PDA

View Full Version : how long are live GDJB World Tour gigs?

djlucask
09-10-10, 12:52 AM
hi everybody!!!
I want to know how long are the live sets of Markus Glogal DJ Broacast World Tour, i really want to see he live, but i want to go in a reallyyyy big gig
thanks! :)

modthispny
09-10-10, 12:57 AM
hi everybody!!!
I want to know how long are the live sets of Markus Glogal DJ Broacast World Tour, i really want to see he live, but i want to go in a reallyyyy big gig

it really depends. sometimes the sets he decides to record are just 2 hours long, like the broadcast, while other times he either records the first 2 hours, middle 2 hours, etc if the set is longer.

for example world tour new york, we only heard 2 hours, but the actual set was 5hours long.

amberella06
09-10-10, 12:58 AM
hi everybody!!!

it really depends. sometimes the sets he decides to record are just 2 hours long, like the broadcast, while other times he either records the first 2 hours, middle 2 hours, etc if the set is longer.

for example world tour new york, we only heard 2 hours, but the actual set was 5hours long.

yes, and it was amaaaaazing! my first WT & i loved every minute of it!

ed0ni
09-10-10, 11:06 PM
As people have said before it varies from time to time, anywhere from 2 to 7 hours! ;)
In London, he played for seven hours and the world tour broadcast were the first two hours.

djlucask
10-10-10, 01:04 AM
thanks for the info guys, as soon as I can, i'll try to go in a gig, hopefully he will play more tahn 2 hours :D

aakos
12-10-10, 12:29 PM
I guess normally at least 3hrs (hungarian world tours were ~ 3h +), french wt (Paris) was also 3h, but last year's gig in Prague was 5hrs. :D That was just amazing!

infectedSt0rm
16-10-10, 07:56 AM
my gf and i were at pacha earlier this year for the WT =)
omg it was incredible.
i knew something was up when he said something about GDJB on the mic.
it was only recently i joined the forums and started getting into the know

markus for prez!
his recentl ibiza special featured a solo 6 hour set