them before.

Daydreamer
11-01-11, 05:06 PM
The Drums (Markus Schulz Remix) @ 320 kbps (click on the image for sample):

http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww250/God17/thedrums-1.png (http://bit.ly/fXyWTU)

Track 07 from WT Cape Town @ 256 kbps (click on the image for sample):

http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww250/God17/id-1.png (http://bit.ly/hpKiXX)

The same structure and that's why I think Track 07 from WT Cape Town is perhaps a Mikulas track (together with the other track from Prague '11) and for sure a Markus Schulz track or remix.

kenny01
11-01-11, 05:06 PM
By the way, about Mikulas, I think it's more likely named after Czech tradition. See this link http://www.expats.cz/prague/article/cze ... e-mikulas/ (http://www.expats.cz/prague/article/czech-culture/prague-mikulas/)

jimmy-gellar
11-01-11, 05:47 PM
Yeah Mikulas is really name of our tradition...in czech is Mikuláš.

MarkusSchulz
11-01-11, 06:00 PM
Mikulas was the designer of the Astrological Clock in Old Town Square ;)

NeoGeo2k
11-01-11, 06:17 PM
Damn..... What a News....

Good day today :lol:

Tracklist are a BIG BANG. Know only 2 tracks..... THX Markus

Ahhh..... We see us guy's @ SaSaZu .... this tracklist speaks for hisself :)

Sheedy
11-01-11, 06:25 PM
Just checked out that Aerofoil track, yet again Markus has taken a track to a whole new level, epic recon.

james
11-01-11, 06:36 PM
No Dakota tracks? :(
No Future Cities? :(
No DYD Remixes? :(
No Vocals? :)

On a side note, I heard a live set rip of Forty Fathoms on YouTube...didn't sound as good as Headrush imo. Armada's already taken down all those videos though.

Alex
11-01-11, 06:53 PM

On a side note, I heard a live set rip of Forty Fathoms on YouTube...didn't sound as good as Headrush imo. Armada's already taken down all those videos though.
I'll never understand you, people. Only tracklist posted and all negativity's started. You haven't heard any samples, you haven't heard CDs and for now, you're disappointed. Wait for 28th January and give a chance for Markus to take you for 130-140minutes journey.

james
11-01-11, 07:07 PM

I'll never understand you, people. Only tracklist posted and all negativity's started. You haven't heard any samples, you haven't heard CDs and for now, you're disappointed. Wait for 28th January and give a chance for Markus to take you for 130-140minutes journey.

Who's being negative or disappointed?

I'm simply stating facts: there are no Dakota tracks (which deserves a sad face), Future Cities isn't on it (which deserves a sad face) and none of the remixed songs from DYD are on it (which deserves a sad face). But there are also very few vocals (which deserves a happy face).

Maybe you should take your own advice and not to jump to conclusions if you don't understand what I am saying. Fucking hypocritical asshole.

buraksbt
11-01-11, 07:40 PM

Everybody can say whatever they want.. We don't have to feel always good feelings. And its impossible that being not get any negative reviews, and I'll never understand you superheroes :lol:

I was waiting for to see Markus' some new tracks on that tracklist, but now im happy with this tracklist, cause somehow we'll hear all of Markus' tracks and now we have another good tracks instead of them :D

MoscowSystem
11-01-11, 07:59 PM

Fully agree with ur opinion about those sad faces :) Forty Fathoms was broadcasted on Mike's podcast, it's avaible on iTunes also with his new track Shades Of Blue, I do like both of them!

Alex
11-01-11, 08:03 PM

I'm simply stating facts: there are no Dakota tracks (which deserves a sad face), Future Cities isn't on it (which deserves a sad face) and none of the remixed songs from DYD are on it (which deserves a sad face). But there are also very few vocals (which deserves a happy face).

Maybe you should take your own advice and not to jump to conclusions if you don't understand what I am saying. Fucking hypocritical asshole.
Okay, so sorry, but I didn't understand you. I think that :( face talking about your huge disappointment .

ed0ni
11-01-11, 08:07 PM
http://www.myspace.com/khomha
Khomha - Is Rainy in the Night (Midnight Mix) i'm 100% sure i've heard Markus playing another remix of this tune before, it sounds so familiar...

Alex
11-01-11, 08:08 PM
Khomha - Is Rainy in the Night (Midnight Mix) i'm 100% sure i've heard Markus playing another remix of this tune before, it sounds so familiar...
Amnesia Solo Set 2010 ;)

Daydreamer
11-01-11, 08:10 PM
Yep it's track 03 from the Amnesia 2010 set, nice found! :)

brett
11-01-11, 08:11 PM

Now now girls put your handbags away :lol:

It’s true you are stating facts no new Dakota, no DYD remixes and yes no Future cities all of which anyone would have been happy to see on the tracklist (sad faces fully justified). But hey doesn’t this just give us so much more to look forward too...DYD Remix Album, Thoughts become things 2 and wait for it..Future Cities is being released on Beatport 17th Feb!! Not too long to go :D

Really happy to see a number of tracks which I have not heard yet it defiantly adds to the excitement factor of the first listen to the album. Really into ‘Tucandeo – Lockdown’ right now so looking forward to hearing the Big Room Mix and I so pleased to see pobsky feature; Dark Cloud is an immense piece of work and it doesn’t get any better than the Markus Big Room Recon. As for the rest bring it on feels like Christmas all over again!! Roll on January 28th thats all I can say. :D

Alex
11-01-11, 08:11 PM
Not 03, it's 04 :)

Daydreamer
11-01-11, 08:13 PM
Not 03, it's 04 :)
Track 04, true. :P

ed0ni
11-01-11, 08:16 PM
Amnesia Solo Set 2010 ;)

Thx for the help :) Dunno why but I was pretty sure it was in a world tour show, 10 points each!

So Darren please update the tracklist once again! :p

james
11-01-11, 08:27 PM

Now now girls put your handbags away :lol:

It’s true you are stating facts no new Dakota, no DYD remixes and yes no Future cities all of which anyone would have been happy to see on the tracklist (sad faces fully justified). But hey doesn’t this just give us so much more to look forward too...DYD Remix Album, Thoughts become things 2 and wait for it..Future Cities is being released on Beatport 17th Feb!! Not too long to go :D

Really happy to see a number of tracks which I have not heard yet it defiantly adds to the excitement factor of the first listen to the album. Really into ‘Tucandeo – Lockdown’ right now so looking forward to hearing the Big Room Mix and I so pleased to see pobsky feature; Final Cloud is an immense piece of work and it doesn’t get any better than the Markus Big Room Recon. As for the rest bring it on feels like Christmas all over again!! Roll on January 28th thats all I can say. :D

Precisely my point though. Just because I'm bummed there are no Markus or Dakota tracks on it, doesn't mean I'm being negative about Prague'11. I was just expecting some of them. I'm still very much looking forward to all these new tracks. And until I actually hear the album as a continuous mix, I won't pass judgement.

This is probably the most excited I've ever been for a Markus compilation.

james
11-01-11, 08:36 PM
I'm actually really looking forward to one of the few vocal tracks:
DNS Project ft. Madelin Zero - Another Day

DNS Project plus Coldharbour equals success.

FingerBoy10
11-01-11, 08:45 PM
The tracklist looks incredibly intriguing. No Dakota tracks is a surprise, but it seems that both CDs will be very much club-oriented; a major departure from the 09 and 10 mixes, which included slower tracks and a "early-set " feel on CD1.

I'm very much looking forward to it. :D

brett
11-01-11, 08:48 PM
Rex Mundi - Valley of Dreams.... :o

Daydreamer
11-01-11, 08:50 PM
Rex Mundi - Valley of Dreams.... :o
Not a surprise. :P Opera of Northern Ocean was on the last compilation too.
Sandstorm is more surprising, looks like there's an EP upcoming which means it could be released faster because there are no remixes that need to be finished. :)

Kjuna
11-01-11, 09:10 PM
So, are we going to have GDJB Praque special in a couple a weeks? Can someone say it for sure?

james
11-01-11, 09:13 PM
There's definitely going to be one. Hasn't been announced when though. IP said a couple pages earlier he thinks it might be next week (January 20th) I think.

Kjuna
11-01-11, 09:15 PM
Yeah, I saw that post, just wanted to know if there was any official info. Thank you ;)

james
11-01-11, 09:20 PM
Yeah, I saw that post, just wanted to know if there was any official info. Thank you ;)

np.

Tune in this week to GDJB, or check the thread after the show, I'm pretty sure we'll get news on the Prague Release GDJB during this week's show.

Kjuna
11-01-11, 09:23 PM
I'll listen live for sure. :)

jimmy-gellar
11-01-11, 09:29 PM
Countdown :)

http://countdown.free-and-online.com/?t ... 80&lan=cs+ (http://countdown.free-and-online.com/?timer=gnonfv2480&lan=cs+)

DoMarcikar
11-01-11, 09:54 PM
Disc 1
01. Mikulas - Praha
02. Eelke Kleijn - Monkey Movin’
03. Khomha - Rainy in the Night
04. Space Rockerz - Get Down City
05. MSJ - Crossing Planets (Basil O'Glue Remix)
06. Saint X - Bounce
07. Norin & Rad - Segarra
08. Rex Mundi - Sandstone
09. Tucandeo - Lockdown (Big Room Mix)
10. DNS Project featuring Madelin Zero - Another Day
11. Danilo Ercole - Below the Equator Line (Basil O'Glue Remix)
12. Snatt & Vix - Warp Drive
13. Pobsky - Dark Cloud (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
14. P.A.F.F. presents Paul Spidey - Conductor of Death
15. Wippenberg - Phoenix

Disc 2
01. Mikulas - 50.05°N, 14.28°E
02. Skytech - Sirens
03. Aerofoil - Caress 2 Impress (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
04. Erick Strong - Heart Inside
05. Snatt & Vix featuring Alexandra Badoi - Cold Shower (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
06. Aaron Camz - Room to Breathe
07. Beat Service - Outsider
08. Mike Foyle presents Statica - Forty Fathoms
09. Thomas Cresine - Morse Code
10. Rex Mundi - Valley of Dreams
11. Grube & Hovsepian - Invisible
12. Klauss Goulart - Turbulence
13. Why?!? - Lost
14. Mr. Pit - Backstage

The tracks I love. beat Service - Outsider. Sfter Insider, he is going to do a new simlar track again? Can't be true. Insider was his best track. i also want to hear the new Mike Foyle, and Tim Grube's and Mike Houvespain's new track. Can't wait.

SndL
11-01-11, 10:17 PM
This looks extremely good.Can't wait to put my hands on it.I really hope Cape Town ID#5 is hidden somewhere among all these titles.What a massive tune!

Daydreamer
11-01-11, 10:24 PM
This looks extremely good.Can't wait to put my hands on it.I really hope Cape Town ID#5 is hidden somewhere among all these titles.What a massive tune!
It isn't because it's Phynn. :)

james
11-01-11, 10:38 PM
Eh, unless you know for 100% that it's Phynn, you shouldn't say that so definitively.

Getting annoyed with all these definitive statements that are either lies or just not 100%. =/

Daydreamer
11-01-11, 10:50 PM
Eh, unless you know for 100% that it's Phynn, you shouldn't say that so definitively.

Getting annoyed with all these definitive statements that are either lies or just not 100%. =/
I am 100% sure it's Phynn.

james
11-01-11, 10:52 PM
Let me rephrase, until Phynn or Markus say its Phynn's, you shouldn't say it as truth.

Daydreamer
11-01-11, 10:55 PM
Let me rephrase, until Phynn or Markus say its Phynn's, you shouldn't say it as truth.
Listen: http://bit.ly/gWqTSm

Every Phynn track has this structure, don't tell me you still consider. :P

james
11-01-11, 11:05 PM
I hear the similarities, and if I had to guess who it is, I'd say it is Phynn. But people need to stop making definitive statements unless they literally know for sure, as in confirmation from the producer. Say you think it's Phynn, but don't say "It's definitely Phynn."

buraksbt
11-01-11, 11:11 PM
Listen: http://bit.ly/gWqTSm

Every Phynn track has this structure, don't tell me you still consider. :P

It cannot be his, but it sounds like Ummet Ozcan too, in my opinion :)

buraksbt
11-01-11, 11:18 PM
Daydreamer, there are many IDs from Markus' EOYC set waiting for pairing. Maybe u can do that :D

Daydreamer
11-01-11, 11:30 PM
I hear the similarities, and if I had to guess who it is, I'd say it is Phynn. But people need to stop making definitive statements unless they literally know for sure, as in confirmation from the producer. Say you think it's Phynn, but don't say "It's definitely Phynn."
Ok you're right, from now on I'll put "I think" behind every assuming. :)

Daydreamer, there are many IDs from Markus' EOYC set waiting for pairing. Maybe u can do that :D
No idea about those. :P

ImpactPlayaz
12-01-11, 12:17 AM

I will burst the bubble and confirm that it's not Phynn.

The track in question however is on the compilation.

james
12-01-11, 12:29 AM

See! :P

Speculation is fun, but don't say for sure unless you know! Just ends up creating confusion.

Skytech and Space Rockerz also have a similar sound to Phynn. It's probably one of those guys. Definitely a good song, glad to hear its on the compilation.

CarlosSR
12-01-11, 12:36 AM
Woo hoo! My birthday is on the 27th, this new compilation would be a great birthday present.

I'll hint at it to my friends.
Can't wait to listen.

talala
12-01-11, 01:22 AM

awesome! thx for that.... and Daydreamer, mmm i think you Intuitive % collapse :lol:

reddevil09
12-01-11, 05:25 AM

Somebody have to teach Mikulas how to name a track :lol:[/quote]

thats teh geographical location to the city of Trebonice in Czech rep. Sounds fitting! :)

james
12-01-11, 05:59 AM

thats teh geographical location to the city of Trebonice in Czech rep. Sounds fitting! :)

Ya, I thought the latitude/longitude was a creative way to name the track myself. 65.4Hz-esque.

Daydreamer
12-01-11, 09:36 AM

That makes it a Phynn rip-off. :roll:

reddevil09
12-01-11, 10:09 AM
isnt one of the cape town ID's skytech Sirens? i swear i can hear a bit of skytech in it!

buraksbt
12-01-11, 02:17 PM
No idea about those. :P

You have to look at that set :)

buraksbt
12-01-11, 02:21 PM

Yes I know that (I estimated). And its really creative idea, fitting with Mikulas name and his clock design. Nonetheless, tracks' names are have to be memorable and easy to say (according to me).

imported_GDJB
12-01-11, 03:45 PM

Incorrect.

This is not Phynn. But that song IS on the compilation.

DoMarcikar
12-01-11, 04:47 PM

Incorrect.

This is not Phynn. But that song IS on the compilation.

Wohoo! Thanks for the informations.

Evening Twilight
12-01-11, 07:48 PM
If its not Phynn I bet its Skytechs Sirens

Grz3chu 92
12-01-11, 07:54 PM
Mikulas - 50.05°N, 14.28°E (?)

[youtube:1hc77pih]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNDor_Dpb8Y[/youtube:1hc77pih]

SndL
12-01-11, 08:09 PM
If its not Phynn I bet its Skytechs Sirens

If it's really them, then hats off! And about Mikulas tracks.Something tells me, those are just short intros, made especially for the compilation and never shown to the audience before, but i could be wrong of course.

james
12-01-11, 08:22 PM

Yes I know that (I estimated). And its really creative idea, fitting with Mikulas name and his clock design. Nonetheless, tracks' names are have to be memorable and easy to say (according to me).

I won't lie, it is a hard set of numbers to remember -- but the fact that it's so unique makes it more memorable than calling it Surreal or Rain again. So many tracks out there called Rain/Surreal/Blue something/Dream this/etc.

buraksbt
12-01-11, 09:33 PM
I won't lie, it is a hard set of numbers to remember -- but the fact that it's so unique makes it more memorable than calling it Surreal or Rain again. So many tracks out there called Rain/Surreal/Blue something/Dream this/etc.

Yes, i said its really creative :D But as for me, a track has to have a name like "Dead Wishes" 8-)

imported_GDJB
12-01-11, 09:53 PM
Mikulas - 50.05°N, 14.28°E (?)

[youtube:1nqd88ly]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNDor_Dpb8Y[/youtube:1nqd88ly]

And this one is also incorrect.

Daydreamer
12-01-11, 09:56 PM
That's weird, I changed the video's title, maybe you see the new title right here on the list: http://www.youtube.com/user/TrancePlace

Edit: Never mind, it now shows the correct title. :)

fridaycoffee
12-01-11, 10:33 PM
[youtube:2v4tchap]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38RHxKSdnuk[/youtube:2v4tchap]

is this real?

Daydreamer
12-01-11, 10:37 PM
Wow, cool found.

Although I assume track 5 from Cape Town is Skytech - Sirens, this one could be it too. After all it's track 2 from the compilation so it's shouldn't be as uplifting as the ID.

MarkusSchulz
12-01-11, 10:37 PM
where is the siren in this that track? How can a track be named "Sirens" with no sirens?

:lol:

fridaycoffee
12-01-11, 10:42 PM
i don't understand why they put the name..when they're not 100% sure..yeah but i think i know a track with sirens in it..and its not named sirens ;))

jdub889
12-01-11, 10:49 PM
i don't understand why they put the name..when they're not 100% sure..yeah but i think i know a track with sirens in it..and its not named sirens ;))

trouble in the redlight district? :D

fridaycoffee
12-01-11, 11:07 PM

trouble in the redlight district? :D
that too ..and trozitos de navidad..always though it sounded like a luftwaffe sirene

james
12-01-11, 11:39 PM
Hmmmm, that Skytech - Sirens video got removed from a forum, and the reason it was removed was because it "is not supposed to be revealed yet" -- according to the forum moderator. So I wonder if it is legit...or maybe a different Prague track?

Not to mention, when I hear the word Sirens, I actually think of the Greek demi-gods that lured unsuspecting sailors to their doom, not sirens as in police sirens.

modthispny
13-01-11, 12:06 AM
why are you guys spoiling the compilation..i'm going to wait until it releases to start listening to the songs.

btw the track list looks INCREDIBLE..going to be a very good year for markus schulz.

EddyAB
13-01-11, 06:31 AM
This is gonna be huuuuge.

reddevil09
13-01-11, 06:41 AM
why are you guys spoiling the compilation..i'm going to wait until it releases to start listening to the songs.

btw the track list looks INCREDIBLE..going to be a very good year for markus schulz.
i dont think we're ruining it sir. We are just inspecting what we know and what could it be right now! D:

reddevil09
13-01-11, 06:42 AM
at this point i dont want to believe any of the videos that are being made/leaked. I just want it to be Jan 278th and i just want it to be released on Time. Looks at beatport! @,@

Kjuna
13-01-11, 08:30 AM
I just want it to be Jan 278th

Oh noooo! How long! :D

reddevil09
13-01-11, 10:06 AM
I just want it to be Jan 278th

Oh noooo! How long! :D

lol typo XD 28th!

Daydreamer
13-01-11, 10:42 AM
It's now available for pre-order on iTunes so previews should be there I think. Mix edits included!

Edit: No previews (yet).

Wojtus
13-01-11, 10:52 AM
I cant hear samples on Itunes store :(

ImpactPlayaz
13-01-11, 12:33 PM
Links for preordering (and please do support the artists by buying):

US & Canada: http://tinyurl.com/p11naitunes
Rest of the World: http://tinyurl.com/p11worlditunes

There will be previews made available soon on Markus' YouTube channel, as well as the Prague '11 Release Special on GDJB next week.

EddyAB
13-01-11, 01:06 PM
There will be previews made available soon on Markus' YouTube channel, as well as the Prague '11 Release Special on GDJB next week.
Hopefully some reveals in today's gdjb.

ImpactPlayaz
13-01-11, 01:52 PM
Here's one right now.

Eelke Kleijn - Monkey Movin'

[youtube:3s8hau7v]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auKdVI8nTfs[/youtube:3s8hau7v]

Daydreamer
13-01-11, 03:50 PM
Hidden video. :P

SndL
13-01-11, 05:40 PM
i will be buying the hard copy to the collection for sure, but i was wondering, what gives the artists, whose tracks are included on the compilation, more profits.Buying the digital version or buying the hard copy, or is it equal?

maria111
13-01-11, 07:29 PM
any link for the cd version plz? :)

Ericc B
13-01-11, 07:44 PM

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Prague-11-Marku ... 520&sr=8-1 (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Prague-11-Markus-Schulz/dp/B004GNH59Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1294943520&sr=8-1)

http://www.bol.com/nl/p/muziek/prague-2 ... index.html (http://www.bol.com/nl/p/muziek/prague-2011/1000004011054517/index.html)

maria111
13-01-11, 08:05 PM

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Prague-11-Marku ... 520&sr=8-1 (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Prague-11-Markus-Schulz/dp/B004GNH59Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1294943520&sr=8-1)

http://www.bol.com/nl/p/muziek/prague-2 ... index.html (http://www.bol.com/nl/p/muziek/prague-2011/1000004011054517/index.html)

i will stick with the amazon not a word in Dutch :P

SndL
13-01-11, 08:52 PM

You might wanna try www.cdwow.com.Free (http://www.cdwow.com.Free) shipping all over the world.Should be available for order very soon.

Daydreamer
14-01-11, 03:24 PM
Khomha - Rainy In The Night

[youtube:3obhbp3o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5gsD0yQ7lI[/youtube:3obhbp3o]

maria111
14-01-11, 03:51 PM

You might wanna try http://www.cdwow.com.Free shipping all over the world.Should be available for order very soon.

thanks for the tip :)

maria111
14-01-11, 03:54 PM

[youtube:1f485dxe]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5gsD0yQ7lI[/youtube:1f485dxe]

this is a very good one :shock:

DoMarcikar
14-01-11, 03:57 PM
Space Rockerz - Get Down City (Original Mix)

[youtube:2eri7g3t]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQvqQaIobyg[/youtube:2eri7g3t]

Hmm, It sounds really-really nice. Great tune. Hope It gets released soon. :D

Havana
14-01-11, 11:33 PM
Certainly shaping up to be a massive album... Amsterdam takes some beating though :P

Heard the sample of the Eelke Kleijn track earlier, sounds damn nice. Can't wait for the release :D

DoMarcikar
15-01-11, 11:04 AM
Seems to be, I've been preordered teh CD in Amazon. :D

aakos
15-01-11, 11:53 AM

[youtube:zcb1fddc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5gsD0yQ7lI[/youtube:zcb1fddc]

this is a very good one :shock:

Recorded Live From Amnesia in Ibiza - August 10th 2010

04. ID ;)

promba
15-01-11, 08:49 PM
I am srsly considering to but this WTF!

reddevil09
15-01-11, 08:51 PM
crazy or not...i refuse to listen to the previews! im just gonna listen to the album straight for endless hours! :x cannot frikin wait.

Havana
15-01-11, 11:21 PM
crazy or not...i refuse to listen to the previews! im just gonna listen to the album straight for endless hours! :x cannot frikin wait.

Hehe, yeah I'm doing the same. I only listened to the Eelke track cos I'm a big fan of his and couldn't resist :lol:

reddevil09
16-01-11, 12:52 AM

Hehe, yeah I'm doing the same. I only listened to the Eelke track cos I'm a big fan of his and couldn't resist :lol:

Love him! but i refused to listen to it tooo...so hard! ughh

Daydreamer
16-01-11, 05:55 PM
In which month will Valley of Dreams be released and how? Together with Amazone? With Sandstone?

Arteey
17-01-11, 12:56 PM
[youtube:iv79hntv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyu3LQOyiRM[/youtube:iv79hntv]

maria111
17-01-11, 12:59 PM
[youtube:11kou7uh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyu3LQOyiRM[/youtube:11kou7uh]

\0/ \0/ \0/ i think this is one of those long IDs we are looking for isnt? :D

maria111
17-01-11, 01:14 PM
another one today

[youtube:xqhwyw7p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhp16szEuWc[/youtube:xqhwyw7p]

Daydreamer
17-01-11, 02:45 PM
[youtube:1llcy1pu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyu3LQOyiRM[/youtube:1llcy1pu]

Never has been ID, but it's signed to Coldharbour and could be released in February.

ed0ni
17-01-11, 05:01 PM
[youtube:1v15s4be]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyu3LQOyiRM[/youtube:1v15s4be]

MSJ = Mike Saint Jules and as Daydreamer said its never been an ID

fridaycoffee
17-01-11, 05:07 PM
not that impressed with the samples (maybe their not my style )...only the monkey movin track was quite good..i hope their keeping the best tracks for last..

DoMarcikar
18-01-11, 06:57 AM
[youtube:35q76x6d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyu3LQOyiRM[/youtube:35q76x6d]

At 2010, I didn't know it will be released at Coldharbour, and I thought it will be out in 2010. This was the tune of the year for me in 2010, but after It will be released in 2011, maybe It will be my fav at 2011. :D Awesome track. Haven't heared a track like this for a while.

Daydreamer
18-01-11, 08:14 AM
I hope track 8 will be uploaded today. :)

maria111
18-01-11, 11:54 AM
I did a tiny mistake guys i am sorry :P

reddevil09
18-01-11, 01:19 PM
you guys iim dying. cant listen to these samples until its out ahhhhhh xD

Wenzel
18-01-11, 03:48 PM
Just preordered it myself, can't wait to get it!

DoMarcikar
18-01-11, 04:15 PM
Norin & Rad - Segarra (Original Mix)

[youtube:2jdy6nk2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQtacUyUYn4[/youtube:2jdy6nk2]

Wojtus
18-01-11, 04:42 PM
I don't understand the armada politcs. They can't uploud all previews on YT?

james
18-01-11, 07:17 PM
They don't want to flood the web with them. If they release them all at once, the ones that get uploaded first will bogged down behind the newer ones and people won't notice them.

Arteey
19-01-11, 12:45 PM
Rex Mundi - Sandstone (Original Mix)

[youtube:1jqqf2ub]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfYNE9xv7Lg[/youtube:1jqqf2ub]

reddevil09
19-01-11, 01:00 PM
my lord! this is the only preview ill listen too...i think! gotta wait tho... D:

reddevil09
19-01-11, 01:07 PM
i think i wont look at this post for the next 10 days...you guys are killing me -____- lololol so much excitement!

axt
19-01-11, 01:09 PM
i envy you for being this patient! :)

wow @ rex track..... this guy keeps the coldharbour spirit up

Alex
19-01-11, 01:14 PM
i think i wont look at this post for the next 10 days...you guys are killing me -____- lololol so much excitement!
It's really hard to be patient. But previews can kill everything good in Prague journey ;)) New Rex Mundi - good or not? I don't want to listen that before Prague.

Hayley
19-01-11, 04:26 PM
Holy SHIT @ the Rex track!!! Wow wow WOW :shock: 8-)

Daydreamer
19-01-11, 04:59 PM
Sandstone is definitely not as good as Valley of Dreams. I think it will be released together with Amazone and I hope Valley of Dreams will be released first.
Maybe Sandstone and Amazone are even signed to Electronic Elements?

DoMarcikar
19-01-11, 05:03 PM
I think Sandstone is better than Valley Of Dreams.

modthispny
19-01-11, 07:14 PM
must hold back from listening to any previews..ughhh.

then again tomorrows show will probably highlight all of the released previews lol

CarlosSR
19-01-11, 07:30 PM
/\ don't worry I'm also avoiding the previews. I want to listen to the compilation with a fresh outlook.