Passed Hors d’Oeuvres

• Skewers of Asian Marinated Skirt Steak with Ponzu Drizzle
• Endive with Stilton Blue Cheese and Pecans
• Bruschetta with Diced Mozzarella and Basil on Sliced Baguette
• Sesame Chicken Satay with Spicy Peanut Dipping Sauce
• Applewood Smoked Bacon, Gruyere and Sautéed Leek Tarts
• Curried Crab with Sliced Almonds on Brioche

Stationed

• Classic Saffron Scented Mediterranean Paella (Presented in our customized 4 ft. Paella Pan)
• With Crab, Chicken, Spanish Chorizo, Shrimp, Clams and Mussels
• Artisan Rolls and Butter

Stationed

• Herb Encrusted Filet Mignon with Port Wine and Mustard Sauce
• Duet of Oven Roasted Potatoes with Rosemary and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Hearts of Romaine w/Caesar Dressing & Garlic Croutons
• Artisan Sourdough Rolls
• Chef Attendant

Stationed

• Rum Raisin Truffles
• White Chocolate & Macadamia Nut Cookies
• Apple Cobbler & Chocolate Cheesecake Truffle Bars
• Toasted Coconut & Chocolate Chunk Triangles

Later in the Morning: 4am

• Applewood Smoked Bacon and Chicken Apple Sausage
• Scrambled Eggs with Mushrooms and Wisconsin Cheddar
• Classic Eggs Benedict with Canadian Bacon & Hollandaise
• Breakfast Potatoes with Onions and Red Peppers
• Assorted Breakfast Breads: Bagels, Croissants and Muffins
• Fresh Seasonal Fruit

Doors 7pm/Bars re-open 6am

Complimentary Champagne or Red Bull toast at midnight
• Party favors
• Coffee after midnight
• Reception style dinner served 8pm-11pm

Decadent breakfast buffet at 4am

PURCHASE TICKETS (http://tinyurl.com/273zlsq)

PURCHASE After 12:30am TICKETS (http://tinyurl.com/2cxlcpy)

james
08-10-10, 06:38 PM
Fuck, I might need to visit my uncle in San Fran after Christmas then.

amberella06
08-10-10, 07:43 PM
Oooh..maybe this should be my first visit to the West coast!

hollygallager
08-10-10, 08:48 PM
ahhh would love to goto this. airfare is absurd around NYE though :(

amberella06
08-10-10, 09:38 PM

I was thinking of coming to NYC for NYE...but I need a better option than Angello @ Roseland...

james
08-10-10, 09:42 PM
3 day road trip with camping out in the nice, cold, mid-west weather. I'm gonna start convincing my friends we need to do it.

modthispny
08-10-10, 11:02 PM
ruby skye is the best club to see markus schulz. he loves it there, and sf loves him.

i'm going to try my best to make it to this..since it's new yrs going to be hard to just go alone like i did for 4th of july.

fingers crossed!!

MissZivile
09-10-10, 12:03 AM
You guys are lucky... :)

I was really hoping Markus'd come to Europe/UK this year.

amberella06
09-10-10, 12:03 AM
None of my friends want to come with me (as of yet)...kinda weird to go alone to a city I've never been before...and know no one there! Hmmm....

hollygallager
09-10-10, 12:12 AM

I was thinking of coming to NYC for NYE...but I need a better option than Angello @ Roseland...

Ahhhh yeah there is nothing good going on that I know of either :(
Same with Halloween, lol I think I just put to much expectations on big holidays that I'm super disappointed when there are no good parties. LOL of course I can't expect my #1 dj to be in my city every special holiday HAHAHAHA

That said, I don't think it matters, if markus comes to nyc on a random tuesday in february, it's probably more fun & entertaining for me than yelling happy new year at midnight on nye hahahaha

All I know of so far is Ferry in DC and Angello in NYC. Last year PVD was in NYC. I didn't go.

hollygallager
09-10-10, 12:17 AM
None of my friends want to come with me (as of yet)...kinda weird to go alone to a city I've never been before...and know no one there! Hmmm....

there is nothing wrong with going to a place you've never been alone! you'd have a blast!!! obv. it is fun to go with friends but don't let it hold you back. i did europe alone and now i'm not scared of anything HAHAHAHA.
plus you are GOING to meet markus fans there.
i met up with maaike and janis from this forum in ibiza :) :)

damn i wish i could go to san fran. sam & elyse saw markus there last year in october and obviously had a blast and obv im super curious what ruby skye is like...
but buying cross-country plane tickets around the holidays isn't so easyyy :(
we'll see! i haven't been to california for 10 years.. hahahaha :)

hollygallager
09-10-10, 12:19 AM
ruby skye is the best club to see markus schulz. he loves it there, and sf loves him.

this is high praise for ruby skye!! what other clubs have you been to for markus? i'm curious!

modthispny
09-10-10, 12:39 AM

this is high praise for ruby skye!! what other clubs have you been to for markus? i'm curious!

vanguard in los angeles
avalon in los angeles
sutra in orange county
heat in orange county
ruby skye in san francisco
rain in las vegas

i love the acoustics of ruby skye, the main bar is not in the way of the dance floor and there isn't too much moving traffic when you're trying to dance, and the crowd there is pretty clean and the ratio isn't that bad(guys/girls). you don't run into too many db's, and there aren't that many 'old 40yr old + asians on e...sorry if your offended by this' and they don't really place an emphasis on those w/ bottle service there. it's a very intimate club and you're at arms length of the dj.

modthispny
09-10-10, 12:43 AM

nope, nothing wrong at all.

4th of july i went to sf alone for markus schulz in SF and it was amazing. sometimes it's fun to go alone, you meet new people and have time to enjoy by yourself.

james
09-10-10, 02:12 AM

Ya...I've definitely had more fun in NYC/Miami when I'm with my friends...but I've had some really good times in D.C./Charlotte/Miami by my lonesome as well. People at these kinds of shows are really chill people. And when you tell them you came from a fuck far away just to see this DJ, they know you're pretty cool too. Really easy ice breaker at these things.

DaveT
09-10-10, 03:50 AM
Ruby Skye also has in-and-outs (on 21+ nights)...another benefit of Markus in SF!

hollygallager
11-10-10, 06:31 PM

vanguard in los angeles
avalon in los angeles
sutra in orange county
heat in orange county
ruby skye in san francisco
rain in las vegas

i love the acoustics of ruby skye, the main bar is not in the way of the dance floor and there isn't too much moving traffic when you're trying to dance, and the crowd there is pretty clean and the ratio isn't that bad(guys/girls). you don't run into too many db's, and there aren't that many 'old 40yr old + asians on e...sorry if your offended by this' and they don't really place an emphasis on those w/ bottle service there. it's a very intimate club and you're at arms length of the dj.

no offense taken! looks like we have similar tastes in criteria for a good venue! hahaha :)
i really enjoy club fur in washington dc but the ratio of db's is VERY HIGH :( (got a lot of crap from db's on saturday for gareth)
the guvernment in toronto is my absolute favorite, but there is a decent percentage of db's there (and 40yr old asians on e). i've also found that europeans are a lot more chill than north americans. a lot less pushing/shoving, feet stomping on you, etc.

probably can't make it out to san fran for this one but i'm sure i will in the future :)

Hayley
12-10-10, 07:43 AM
You guys are lucky... :)

I was really hoping Markus'd come to Europe/UK this year.

+1

james
12-10-10, 02:44 PM
#1 American DJ!

Only fitting he plays in America :)

curs3d
13-10-10, 11:37 PM
#1 American DJ!

Only fitting he plays in America :)

But it would be much fun if he went to the UK/Europe :cry: :cry: :cry:

DaveT
14-10-10, 12:43 AM
Tickets on Sale. See first post.

james
14-10-10, 04:54 AM
Damn...I figured it'd be expensive...but $100...ugh. I'll probably give up on this foolish quest then. My friends have gotten so cheap and boring, none of them are even budging on a trip to the west for New Years.

modthispny
14-10-10, 06:57 PM
don't want to start rumors, but check this out, from todays chat.

markus schulz - NYE is going to be CRAZY!!!! Trust me guys, only half of my NYE plans have been announced.

so this pretty much confirms an earlier set..i'm guessing TAO?

james
14-10-10, 07:09 PM
I'm not sure if TAO is still happening this year? Didn't that girl's death put a hold (cancel?) huge electronic dance music events?

modthispny
14-10-10, 10:57 PM
I'm not sure if TAO is still happening this year? Didn't that girl's death put a hold (cancel?) huge electronic dance music events?

nah. all it did is prompt some very welcome changes.

18+
free water stations
better security

sucks it had to happen after a girl died, but so.cal massives are much more enjoyable now.

james
15-10-10, 03:38 AM
"massives" - thats the word I wanted!

Well, good news that they're still on, and hopefully will have a safer environment with more responsible people. But ya, definitely retarded it took a death to get that implemented. :(

chimera
18-10-10, 08:43 PM
i just saw this, i might need to make a trip down to san francisco. is it markus all night? given my birthday is the day before, i think this would be an excellent birthday present. now to see who else i could rope into coming with...

modthispny
18-10-10, 09:22 PM
i just saw this, i might need to make a trip down to san francisco. is it markus all night? given my birthday is the day before, i think this would be an excellent birthday present. now to see who else i could rope into coming with...

if you can make it, i highly recommend it. it's just going to be their local dj, alain and then markus schulz after 12. there is no real 'end' time so he can possibly play until 6 am or until whenever he feels like.

i requested the days off and should hopefully make it to this!

chimera
18-10-10, 10:23 PM

if you can make it, i highly recommend it. it's just going to be their local dj, alain and then markus schulz after 12. there is no real 'end' time so he can possibly play until 6 am or until whenever he feels like.

i requested the days off and should hopefully make it to this!
awesome! my big issue is i don't know who would go with, my friends into the music scene are all in new york so it'll be a spendy trip for them. i'm in the pacific northwest so it won't hit me as hard financially or with timing, because I can hop on a flight even after work. we'll see but hopefully i'll be there :D.

modthispny
18-10-10, 11:16 PM
if you don't mind going on a trip and spending NYE alone, i would do it...i highly recommend it.

plus a bunch of us will end up going so you can always meet us there.

nothing like exploring a city in the winter! i love it.

exiveres
19-10-10, 12:02 AM
so, is any alcohol included other than midnight toast?

and... ruby skye is sorta small where will all the food and people fit (srsly)?

chimera
19-10-10, 04:45 AM
if you don't mind going on a trip and spending NYE alone, i would do it...i highly recommend it.

plus a bunch of us will end up going so you can always meet us there.

nothing like exploring a city in the winter! i love it.
i have plenty of experience going to shows solo and luckily i always make friends :). although not ideal situation, i could definitely try to make it work plus one of my friends in the area might be willing to go but not sure, the other is a definite no unfortunately.

hellosam
25-10-10, 06:38 PM
am i the only one who is looking at this thinking two things:

Why the HELL do we need all that food? I cant remember the last time I stopped dancing for food or thought "gee i wish there was some 5 star dishes to pick at right now"

and

WHY CANT WE ALL WIN LOTTO ONCE AND FOR ALL DARN IT ALL!!!!?

hahahah no no no that menu looks great im sure its amazing i just couldnt help but giggle...the last thing on my mind is food (and i ADORE FOOD!) if good music is in the house heheheh

chimera
25-10-10, 11:06 PM
sam you make me laugh, i already told you if i come into sudden wealth your trip and kelly's are on me ;). until that miracle happens i've started looking into travel.

modthispny
26-10-10, 07:18 AM
tickets are purchased and hotel is booked!

i can't wait for this

hellosam
29-10-10, 05:36 PM
sam you make me laugh, i already told you if i come into sudden wealth your trip and kelly's are on me ;). until that miracle happens i've started looking into travel.

hahah Ive seriously played lotto 4 times since our convo....

I keep losing :(

BUT IM NOT GIVING UP!!!

if i win we are going to go CRAZY IN CALI!!! hahahahha then well find the next 5 gigs and all go there too! HAHAHHAHA

ryanthurlow
11-11-10, 12:42 AM
Kris and I will def. do our best to make this. Its a cant miss, SF Ruby Skye, extended set, ins and outs. cool people up in SF, see ol friends/Spundae is amazing. we gotta make this happen

hellosam
11-11-10, 02:41 PM
Kris and I will def. do our best to make this. Its a cant miss, SF Ruby Skye, extended set, ins and outs. cool people up in SF, see ol friends/Spundae is amazing. we gotta make this happen

omgosh now i wish i could go even more!! I miss you guys! HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darn it ALL i need to win lotto...i tried...i lost ...AGAIN!

chimera
22-11-10, 03:26 AM
samantha at least you get to go to the Buffalo gig. Found out today Markus is playing Jan 1st in Vancouver so I might do that instead of San Fran since it's closer. I still hope you get a way to San Fran, maybe if you win lotto you can spot me ;)

modthispny
22-11-10, 05:18 AM

Ryan/Kris, Ruby Skye Markus gig will not be the same without you guys. Hope you guys can make it up there for NYE.

ryanthurlow
20-12-10, 03:53 AM
Yea looks like we will have to meet you all up there. Perhaps the Westin, preparty etc, like usual. All TAs welcome and to get ready for a 5 hr plus set at a great venue.

modthispny
20-12-10, 05:13 AM
less than 2 weeks left..