02-09-10, 09:30 PM
Mr. Pit - Sky Traffic / Low Altitude

Release Label: Coldharbour Recordings
Release Code: CLHR102
Release Date: September 6th 2010

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a94/ImpactPlayaz/Coldharbour/CLHR102.jpg

Sky Traffic
Low Altitude

Available to purchase digitally on Beatport by Clicking Here (http://tinyurl.com/clhr102bp)

If you were to ask yourself which track defined itself as one of the standout moments within Markus Schulz's livesets in 2010, many would point towards Romanian Adrian Ivan's latest creation. A producer who has blossomed under the name of Mr. Pit through Coldharbour Recordings since late 2007, his reputation continues to grow thanks to his knack for delivering tracks that simply explode on dancefloors with immediate effect.

Debuted by Markus from the ASOT 450 celebrations in Poland back in April, Sky Traffic generated rapturous responses not only from the live audiences, but also from the Global DJ Broadcast listeners, primarily due to its appearance on the World Tour playlists from Moscow, London and Budapest. Many have declared it as their personal pick for 2010 already, and has already become quite an anthem for Markus through his residencies at Ministry of Sound in London and Amnesia in Ibiza.

While Sky Traffic rightly claims all the plaudits it deserves, Mr. Pit also serves up another tech-filled monster which despite having little radio play, has been an almost permanent fixture in Markus’ extended livesets throughout the spring and summer seasons. Low Altitude is a track which will gain quite a lot of attention over the coming months, making this double EP Adrian’s most high-profile work since the release of Shana in 2008.

With appearances at the Electric Zoo Festival in New York and Toronto’s Labour of Love on the horizon, both Sky Traffic and Low Altitude look set to star in shining roles as the summer comes to a close. And as Coldharbour Recordings embarks on a new century of releases, no one is betting against their momentum slowing down anytime soon.

Sky Traffic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5ZSUYK3rg
[youtube:3taqlfao]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1itUIi7vds[/youtube:3taqlfao]

Low Altitude

[youtube:3taqlfao]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5ZSUYK3rg[/youtube:3taqlfao]

Daydreamer
02-09-10, 09:55 PM
4 days left! :)

james
02-09-10, 10:37 PM
This is what I'm talking about!!

tfan10
02-09-10, 11:05 PM
massive :D

johnpressure
03-09-10, 12:42 AM
Cant Wait Mr. Pit is on Fiiiiire !!!!

amberella06
03-09-10, 01:20 AM
Very nice indeed!

talala
03-09-10, 01:26 AM
Massive!! 8-)

Evening Twilight
03-09-10, 10:02 AM
ye thats great release, but what about part 2 of clhr 100? :?: :?:

EddyAB
03-09-10, 01:19 PM
CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

james
03-09-10, 04:24 PM
ye thats great release, but what about part 2 of clhr 100? :?: :?:

I guess a couple of the remixers have been really busy or something. Or maybe Markus (or someone else) didn't like the job done on them. Either way...it sounds like there are 2 songs still incomplete for whatever reasons.

This is a great make-up release though :)

Serious Danger
03-09-10, 05:48 PM
To put it simple, Sky Traffic is the business!

Daydreamer
03-09-10, 10:04 PM
Seems like Markus made also an edit of this track for his sets... he made the track longer, because the version from -that other radioshow that airs after GDJB- is shorter.

james
03-09-10, 10:09 PM
[youtube:2h6kd8k9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hUJEG2z5Dc[/youtube:2h6kd8k9]

Damn, Low Altitude is a great B-side for Sky Traffic. Great combo of tracks. Mr. Pit has definitely stepped back up to the top. His last few releases weren't bad...but they weren't up to the level that I had come to expect after Shana.

Awesome release though!

maria111
03-09-10, 10:30 PM
Low Altitude is a very nice one it just i havent used to it yet!Probably because Sky Traffic was the long most wanted found out a name - ID track :lol: which we were all stuck with it months :P

Still both tracks are amazing! Adrian had made the very best of him and i am pretty sure more to come!! :)

Daydreamer
03-09-10, 10:52 PM
Mr. Pit and Arty, the 2 biggest breakthrough DJs of 2010.

maria111
03-09-10, 10:55 PM
I have to edit the previous comment but i am bored!

The more i listen to Low Altitude the more i freaky love it! :shock:

I dont understand that much whats the fuzz with Arty but oh well opinions opinions i guess ;)

james
03-09-10, 10:57 PM
Hmmmm, I think Mr. Pit broke through in 2008...don't you?

I think Phynn and Arty have been the 2010 break throughs.

maria111
03-09-10, 11:00 PM
Hmmmm, I think Mr. Pit broke through in 2008...don't you?

I think Phynn and Arty have been the 2010 break throughs.

Do be honest Shana is still amazing no matter is old!And then came The Room Is not Enough (the release had slower bpm which i was VERY dissapointed with that) and then this LP...

Adrian is on fire! my 2 cents about that!Shana was more trance but I fancy alot that he moved to more hardest stuff if you know what i mean ;)

james
03-09-10, 11:11 PM
We're all on the same page as to what "break through" means right? Means when he/she explodes onto the scene with their first massive song...Shana was in 2008...and that was Mr. Pit's first massive song...no?

Daydreamer
03-09-10, 11:24 PM
We're all on the same page as to what "break through" means right? Means when he/she explodes onto the scene with their first massive song...Shana was in 2008...and that was Mr. Pit's first massive song...no?That's true, but since Shana it's been a bit silent around him... (except for his track Deluxe) and now he's back with a brand new and fresh sound in my opinion.

maria111
03-09-10, 11:37 PM
ok i know this will sound silly and even that i like Shana i am soooo into the new sound Sky Traffic and Low Altitude delivers!!

james
03-09-10, 11:41 PM
That doesn't sound silly. I like Shana more for the room, just chilling at the computer or whatever. More Coldharbourish and chill. Sky Traffic is better for the car/club/event. So much energy. Really gets you jumping or the head bopping.

I just wanted to make sure there wasn't a definition/language issue...cause I've always considered a break through to only come once, and that comes when you have that first massive track. So I thought Shana already established Mr. Pit back in 2008.

maria111
03-09-10, 11:44 PM
Maybe a bit off topic but i am still very dissapointed with what happend with the room is not enough release :(

I hope WE wont have any differences to the one right one!

Daydreamer
03-09-10, 11:56 PM
Maybe a bit off topic but i am still very dissapointed with what happend with the room is not enough release :(

I hope WE wont have any differences to the one right one!This Room is Not Big Enough didn't contain any problems at all! :) Only the BPM which can be fixed easily.

maria111
04-09-10, 12:18 AM

I hope WE wont have any differences to the one right one!This Room is Not Big Enough didn't contain any problems at all! :) Only the BPM which can be fixed easily.

exactly thats what i was talking about ( and i thought i was crazy) the bpms was slower that the version we heard and that is why i was dissapointed with the release!

i dont know how to fix them so :(

ed0ni
04-09-10, 01:45 AM
Great to finally see a releasedare on this beauty :)

Daydreamer
04-09-10, 10:00 AM

exactly thats what i was talking about ( and i thought i was crazy) the bpms was slower that the version we heard and that is why i was dissapointed with the release!

i dont know how to fix them so :(That's right, for the normal trance listener it was a kinda issue.

dtR
04-09-10, 12:16 PM
Ableton, Virtual DJ, etc...

Or I can do the job for you :)

Daydreamer
04-09-10, 12:17 PM
Ableton, Virtual DJ, etc...

Or I can do the job for you :)If you do, 134 BPM is the best for that track! :)

ImpactPlayaz
04-09-10, 04:15 PM
Spent most of this morning updating old Markus tracklists on the forums, and realised that he actually played Low Altitude during his set from Mayday in Dortmund back in April.

He kept that one quiet! :P

maria111
04-09-10, 07:14 PM
Spent most of this morning updating old Markus tracklists on the forums, and realised that he actually played Low Altitude during his set from Mayday in Dortmund back in April.

He kept that one quiet! :P

you are totally right Darren we heard it in that brilliant set from Mayday!And i stuck all day trying to remember in which set we heard it :)

+1

Daydreamer
06-09-10, 07:46 AM
Will be out on Beatport today...

http://www.junodownload.com/products/sk ... 20ALTITUDE (http://www.junodownload.com/products/sky-traffic/1630046-02/?highlight=SKY%20TRAFFIC%20LOW%20ALTITUDE)

http://cdn.images.juno.co.uk/150/CS1630046-02A.jpg

Both tracks are 100% allright :) no jokes/recons by Coldharbour this time! :D :D

Havana
06-09-10, 10:35 AM
That's a lovely shade of green on the cover art. Another great E.P. from Mr.Pit :)

Rick Valentine
06-09-10, 02:26 PM
Will be supporting Low Altitude on my radio show and live sets :)

Daydreamer
06-09-10, 03:52 PM
That's a lovely shade of green on the cover art. Another great E.P. from Mr.Pit :)But the new font type is ugly. :(

dtR
06-09-10, 10:33 PM
But the new font type is ugly. :(
agreed, the old one was better

sjhilllandscapes
07-09-10, 04:23 PM
According to the link it would be released on the 6th, but I cant get it anywhere. on the juno download link posted above it says it wont be released until the 20th. Someone explain?????

Daydreamer
07-09-10, 04:24 PM
According to the link it would be released on the 6th, but I cant get it anywhere. on the juno download link posted above it says it wont be released until the 20th. Someone explain?????Beatport exclusive! http://beatport.com/s/r1aJ4b

sjhilllandscapes
07-09-10, 04:37 PM
According to the link it would be released on the 6th, but I cant get it anywhere. on the juno download link posted above it says it wont be released until the 20th. Someone explain?????Beatport exclusive! http://beatport.com/s/r1aJ4b

AH! Thankyou!

Rick Valentine
07-09-10, 07:54 PM
According to the link it would be released on the 6th, but I cant get it anywhere. on the juno download link posted above it says it wont be released until the 20th. Someone explain?????

Sometimes the release is late on the date just by a day i think.

michal dybek
09-09-10, 03:18 PM
Two massive tracks. Really enjoy Pit's style. So simply, but so incredible turning on.

Myy
09-09-10, 03:29 PM
Mr.Pit super producer :) nice release

DoMarcikar
15-09-10, 04:09 PM
Hmmm... What a great release. It debuted first Markus' ASOT 450 set. :)

michal dybek
23-09-10, 03:11 PM
Both tracks are incredible.