PDA

View Full Version : Markus Schulz ranks #2 in Trance Podium DJ Top 50

TigerClaw
31-08-10, 07:30 PM
trancepodium.com (http://www.trancepodium.com) has posted the results for the 1st Trance Podium DJ Top 50 for 2010. Markus Schulz takes 2nd with Armin van Buuren wining 1st place.
http://www.trancepodium.com//news/site_news/armin_van_buuren_again_best_dj_604_2.html

buraksbt
31-08-10, 08:03 PM
08. Menno de Jong What?? soo much rate for Menno i think :lol:
and there are some djs that i haven't heard yet, i didn't like the list :D
but eventually its Trance Podium and congratulations to Markus. :)

modthispny
31-08-10, 08:09 PM
interesting how Markus is always #2 in this and the tranceaddict poll, yet he's 8th on the DJ Mag. C'mon people, vote for Markus.

IMO he should be #1..but Armin is a pretty big name to topple over.

james
31-08-10, 08:27 PM
A lot less marketing is done for these polls. So only the people who really keep up with the music/scene vote in those. You don't have those marketing agencies getting all that random support for whoever they're hired by like in the DJ Mag poll.

Not to mention, it's a "trance" website...so the Guetta and Mau5 supporters aren't frequenting the website. That's two spots right there.

Surprised he's higher than A&B and PvD though. Hopefully this means they'll lose some spots on the DJ Mag poll too, and Markus will leap them.

Daydreamer
31-08-10, 08:48 PM
Nice list and a great prognosis for Markus. :)

modthispny
31-08-10, 10:45 PM
A lot less marketing is done for these polls. So only the people who really keep up with the music/scene vote in those. You don't have those marketing agencies getting all that random support for whoever they're hired by like in the DJ Mag poll.

Not to mention, it's a "trance" website...so the Guetta and Mau5 supporters aren't frequenting the website. That's two spots right there.

Surprised he's higher than A&B and PvD though. Hopefully this means they'll lose some spots on the DJ Mag poll too, and Markus will leap them.

he eclipsed pvd and above & beyond last year in the TA poll..however that wasn't the case with the DJ mag poll :(

james
31-08-10, 11:42 PM
Ahhhh, I just realized whereas I've voted the last 2 or 3 years in the TA poll...I don't think I've ever seen the results haha.

Cool to see him ahead of PvD and A&B though. PvD still has his sort of legendary status, so he still has that strong following, and then A&B is of course...A&B, the Anjuna kings.