PDA

View Full Version : GDJB DVD

gdjblaci
05-10-10, 11:25 PM
hey guyz, anybody knows anything about Global Dj Broadcast DVD? Markus told me at Budapest, how they are collecting beautiful party scenes and anything else video records from the places where Markus plays and they will make a GDJB DVD...AND I ALMOST FORGET, when i tried to get a picture with Markus before the party, he told me : "this is not photo, this is video!" LOL --> im in a video record, and i cant get picture now!! LoL i dont know how is it fake or true? Thanks 4 answers

Rene
05-10-10, 11:54 PM
hey guyz, anybody knows anything about Global Dj Broadcast DVD? Markus told me at Budapest, how they are collecting beautiful party scenes and anything else video records from the places where Markus play and they will make a GDJB DVD...i dont know how is it fake or true? Thanks 4 answers

Sounds great, lets hope it comes....

gdjblaci
06-10-10, 12:06 AM
hey guyz, anybody knows anything about Global Dj Broadcast DVD? Markus told me at Budapest, how they are collecting beautiful party scenes and anything else video records from the places where Markus play and they will make a GDJB DVD...i dont know how is it fake or true? Thanks 4 answers

Sounds great, lets hope it comes....

Yesyes, but this party when we talked about it, was in the middle of the summer -> 22.07 and i didnt hear nothing since the party about this...

leon
06-10-10, 04:17 AM
AWESOME NEWS! CAN"T WAIT!!!!!

SndL
06-10-10, 05:28 PM
Would be awesome if the dvd was an addition to the do you dream remix album in November. :)

jonesy89
06-10-10, 05:32 PM
This would be amazing if true. I do seem to remember Markus mentioning something about this in one of his blogs a couple of months ago. Hope something comes of it!

james
06-10-10, 06:24 PM
do you dream remix album in November. :)

huh? where did that announcement come from?

Alex
06-10-10, 07:46 PM
Welcome everybody!
I read some music news from PrologicMusic(Polish Armada's distribution) and I found Markus Schulz - Do You Dream? (Remixes)! It will be out in Poland on 29th of November. I think it will be out in Armada around 15th of November :) IMO awesome news. I'm waiting for it.

Can you say something, Darren?

Daydreamer
06-10-10, 07:56 PM
Exciting! Maybe we don't have to wait for the singles! :)

Any source that you can show us?

ImpactPlayaz
06-10-10, 07:57 PM
Welcome everybody!
I read some music news from PrologicMusic(Polish Armada's distribution) and I found Markus Schulz - Do You Dream? (Remixes)! It will be out in Poland on 29th of November. I think it will be out in Armada around 15th of November :) IMO awesome news. I'm waiting for it.

Can you say something, Darren?

That information is completely false. Disregard it.

james
06-10-10, 09:10 PM
November 29th, 2009 was about the time Do You Dream / The New World (Remixes) got released...you sure it's talking about the Do You Dream album and it's from 2010?

Alex
06-10-10, 10:01 PM
check this jimaeus:
http://prologicmusic.pl/?previewID=1290

Premiera: 29.11.2010, Label: Armada Music
in English:

Release date: 29.11.2010, Label:Armada Music

But I think it's too early for remixes :)