PDA

View Full Version : 22-10-2010 - Ministry Of Sound, London

curs3d
02-09-10, 09:23 PM
Got the newsletter from Ministry Of Sound, and our main man returns on the 22nd of October. Here's a snippet of the newsletter.

Friday 22th sees our favourite son Markus Schulz getting the dancefloor rocking, his euphoric sessions setting the scene perfectly for the legend that is Judge Jules - with his regular foray into the MOS main room.

The only bummer is he's warming up for Judge Jules which should be the other way round :twisted: so it'll probably be a 1 1/2 or 2 hour set. :( :( :( :(

SO WHO'S COMING? :P :P :P

MissZivile
03-09-10, 09:10 AM
...and in addition to the above, Markus's time slot will be:
01:30 - 03:00, after which Judge Jules will take over.

Hayley
03-09-10, 06:19 PM
Hmmmmm......

Maaike
04-09-10, 02:20 PM
Got the newsletter from Ministry Of Sound, and our main man returns on the 22nd of October.
D*mn, I was hoping he would play the 29th :(
We're thinking about going to Brixton for Above&Beyond the 30th.

But I'll see Markus the 20th at the Amsterdam Dance Events ;)

curs3d
04-09-10, 03:47 PM
Hmmmmm......

NOOOOO hmmmmminnggg young lady!!! It's go time!! Your long overdue!

Rick Valentine
06-09-10, 02:27 PM
I wont be coming im afraid October is full of gigs and stuff apart from the 15th :(

momix
07-09-10, 02:36 PM
I am coming already cant wait comon Markoooooossssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee :lol:

Maaike
09-09-10, 07:41 PM
I wont be coming im afraid October is full of gigs and stuff apart from the 15th :(
Too bad your gig at the 29th is so far from London :(

matthew
11-09-10, 11:54 AM
Ashley Wallbridge is also playing on the night according to The Gallery website.

curs3d
11-09-10, 12:17 PM
Ashley Wallbridge is also playing on the night according to The Gallery website.

Yep that's a definite.....

Rick Valentine
17-09-10, 06:39 PM

1 and half hours on train ;)

curs3d
18-09-10, 03:47 PM
[quote="Rick Valentine":1qq4rdcb]I wont be coming im afraid October is full of gigs and stuff apart from the 15th :(

1 and half hours on train ;)[/quote:1qq4rdcb]

You can do a super train mad dash :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bershka
28-09-10, 11:59 PM
Is there anyone who is interested in getting together to see Markus Schulz @ Ministry?

I am lucky to see him while I am in London that weekend!!!

curs3d
30-09-10, 05:08 PM
Is there anyone who is interested in getting together to see Markus Schulz @ Ministry?

I am lucky to see him while I am in London that weekend!!!

Were doing our usual meet up we do every 2 months :).. You can join us of course :)

bershka
02-10-10, 11:32 AM
Were doing our usual meet up we do every 2 months :).. You can join us of course :)

Great, I would love to join you!!!

Could you please give me the details about the meetup and where you will meet?

See you in less than 3 weeks :)

Maaike
02-10-10, 07:44 PM
Decided it's gonna be MoS at friday. We're in London from wednesday till sundaymorning.
Hope we manage to get in at the DJ Mag party ;) 8-)

MissZivile
02-10-10, 11:09 PM
Decided it's gonna be MoS at friday. We're in London from wednesday till sundaymorning.

Maike - Isn't the DJMag party on Wed, 27th?...Markus is playingon Fri, 22nd (..and perhaps on 27th as a winner!...:D)

http://www.ministryofsound.com/Club/Listings.aspx

(I hear the winner will be helicopt'ed to Scotland the same evening for the crowds of both cities to listen to the winner.. )

curs3d
03-10-10, 03:45 PM

Great, I would love to join you!!!

Could you please give me the details about the meetup and where you will meet?

See you in less than 3 weeks :)

Bershka. Add me on facebook and pm me your number. As so far not sure who will be coming but usually we meet up at Elephant & Castle and meet up at one of the pubs either The Ship or Whetherspoons. But hand me your details and we'll contact each other :)

Maike - Isn't the DJMag party on Wed, 27th?...Markus is playingon Fri, 22nd (..and perhaps on 27th as a winner!...:D)

http://www.ministryofsound.com/Club/Listings.aspx

(I hear the winner will be helicopt'ed to Scotland the same evening for the crowds of both cities to listen to the winner.. )

You mean Manchester right :P.. And i'm hoping thats the case.... Markus twice in as many days will be awesome

Maaike
04-10-10, 07:42 PM
I know...But the quote about the train was for Rick's gig at the 29th ;)

curs3d
05-10-10, 12:28 AM

Hope you manage to fly in :)!!! Party Party Party

Maaike
16-10-10, 06:50 PM
Hope you manage to fly in :)!!! Party Party Party
We'll arrive early in the morning (I think 7.00 local time or something), so we'll drop our bags/suitcase, have a look around in London, sleep a bit in the afternoon and then head over to meet you at the queue infront of MoS ;)

First it's time for ADE next week :mrgreen:

Rogerboy
17-10-10, 01:03 AM
Hopefully the bouncers let me and my m8 in :D

momix
17-10-10, 12:09 PM
I dont care that I am working on saturday 10-22 but I will be there on friday night to party hard :lol:

Rick Valentine
18-10-10, 10:24 PM
I don't think ill be heading down this time now, but definitely for the December gig

MissZivile
19-10-10, 02:00 AM
Im taking my sister (!!!)...she has finally she agreed to come see Markus in the flesh... :)

So, an important night for me, but I've got complete faith Markus will make a blast :)

momix
19-10-10, 02:08 PM
3days more comon!!!!

evelyniquez
19-10-10, 08:29 PM
see you party people there! :)

curs3d
20-10-10, 01:11 AM
Im taking my sister (!!!)...she has finally she agreed to come see Markus in the flesh... :)

So, an important night for me, but I've got complete faith Markus will make a blast :)

Bring round for a couple of drinks :P..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

see you party people there! :)

You better show up lil missy and party with me this time as well :P.. also the rest of us :D

bershka
20-10-10, 03:56 PM
See you all in 2 days! :D

curs3d
20-10-10, 10:06 PM
See you all in 2 days! :D

See you soon luv.. keep in contact on the day :)

Rick Valentine
21-10-10, 01:11 AM
you can look after all the women this time Harith im not attending but will be there in Dec :)

tranceforlife
21-10-10, 07:31 PM
Anyone know the schedule of the night? and what time and how long mix markus? Sorry for my bad english :).

MissZivile
21-10-10, 08:09 PM
Anyone know the schedule of the night? and what time and how long mix markus? Sorry for my bad english :).

Not sure if anything has changed - at the beginning of September I was told Markus would be doing "Markus will be playing 1.30 til 3 on the 22nd oct with judge jules playing after"