PDA

View Full Version : Hi I am new.......ish

djdannyboyextreme
31-08-10, 02:57 AM
Hiya guys,

Thought I would introduce myself, had an account on here about 5 years ago under the username paulvanshite, anyways am getting back into Markus's sound more now, haven't seen him since ASOT350 and the afterparty both on same day like 3+ years ago......

My name is Dannyboy...... I am 30 from South Wales, am a moderator on http://www.tiestotracklists.net, good site (not promoting it though.....just joined don't wanna ban) hahaha :)

I have been best mates with Hayley for over 6 years now, lovely lass, am gonna see Tijs less and Markus more now over next year or more and am gonna prob go to see Markus @ MOS in October so if anyone is gonna be there pop over and say hi I don't bite hard hahahaha....... :P

Hayley
31-08-10, 03:11 AM
Oi bugger lugs! Get that shite off this forum :P hehe

Nice to see you on here (finally)

djdannyboyextreme
31-08-10, 03:20 AM
Oi bugger lugs! Get that shite off this forum :P hehe

Nice to see you on here (finally)

Yeah it's about time, and in a few weeks time will be seeing you in person for 1st time in ages lol, judging by the pic am gonna be counting the days hot diggety damn hahahaha :P x

james
31-08-10, 06:10 AM
gonna see Tijs less and Markus more now

wise decision ;)

Rene
31-08-10, 10:47 AM
It's time to lose the "Magik Muzik" logo....

Havana
31-08-10, 10:58 AM
It's time to lose the "Magik Muzik" logo....

He's only just got here, let's let him keep it for a bit :P Epic intro Dannyboy ;)

Hayley
31-08-10, 12:31 PM
gonna see Tijs less and Markus more now

wise decision ;)

Yeah VERY!

It's only taken me 3 years to get DannyBoy on here :roll:

maria111
02-09-10, 01:35 PM
Welcome Danny good to see you here too :)

djdannyboyextreme
05-09-10, 02:49 AM
Hey Maria long time no chat hope you are ok..... :) x

Rene
05-09-10, 10:56 AM
Still the LOGO....

maria111
05-09-10, 05:32 PM
Hey Maria long time no chat hope you are ok..... :) x

I am good hope you are well as well... better switch off your avatar for sake thought you moved as you said ;)